Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Socal Craigslist Finds

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-09-2013, 12:02 AM   #1441
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
them some tiny coils boy. and those are also for 1st gen tacomas and 3rd gen 4runners.
Old 10-09-2013, 12:13 AM   #1442
davidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
davidjmay's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone have any experience with those DR coilovers or similar? They're Donahoe, right? before Icon bought them out?
Old 10-09-2013, 12:15 AM   #1443
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

donahoe made some of the best coilovers. icon isnt even as good as donahoes lol. you can rebuild using icon parts though.
Old 10-10-2013, 01:36 PM   #1445
Señor Member
DriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DriverSound's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by miacevedo View Post
Looks like the AP truck is for sale: http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/4121346288.html

Totally worth the $29K for someone who wants to build their truck.
Old 10-10-2013, 02:42 PM   #1446
...'cause I...am Shauncho
Shauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shaun
Shauncho's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasmine View Post
Wow.. wonder why she is selling it
looks like she don't work there anymore...maybe bad memories?

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/sarah-caler/12/796/15a
Old 10-10-2013, 05:30 PM   #1447
nfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GSM1
Name: Chris
nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shauncho View Post
looks like she don't work there anymore...maybe bad memories?

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/sarah-caler/12/796/15a
Old 10-10-2013, 05:42 PM   #1448
TTc2013 is on a distinguished road

Name: Josh
TTc2013's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasmine View Post
Wow.. wonder why she is selling it
This truck would pass me going the other direction every day after work, past month I haven't seen it so this now makes sense.
Old 10-12-2013, 02:04 AM   #1449

not cl but sway-a-way 1st gen coilovers 550 OBO
http://www.race-dezert.com/classifie...tails&id=57753

Old 10-12-2013, 02:17 AM   #1450
Cornfed
95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
^^ those look really nice for the price, if I hadn't bought my 5100's I might've jumped on those.
Old 10-12-2013, 02:25 AM   #1451
zbaldo has a spectacular aura aboutzbaldo has a spectacular aura about

Name: Ozzy
zbaldo's Tacoma Gallery
Those are some nice cool overs
Old 10-12-2013, 10:21 PM   #1452
Lord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 1st Mar Div
Name: Nick
Lord Helmet's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by miacevedo View Post
Looks like the AP truck is for sale: http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/4121346288.html

That's a steal of price I would buy it... if I didn't have to pay for my 13' right now
Old 10-14-2013, 10:10 AM   #1453
OneWheelDrive is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneWheelDrive is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneWheelDrive is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneWheelDrive is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneWheelDrive is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneWheelDrive is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneWheelDrive is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneWheelDrive is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneWheelDrive is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneWheelDrive is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneWheelDrive is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter
OneWheelDrive's Tacoma Gallery
http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/pts/4098513659.html

TRD 16's for $420!
Old 10-16-2013, 11:28 AM   #1454
HARD CAAAAAAARRRRRRRL
Papa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jared
Papa Taco's Tacoma Gallery
anyone want this? http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/cto/4123942064.html
Old 10-16-2013, 11:39 AM   #1455
undecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Adam
undecided's Tacoma Gallery
Nah. Not high enough
Old 10-16-2013, 11:41 AM   #1456
TACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kelly
TACO TX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by magikbean562 View Post
not cl but sway-a-way 1st gen coilovers 550 OBO
http://www.race-dezert.com/classifie...tails&id=57753

Will someone snag these for 5 bills and then ship them to me in TX?
Old 10-16-2013, 12:08 PM   #1457
HARD CAAAAAAARRRRRRRL
Papa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jared
Papa Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by undecided View Post
Nah. Not high enough
yeah thats what i thought too.... I mean if i dont need a ladder its not lifted enough
Old 10-16-2013, 12:52 PM   #1458
Go ahead, shred.
THEYCALLMECRAIG is on a distinguished road

THEYCALLMECRAIG's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACO TX View Post
Will someone snag these for 5 bills and then ship them to me in TX?
Thanks for the link. I just emailed the dude. I have my Billys at home that have been sitting for 2 months as I've been unsure what I've wanted to do but this bolt on may conclude my search.
Old 10-16-2013, 01:26 PM   #1459
TACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kelly
TACO TX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by THEYCALLMECRAIG View Post
Thanks for the link. I just emailed the dude. I have my Billys at home that have been sitting for 2 months as I've been unsure what I've wanted to do but this bolt on may conclude my search.
If you get the swayaways how much for your billies shipped to TX?
Old 10-16-2013, 01:46 PM   #1460
Go ahead, shred.
THEYCALLMECRAIG is on a distinguished road

THEYCALLMECRAIG's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACO TX View Post
If you get the swayaways how much for your billies shipped to TX?
I'll literally email you the sales receipt from Downsouth Motorsports (I think I paid $180.00) and they're yours. I can ship those for like $10.00. I'll let you know bud.

Products Discussed in this Thread