Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

San Diego junkyards?

Old 10-02-2008, 03:51 PM   #1
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
San Diego junkyards?

Do any of you guys recommend a junkyard in San Diego that may have an 05+ Taco or two that got totaled? Maybe Orange County as well if I can't find anything here.

I'm just looking for a new arm rest for the center console. My dumb ass broke mine today.

I thought it would be WAY cheaper to find a totaled one and just unscrew it rather than visiting the stealershit.
Old 10-02-2008, 04:42 PM   #2
06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Colin
06BLUEDBLSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
how did u break it? did u ever get ur door fixed?
Old 10-02-2008, 04:44 PM   #3
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Chula vista has some junkyards look in craigslist and you will find the ad for them has thier number and all.
Found it here ya go http://sandiego.craigslist.org/ssd/pts/863177160.html
Old 10-02-2008, 05:41 PM   #4
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06BLUEDBLSPORT View Post
how did u break it? did u ever get ur door fixed?

Yeah I got my door fixed.

I leaned on it too hard?

I really don't know. I was just adjusting my pants because I had a wedgie so I used it to lean on while I fixed the problem and it cracked.
Old 10-02-2008, 05:41 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by socalman22 View Post
Chula vista has some junkyards look in craigslist and you will find the ad for them has thier number and all.
Found it here ya go http://sandiego.craigslist.org/ssd/pts/863177160.html

Thanks Steve! I'll check them out tomorrow.
Old 10-02-2008, 08:20 PM   #6
06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Colin
06BLUEDBLSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Haha, thats funny, i put my full weight on the door and center console all the time to adjust my self in the seat and no cracking yet thankfully, so you may have leaned on the sweet spot lol
Old 10-02-2008, 08:32 PM   #7
Pat will become famous soon enough

Pat's Tacoma Gallery
I think its time for a TSB for the center console
Old 10-02-2008, 09:24 PM   #8

I only weigh 160 pounds, too.

Oh well, hopefully I'll find one soon. I'm glad its just the part that flips open and not the whole thing.
Old 10-03-2008, 08:39 PM   #9
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
Yeah I got my door fixed.

I leaned on it too hard?
I really don't know. I was just adjusting my pants because I had a wedgie so I used it to lean on while I fixed the problem and it cracked.
Hmmm! Adjusting pants! What could possibly give you a "wedgie" unless you had been doing something else in the front of your pants to cause the back to buckle down? LOL. Come clean. We're all TACO owners here.
Old 10-03-2008, 08:43 PM   #10
sosa is on a distinguished road
Name: Daniel
sosa's Tacoma Gallery
hey dont go to the junk yards in sd i went to all of them last weekend to find parts for my tacoma and there are no tacomas there to new to be there try craigs list man
Old 10-03-2008, 08:46 PM   #11
JJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sgt (Advisor Instructor 0311)
JJ Customs's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Derrek what part did you break. I took mine apart the other day and it is a total of a few pieces so you might not get hurt to bad if you have to get it from the stealership. Now I am talking about the lid if you F'ed up the whole body well then you have the right idea.
Old 10-03-2008, 11:41 PM   #12

Luckily it's just the part that flips open.

Thanks for the help guys!
Old 10-14-2008, 06:09 PM   #13
Custom KING
romancito104 is on a distinguished road
romancito104's Tacoma Gallery
dam that sucks and there are a bunch of junk yards off the 905. check those out and Something similar happen to me. My friend was getting in and with his knee he slammed my center console and broke the whole thing!!! I was like WTF?? are you serious??haha Man. Got it taken care of no worries.
Old 10-14-2008, 11:24 PM   #14

I got mine taken care of, too.

Found a wrecked one at the yard Steve gave me.

But damn the whole thing? How much did that cost you? Or did you find one for cheap at a junkyard?