Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

SAT 14TH ROWHER TRAIL 4x4 TRAIL.....

Old 05-07-2011, 04:34 PM   #1
aka Senor Tacorojo
EL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: CORY
EL ROJO's Tacoma Gallery
SAT 14TH ROWHER TRAIL 4x4 TRAIL.....

Ok so it has been a bit since I hit the dirt and a few of us are itching for a run.

Sat 14th Rowher Flats run on the Rowher trail and Lookout trail...4x4 only sorry prerunners it is just too steep

meet up in Valecia about 9-10am meeting place to be decided.

Here is where were gonna meet
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sour...,0.175095&z=13

so who is in...
1) EL ROJO (Cory)

If some of you 2wd peeps want to roll, there is couple 2wd friendly runs. But you guys will be on your own while we split off and do our 4x4 trails. -PM me if you have any questions.
Old 05-07-2011, 05:48 PM   #2
ntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
ntydog13's Tacoma Gallery
Alright I'm about 90% sure I'm in just gotta make sure one job doesn't schedule me
Old 05-07-2011, 06:07 PM   #3
Shine bright like a hymen
DDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DDD's Tacoma Gallery
For those of you asking where is Rowher trail, its north of Santa Clarita Valley. Rowher Flats OHVA main staging area is located here. We will be starting from Bouquet Canyon at the base of Rowher 4x4 trail here.

There are some 2wd trails that are fun but they take a different (less direct) route to the top of the mountain and back down the other side. Anyone with a stock 2wd Tacoma can use these trails and just meet us at the intersections.

Entry into Rowher Flats is free. If you park your vehicle to ride dirt bikes you are required to buy a $5 pass.

1) EL ROJO (Cory)
2) db (Derek)
Old 05-07-2011, 06:17 PM   #4
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Temping
Old 05-07-2011, 08:49 PM   #5
ntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown View Post
Temping
Do it brian!
Old 05-07-2011, 08:50 PM   #6
aka Senor Tacorojo
EL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: CORY
EL ROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ntydog13 View Post
Alright I'm about 90% sure I'm in just gotta make sure one job doesn't schedule me
Come on make it happen Alex Have u been there before? It's pretty cool!

Brian is ur truck running? Bring the 4runner.
Old 05-07-2011, 09:46 PM   #7
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
how narrow are the 2WD side trails??? my front end isn't exaclty skinny anymore these days...
Old 05-07-2011, 10:15 PM   #9
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
This place is sick! I love riding here but man, this is the place that claimed my recent crash. I went on the downhill path way too fast and took a spill on the rocks @ 35-40mph. Its been a month and I'm still feeling it.
Old 05-07-2011, 10:31 PM   #10
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAD View Post
This place is sick! I love riding here but man, this is the place that claimed my recent crash. I went on the downhill path way too fast and took a spill on the rocks @ 35-40mph. Its been a month and I'm still feeling it.

Pussay!
Old 05-07-2011, 10:42 PM   #11

I'm in
Old 05-08-2011, 08:25 AM   #13
Shine bright like a hymen
DDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DDD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson18matt View Post
how narrow are the 2WD side trails??? my front end isn't exaclty skinny anymore these days...
Its not narrow at all. Plenty of room.
Old 05-08-2011, 02:56 PM   #15
dpalmer619 is a splendid one to beholddpalmer619 is a splendid one to beholddpalmer619 is a splendid one to beholddpalmer619 is a splendid one to beholddpalmer619 is a splendid one to beholddpalmer619 is a splendid one to behold

dpalmer619's Tacoma Gallery
How far is it from san diego?
Old 05-08-2011, 02:59 PM   #16
silver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
silver taco's Tacoma Gallery
1) EL ROJO (Cory)
2) db (Derek)
4) SILVER TACO (Chris)
Haven't done this before. How long is this trail?
Old 05-08-2011, 03:23 PM   #17

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dpalmer619 View Post
How far is it from san diego?

Farther then LA
Old 05-08-2011, 04:12 PM   #19

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
1) EL ROJO (Cory)
2) db (Derek)
4) SILVER TACO (Chris)
4. Unknown (Brian)
Old 05-08-2011, 05:47 PM   #20
dpalmer619 is a splendid one to beholddpalmer619 is a splendid one to beholddpalmer619 is a splendid one to beholddpalmer619 is a splendid one to beholddpalmer619 is a splendid one to beholddpalmer619 is a splendid one to behold

dpalmer619's Tacoma Gallery
well i was going to go with me and my buddy to go ride up up there since my truck is 2wd. if anyone else wanted to go to ride let me know