Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Trail Run-Cedar Creek Trail-Sat-4/30/11

Old 04-25-2011, 08:56 PM   #1
Ainokea
RecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
RecklessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Trail Run-Cedar Creek Trail-Sat-4/30/11

SocalTacomas Truck Club is once again Hosting another Trail Run, so dont miss out on this one.
Its been awhile since we have all gotten together for a good trail run, so i figured i would post one up and see who wants to go. I will be leading this run down the Cedar Creek Trail(Infamous location of the 2003 Cedar creek Wildfire) which is located between Descanso, Ca. and Julian, Ca. This Trail has just recently been re-opened following the 2003 and 2007 wildfires. This is a very Scenic trail that is very Mild to Moderate and is Definately 2WD friendly. Its aproximately 20 plus miles in length and goes all the way through to the 78 between Santa Ysabel and Julian. I have Recently had the pleasure of doing this trail and think that most of you will enjoy and appreciate this wonderful trail. A few pics for a teaser:
One of our first stops!

Running Creeks all along the way

Some Scenery

The Trail Ahead

Those were your Teaser shots, Theres a lot more to see.
So with all that being said, Lets get out there and have some FUN.
Pack Your lunches, Snacks, coolers full of drinks and your Trail riding Attitudes and we shall have a great time...............

We will be meeting at the, "Perkins Market" in Descanso, ca. Take the 8East to the Desacnso/Japatul 79 exit and go left under the fwy. Follow the road for a couple miles till you come to the Descanso Junction Resturaunt. Make a left on Riverside Dr and follow the road to the meet spot. Google the address or put it in your GPS.

MEET SPOT:
Perkins Market
24680 Viejas Grade Rd.
Descanso, Ca. 91916

TIME:
9:00 am sharp, we will roll out by 9:30

CB:
Channel 21

2M Radio:
Channel 152.625 for those who have them(Aka-Race Radio)

Look forward to seeing all the old faces out there as well as some new members as well. Lets go out and have some fun fellas and gals!

Your SocalTacomas Trail Leader!

Please add your name to the list.

List:
1. RecklessTaco(matt)
2. Gabex35(Gabe)
10.?
Old 04-25-2011, 09:04 PM   #4
vitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shed

vitang's Tacoma Gallery
Why does it have to be on a sat. I want to go, i want, I want but i can't.
Old 04-25-2011, 09:09 PM   #5
Ainokea
RecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by vitang View Post
Yes you can! You are the Master of your universe! Come on brother, make it happen!
Old 04-25-2011, 09:41 PM   #6
Fuera culeros..
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
dude really????? i could have so gone to this but i gotta be at the mini mod day this sat...gonna do the cluster swap for some members on here....
damn it!!!
Old 04-25-2011, 10:21 PM   #7
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
dude really????? i could have so gone to this but i gotta be at the mini mod day this sat...gonna do the cluster swap for some members on here....
damn it!!!
sweet sig
Old 04-25-2011, 10:28 PM   #8
Fuera culeros..
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcfreak201 View Post
sweet sig
thank you!! silver streak ftmfw!!
Old 04-25-2011, 10:39 PM   #9
ignorance is bliss,
tacoman007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman007 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 1st MLG, 7th ESB,Alpha Co.
Name: Josh
tacoman007's Tacoma Gallery
i'll see if i can make it.
Old 04-26-2011, 08:20 AM   #14
never summer
singlefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

singlefin's Tacoma Gallery
I can drive out to there and leave the truck if someone has a seat for me...Don't think I can drive it yet on trail to much work to steer and shift w/ the left hand. Think after 4 weeks I can start shifting. 1 more reason to buy an Auto, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vitang View Post
You can make it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregero View Post
Bringing party supplies such as hats and streamers
Make sure your cooler has cans this time
Old 04-26-2011, 03:07 PM   #18
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregero View Post
do it! Can't wait to see them this weekend!
Just waiting for Matt to say when, what about YOU shackle boy ? when you gonna get your hook??
Old 04-26-2011, 04:42 PM   #19
Ainokea

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
They call to you !!

OMGOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Oh im so ready Papa Douglas! I get off at 4pm tomorrow so i can be at your house by 5pm and we can bust it out then if that gives us enough time? ButI am sooooooooooooooo Ready!