Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

SAT 14TH ROWHER TRAIL 4x4 TRAIL.....

Old 05-14-2011, 10:10 PM   #182
07TacomaDan45 is on a distinguished road

Name: Dan
07TacomaDan45's Tacoma Gallery
Sick pics and vids! It was great to go offroading again with some old and new faces. Thanks for putting it together Cory! Can't wait for the next one! It should be gorman though Bummer to here about Cory and his diff. Shit happens, but hopefully that won't cost too much and madman Cory will be back on the trails! By the way, those LT tacos were so sick! That is what I am gonna try to get into once the piggy bank fills up
Old 05-14-2011, 10:30 PM   #183
daredevildave has a spectacular aura aboutdaredevildave has a spectacular aura about

daredevildave's Tacoma Gallery
Other than the broken parts it was a pretty good trip. It was nice meeting everyone, we should plan other trip soon.

Old 05-14-2011, 11:31 PM   #184
in2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 4/27th FA... MLRS.... Wertheim Germany
Name: James
in2nite's Tacoma Gallery
Well guys I just finished the Honey do list.. Just wantto thatnk everyone for the invite, had a great time and the pics and videos are awsome...

Thanx again and great meeting everyone. Mike and I have to get you guys out for a Barstow or Lucerne run.. and everyone has to do the next Mojave trip in Sept.

Mike, Johnnie, Matt(Recklesstaco), Chris, and I were talking about going camping out in Mojave and exploring for a good day. should be fun if u guys want to roll..

Again good time...
Old 05-14-2011, 11:33 PM   #185
Dont be stupid, its not smart.
SurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dylan
SurfInferno's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesdoublecab View Post
ya know, i gotta give props to Dylan for wheeling a 5 lug mini out there today...

time for long travel on that truck of yours...

Thanks! I had a blast, it was something different. LT is in the future defiantly!

Everyone has awesome pics! What a day!
Old 05-15-2011, 12:50 AM   #186
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
This is all i got

Old 05-15-2011, 02:10 AM   #187
aka Senor Tacorojo
EL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: CORY
EL ROJO's Tacoma Gallery
The day started fun....not for Brian, do u know what broke up front? Then as we all know got worse for me half way down the 4x trail didn't get home till 10pm, had to put the trailer back in brothers garage and fill his tank back up it took so much $ but less than a tow. Then I got to borrow my dads lowrider chevy and drove to Ventura. Left my truck in front of their house, she looked sad as I drove away.....I'm not sure where to even start lol. It ain't gonna be cheap, might the be the best time for the front regear too....4.56 4.88 its only $.

Oh and I have a broken aal too! Think that may have been from Pismo though...
Old 05-15-2011, 02:31 AM   #188
aka Senor Tacorojo
EL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EL ROJO's Tacoma Gallery

Truck barely fit da trailer, had to cris cross rachet straps from frame sinched way down. So tight suspension was compressed.

Dave

Alex

Before b.s.

Almost at top...

Last one, I got some cool vid but can't upload. Got Derek making it up, and quick one of Chris too. And yes same one I broke on.
Old 05-15-2011, 02:37 AM   #189
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
Sucks to hear man but look at the bright side, it'll push you to get some stronger gears in a different ratio that'll give u some power back. Not sure if you were Planning on getting it done or tackling it on your own but EAST COAST GEAR SUPPLY has had great feedback from it's customers and they have a great warrAnty program as well.
Old 05-15-2011, 12:26 PM   #190
jlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jen
jlvhrse's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jlvhrse
Thanks Aaron for posting the pics, sorry I didnt get more it was cold and hard to see anything and I kept hitting myself in the face with the camera LOL

I had a good time with you guys, we should go out again when I get new tires so I can see the 4x4 trail this time! Glad everyone made it home safe, I hope you guys with the broken diffs can get everything fixed..
Old 05-15-2011, 07:05 PM   #191
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
fun run guys, nice to finally meet alot of your weirdos from here...haha

there was def some carnage... sucks alot, sorry guys. at least no body rolled...

oh, and i must say... my truck looks damn sexy in those pics
Old 05-15-2011, 07:16 PM   #192
SurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shed

im saving up for some new suspension. hha
Old 05-16-2011, 12:24 AM   #194
Relik is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelik is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelik is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelik is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelik is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelik is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelik is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelik is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelik is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelik is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelik is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Eddy
Relik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EL ROJO View Post
The day started fun....not for Brian, do u know what broke up front? Then as we all know got worse for me half way down the 4x trail didn't get home till 10pm, had to put the trailer back in brothers garage and fill his tank back up it took so much $ but less than a tow. Then I got to borrow my dads lowrider chevy and drove to Ventura. Left my truck in front of their house, she looked sad as I drove away.....I'm not sure where to even start lol. It ain't gonna be cheap, might the be the best time for the front regear too....4.56 4.88 its only $.

Oh and I have a broken aal too! Think that may have been from Pismo though...
Sorry to hear Cory! But you'll get it going...damn I wish I would've came, looked like an awesome time!....next one for sure Nice pix/vids
Old 05-16-2011, 12:56 AM   #195
aka Senor Tacorojo

EL ROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Ya it was a fun run, sumtin a lil diff. It was only a matter of time before something happened, just glad it wasn't worse! Shows that the the rest of the taco 4wd is pretty stout if my weak link was the ring gear it was my fault, the more I replay it in my head I shoulda aired down (which I wasn't) and instead of heavy footing tough part first try, I should've going slower and crawled it a bit more. Maybe
Old 05-16-2011, 01:05 AM   #196

live and learn
Old 05-16-2011, 01:27 AM   #198
RAD@RECHELON/AESTHETICS
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RAD
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ Look at it this way. You will only replace it with better parts. You didn't roll it like we all know others have.

YOu got out of there.

You have TW Support.
Old 05-16-2011, 01:30 AM   #199
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andre
WhatThePho?'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePho?
Looks like a fun trail run.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dysfunctnlretard View Post
Sucks to hear man but look at the bright side, it'll push you to get some stronger gears in a different ratio that'll give u some power back. Not sure if you were Planning on getting it done or tackling it on your own but EAST COAST GEAR SUPPLY has had great feedback from it's customers and they have a great warrAnty program as well.
X2 on ecgs. I bought mine from them and did it myself it was easy to do.
Old 05-16-2011, 01:59 AM   #200
aka Senor Tacorojo

EL ROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the info Manny on da gears, and the recommending Andre. Gonna look into this company, but still won't be able to do this my own anyways. So I'm gonna be looking for a good shop in the Ventura county area. Good recomended to a place in newbury park by a jeeper, who says they do get work. I'm gonna try and make this negative turn into a positive....full regear. We shall see

Oh and must add I was the only one to go down it before anyone went up it! The worst part is right at the top, obviously lol. Going down there's no backing up for another try where is the pics of this huh....