Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

<Feeler> Las Vegas Fun & Dirt Bike/ATV & OffRoad Weekend <Feeler>

Old 06-29-2011, 12:26 PM   #21
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ Nice Manny! Good Luck with that.

Here is my CRF 250 I just completed while I was recovering. . . I've got a few more parts to add on. I need to take this bad boy out and get it dirty!

Old 06-29-2011, 12:42 PM   #23
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ HAHAHA,

Yeah, totally different from when I got it completely stock. I can't leave things alone. He has a lot of love and bonding time into him. I've learned a lot while wrenching on him in the garage. Its really relaxing.
Old 06-29-2011, 12:56 PM   #24
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilManny View Post
I've been riding quads since i was 7 and I have a 400ex bore out It's nice and all but.. I want to move up to a 450 and get it ready to race so this looks like a good starting point: 2007 trx 450 with dez tank, steering stabilizer, lone star wheels, LRD exhaust.. asking 3,900 I'm gonna go back next week with 3k cash and see if they'll take it

^^ 3,900 is a rip off for that and 3k is pushin it. I've seen fully built bikes go for cheaper.
Old 06-29-2011, 01:00 PM   #25

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ Honestly, I wouldn't buy a full raced out modded Dirt Bike, Quad, or Car. Etc. . .Unless you know the history of the vehicle in question and owner.
Old 06-29-2011, 01:06 PM   #26
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAD View Post
^ Honestly, I wouldn't buy a full raced out modded Dirt Bike, Quad, or Car. Etc. . .Unless you know the history of the vehicle in question and owner.
^^ Very true
Old 06-29-2011, 01:06 PM   #27
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
^ HAHAHA,

Yeah, totally different from when I got it completely stock. I can't leave things alone. He has a lot of love and bonding time into him. I've learned a lot while wrenching on him in the garage. Its really relaxing.
Ray, bike looks sick brotha!!! I like those black wheels you got on there!! Excels right? Did you just swap out the rims? Or did you swap them for a complete wheel kit, rim, spokes and hubs? I remembered you saying you wanted red hubs so I figured you would have went with red.
Old 06-29-2011, 01:09 PM   #28

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ Ended up buying a Black Excel Front Hoop and swapping the Original Spokes & Hub onto it. I got lazy and didnt want to spend the money on a Red Hub. Maybe I should have since I had it respoked anways. The rear Excel was an even swap over. Ohh-Well. LOL

I added Wave Rotors to the Front and Rear. New brake Pads for the front and rear also. Can't wait to see the difference with that on.

Going to add a Gold D.I.D Chain this weekend. New Fluids & Race Ready Oil Filter Cover w/Stainless Steel Oil Filter. New Air Filter. Synthetic Pro Honda 10w30 Oil. T.M Black Chain Glide.
Old 06-29-2011, 01:11 PM   #29
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
^ Ended up buying a Black Excel Front Hoop and swapping the Original Spokes & Hub onto it. I got lazy and didnt want to spend the money on a Red Hub. Maybe I should have since I had it respoked anways. The rear was an even swap over. Ohh-Well. LOL
Yeah thats what I figured you did. Its all good, looks way clean!! I like red hubs to but it depends on which manufacturer it is cause I like the ones that match the factory Honda Red but a lot of them are darker anodized red that isnt close to the Honda Red. I like my silver hubs though.
Old 06-29-2011, 01:12 PM   #30

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ Can't wait till we get that Riding weekend figured out! WhooooT!
Old 06-29-2011, 01:18 PM   #31
Lieutenant Dan.

Quote:
^ Can't wait till we get that Riding weekend figured out! WhooooT!
Oh I know bro!! I'm just worried about the 110 degree weather though!!
Old 06-30-2011, 12:25 PM   #32
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WW_FIREFIGHTER View Post
Oh I know bro!! I'm just worried about the 110 degree weather though!!
that is why your bike has radiator and thats why you carry camel pack :P
Old 06-30-2011, 12:35 PM   #33
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
that is why your bike has radiator and thats why you carry camel pack :P

fill that bitch full of ice!
Old 06-30-2011, 01:53 PM   #34

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Still, 110 is 130 feeling in the desert with full gear.

I hate STANK Sweaty Balls. Even Old Spice Odor Blocker can't help that shit.
Old 06-30-2011, 02:40 PM   #35
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Still, 110 is 130 feeling in the desert with full gear.

I hate STANK Sweaty Balls. Even Old Spice Odor Blocker can't help that shit.
this is true. But you know that have done some ridding when your balls stank & sweaty
Old 08-04-2011, 09:54 AM   #36
socaltaco
LilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Manny
Location: San Diego, CALIFORNIA. (Rancho del Rey/ otay ranch)
LilManny's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys soo when is this happening? I just got back from Vegas and it was 105 degrees!

Btw I didn't get that quad I bought a CRF 250 instead! I'll post pics later tonight... Its an 04 with red plastics one industries graphics, white brothers exhaust, pro taper bars
Old 08-04-2011, 12:04 PM   #37
Lieutenant Dan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilManny View Post
Hey guys soo when is this happening? I just got back from Vegas and it was 105 degrees!

Btw I didn't get that quad I bought a CRF 250 instead! I'll post pics later tonight... Its an 04 with red plastics one industries graphics, white brothers exhaust, pro taper bars
Hey whats up Manny!! We are thinking late September of early October to give the weather a chance to cool down but no specific dates as of yet. Sweet man, I love my CRF250R!!! Post up some pics brotha!!
Old 08-16-2013, 10:20 AM   #40
Lieutenant Dan.

I guess this trip never happened lol.