Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

43rd Annual Tecate SCORE Baja 500 june 3-5

Old 05-23-2011, 10:21 AM   #3
socaltaco
LilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Manny
Location: San Diego, CALIFORNIA. (Rancho del Rey/ otay ranch)
LilManny's Tacoma Gallery
What up rakso.. I'm going down friday as well! I might be at the same spot we met last year for the 1000! Let's do itb
Old 05-23-2011, 10:23 AM   #4
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
I will, unfortunately, be here in NJ. Enjoy the race and stay safe!
Old 05-23-2011, 11:17 AM   #5
CeRaTi
Rakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: OsKaR
Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruler View Post
Perfect excuse for me to drink more Tecate !! and watch a race
You going or what??

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilManny View Post
What up rakso.. I'm going down friday as well! I might be at the same spot we met last year for the 1000! Let's do itb
Cool, I was thinking about going there too or maybe Real Del Castillo (or any different spot), I don't know yet. I'm planning on going to the coast side to watch them when they return.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
I will, unfortunately, be here in NJ. Enjoy the race and stay safe!
For sure
Old 05-23-2011, 01:31 PM   #6
HPaap72 is on a distinguished road
HPaap72's Tacoma Gallery
cant wait to leave cloudy oregon on saturday for mexico!!
Old 05-23-2011, 02:34 PM   #8
CeRaTi
Rakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HPaap72 View Post
cant wait to leave cloudy oregon on saturday for mexico!!
Damn, long drive. Race is on saturday though, You going for the race??

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcharias View Post
Am going, too. Think I'm driving down Wednesday. You guys staying in town by that main hotel?
What main hotel?
Old 05-23-2011, 02:43 PM   #10
No longer anonymous. D'oh!
carcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
carcharias's Tacoma Gallery
What's the name of that hotel where it kicks off w/ parties?? Two levels, large pool area in the middle, and they give the trophies out there..?.. Went to the 1000 two years ago and stayed there. Can't seem to find the name of it...

EDIT: I think it's the San Nicolas... (thanks for the map)
Old 05-23-2011, 04:50 PM   #12
socaltaco
LilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Manny
Location: San Diego, CALIFORNIA. (Rancho del Rey/ otay ranch)
LilManny's Tacoma Gallery
I was thinking to drive down thursday hang out at contingency and then drive in and camp on the course late afternoon on thursday probably at that ranch... But I'm also down to cross and catch them on the pacific side with you rakso.
Old 05-23-2011, 07:41 PM   #13
David K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David K's Tacoma Gallery
I posted the course map on its own thread, but here it is for your thread:

Old 05-23-2011, 10:08 PM   #14
CeRaTi

Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
^ Thanks...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilManny View Post
I was thinking to drive down thursday hang out at contingency and then drive in and camp on the course late afternoon on thursday probably at that ranch... But I'm also down to cross and catch them on the pacific side with you rakso.
The contingency is on friday. I'm thinking about going around that same area in the morning, then drive down south after the last truck.
Old 05-23-2011, 10:14 PM   #15
HPaap72's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakso View Post
Damn, long drive. Race is on saturday though, You going for the race??

What main hotel?
I'm flying to phx this Saturday and driving down from there. Can't wait to be hauling ass out there!

Anyone on here racing?
Old 05-23-2011, 10:31 PM   #18
HPaap72's Tacoma Gallery
I thought I say someone on the forum that was headed down to race in class 7 or whatever class it was. Can't remember it was a sweet ass Tacoma they were taking down I know that!
Old 05-23-2011, 10:32 PM   #19
HPaap72's Tacoma Gallery
Who you chasing?
Old 05-23-2011, 10:40 PM   #20
frankier13 is on a distinguished road
Name: frankie
frankier13's Tacoma Gallery
gooo ensenada mille 70- 100(Y)
I am mexicali go go go.