Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Socal Craigslist Finds

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-02-2011, 11:45 AM   #21
stmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
stmpjmpr's Tacoma Gallery
subd
Old 05-02-2011, 11:51 AM   #22
GTACO
GTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gabriel
GTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-02-2011, 11:52 AM   #23
Whistler_Steve is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhistler_Steve is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhistler_Steve is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhistler_Steve is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhistler_Steve is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhistler_Steve is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhistler_Steve is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhistler_Steve is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhistler_Steve is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhistler_Steve is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhistler_Steve is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Whistler_Steve's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=dpalmer619;3117241]well not san diego but pretty close haha.
sooooo expensive!

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv...tml[/QUOTE]

Awesome truck, but $45g
Old 05-02-2011, 12:00 PM   #24
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoVerde View Post
Wonder if I could swap this out on to my truck....
Old 05-02-2011, 05:31 PM   #25
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andre
WhatThePho?'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePho?
http://www.race-dezert.com/cgi-bin/t...econd&id=33683

anyone going 4 link soon?
Old 05-02-2011, 05:41 PM   #26
'Stralia! Riding Roo's and wrangling koalas
Redfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Conner
Redfox1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcfreak201 View Post
awesome thread, ill keep checking in!
x2
Old 05-02-2011, 05:49 PM   #27
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dpalmer619 View Post
well not san diego but pretty close haha.
sooooo expensive!

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv...357482319.html
that truck is on the cover of Off-Road magazine right now.
Old 05-02-2011, 10:25 PM   #28
E-Fabber
Anthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
Anthony250's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomanator View Post
that truck is on the cover of Off-Road magazine right now.
Thats my friends.friends truck. Kid paid alotta money to get it built.
Old 05-03-2011, 12:12 AM   #29
Taco Rookie
lepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud of

Name: Frank
lepedog23's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to lepedog23
damn i get most of my deals on cl... now everyone will beat me to them lol.... oh well taco is for sale so wont be putting anymore into right now.... if it doesnt sell by end of year then im keeping it.... and jumping on all the cl listings.... :0)
Old 05-03-2011, 12:16 AM   #30
Taco Rookie
lepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud of

Name: Frank
lepedog23's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to lepedog23
http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/pts/2346505370.html
anyone want to go halfers on these? i need one of these to put on my 33" tire so i can sell the taco with a full size spare. i texted the guy and he still has them.... its almost an hour drive for me to get these and dont want to spend 30 bucks in gas.... pm me if you want to go halfers.
Old 05-03-2011, 04:27 PM   #31
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lepedog23 View Post
http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/pts/2346505370.html
anyone want to go halfers on these? i need one of these to put on my 33" tire so i can sell the taco with a full size spare. i texted the guy and he still has them.... its almost an hour drive for me to get these and dont want to spend 30 bucks in gas.... pm me if you want to go halfers.
pmd
Old 05-03-2011, 04:44 PM   #32
Sabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: FN
Name: Kyle
Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
Krish how perfect for u ur new wheels look exactly the same
Old 05-03-2011, 04:47 PM   #33
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabre View Post
Krish how perfect for u ur new wheels look exactly the same
LOL yup hopefully that dude still has them
get off TW in class
Old 05-03-2011, 11:58 PM   #35
05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
05offroad's Tacoma Gallery
4 TRD Offroad Wheels

https://post.craigslist.org/manage/2347930353
Old 05-04-2011, 12:00 AM   #36
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05offroad View Post

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Anyone looking for Stock TRD wheels , I've seen Mikes & there flawless as I remember
Old 05-04-2011, 12:03 AM   #37
05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
05offroad's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Anyone looking for Stock TRD wheels , I've seen Mikes & there flawless as I remember
thanks Doug, and yes they're in great shape
Old 05-04-2011, 10:09 AM   #38
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony250 View Post
Thats my friends.friends truck. Kid paid alotta money to get it built.
and the rest of us didnt?
Old 05-04-2011, 02:54 PM   #39
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/pts/2342202733.html
Toyota Tacoma Emu Coil Springs - $100 (Chino, CA)

Pair of Old Man Emu springs for Toyota Tacoma Prerunner or 4X4. My truck is a 2002..please research to ensure this fits your vehicle correctly. Springs have 500-1000 miles on them.
Old 05-04-2011, 02:55 PM   #40
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/pts/2275822680.html
Toyota Tacoma Donahoe Racing shock - $125

Fits 2005-2011 Toyota Tacoma. This is the3" lift coil over model. Just rebuilt at Icon Dynamics, have receipt. One side only. It was not reinstalled on truck after rebuild.

Products Discussed in this Thread