Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Where to get Tacoma Parts in the San Diego / San Ysidro Area

Old 05-17-2011, 06:28 PM   #1
manager_bmr is on a distinguished road
Name: Francisco
manager_bmr's Tacoma Gallery
Where to get Tacoma Parts in the San Diego / San Ysidro Area

Hi guys

I recently got in a car accident and I didnt have insurance at the moment so i need to get a fre parts for my 2005 tacoma which are:

Stock front bumper with holes for the fog lights
Hood with the scoop
The white frame undder the hood that holds lights and the grill
Thre grill probaly

They dont need to be new parts (they would be too expensive) but they could be used or taiwanese parts.

Does anyone knows where i can get all of this in the San Diego / Chula vista area? Im asking in these area because im in ensenada, mexico so any further distance would be kinda far.

Thaks

Francisco
Old 05-17-2011, 09:50 PM   #2
BuckNasty will become famous soon enoughBuckNasty will become famous soon enough

BuckNasty's Tacoma Gallery
My guess is that your best bet will be the junkyards in Otay Mesa...

If you can, call one of the yards and see of they have a wrecked taco. If they don't they should be able to find out which yard does.