Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

SAT 14TH ROWHER TRAIL 4x4 TRAIL.....

Old 05-08-2011, 09:16 PM   #22
07TacomaDan45 is on a distinguished road

Name: Dan
07TacomaDan45's Tacoma Gallery
Dude I so wanna go to this!!!! Put me down as a maybe I'll try to make it, but my final exams are a couple of days after this, so it depends how much studying I can get in. It has been way toooooo long since I have hit up some dirt!
Old 05-08-2011, 09:31 PM   #23
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
It sure is, Cory
Old 05-08-2011, 09:45 PM   #25
Stuardoslls is a glorious beacon of lightStuardoslls is a glorious beacon of lightStuardoslls is a glorious beacon of lightStuardoslls is a glorious beacon of lightStuardoslls is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Stuart
Stuardoslls's Tacoma Gallery
Ive been itching to get my truck dirty, but I have to work that weekend..... Have fun guys...Those trails are fun.
Old 05-09-2011, 05:06 AM   #27
Shine bright like a hymen
DDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DDD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EL ROJO View Post
I believe it will be around a 3 hr trail. Derek (db) will be able to give u a better time estimate.
It will probably be a little over 3 hours. If someone wants to leave early there are exits on both sides of the mountain.

So, for example, if we start on Bouquet Cyn, climb to the top then drop down to the east side of the mountain you can exit onto Sierra Hwy if you want to leave. We are planning on going back up the mountain a second time and coming back down and exiting onto Bouquet Cyn where we started. There are also 2wd trails going up and down both sides of the mountain.
Old 05-10-2011, 09:27 AM   #29
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
kinda waiting to see if any other 2WD peeps are planning to go... dont feel like being a loser and cruising the side trails by myself
Old 05-10-2011, 12:55 PM   #30
in2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 4/27th FA... MLRS.... Wertheim Germany
Name: James
in2nite's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...t=rohwer+flats

looks like a good time....
Old 05-10-2011, 01:55 PM   #32
in2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shed

in2nite's Tacoma Gallery
ill let you know tonight... should be good for it though..
Old 05-10-2011, 02:16 PM   #33
Shine bright like a hymen
DDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DDD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by in2nite View Post
looks like a good time....
Here is the thread with all the pictures.
Old 05-10-2011, 03:30 PM   #34
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesdoublecab View Post
James, wanna go?

my saturday client cancelled so im free...
Quote:
ill let you know tonight... should be good for it though..
we could have a prerunner party. i think i'll be able to roll for a few hours. would be cool to meet up with you guys
Old 05-10-2011, 03:35 PM   #35

in2nite's Tacoma Gallery
im pretty sure im going just have to tell the wife im going.... i havent seen her today.
Old 05-10-2011, 03:35 PM   #36
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson18matt View Post
we could have a prerunner party. i think i'll be able to roll for a few hours. would be cool to meet up with you guys
yah im down if James is...
Old 05-10-2011, 03:38 PM   #37

in2nite's Tacoma Gallery
where would the meet spot be.. i have no clue about anything up there..
Old 05-10-2011, 03:38 PM   #38
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson18matt View Post
no more mojave road?
Old 05-10-2011, 03:41 PM   #39
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
where would the meet spot be.. i have no clue about anything up there..
x2...

where is placentia?

where we meeting at?
Old 05-10-2011, 03:41 PM   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
no more mojave road?
nope. i've got to work saturday afternoon/evening and then i got family stuff on sunday.

sucks... you not going either right?