Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

<Feeler> Las Vegas Fun & Dirt Bike/ATV & OffRoad Weekend <Feeler>

Old 06-07-2011, 07:21 PM   #1
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
<Feeler> Las Vegas Fun & Dirt Bike/ATV & OffRoad Weekend <Feeler>

So I've been in talks with Danny (WWFIREFIGHTER) from Nevada about setting up a nice Dirt Bike/ATV weekend. If you don't have either or, you can Off-Road your Taco.

I'm itching to get back on my bike and kick it with some of the Socal or Nevada guys. I've missed a lot of the Socal season due to injury and need to ride. The plan is for a 3-4 Day trip. Stay as long as you can and leave whenever you want.

We plan for a late Friday Night, Saturday, Sunday, Monday event. I plan to drive out late Monday night or early tuesday morning. The weekend is NOT set as we're tying to get some feelers on the dates (weekend).

So the weekends are up in the air. I'm going to start working on the dates and preparing this. I know Danny is down to go. My buddy and I are down to go. That starts us off with 3.

Agenda

Party in Vegas & Ride in Vegas. I mean, whats more to ask for? Whats better than that.

Plan a getaway for yourself and treat it as a productive inner-self experience.

If you're interested to go, just state the weekends you can make it. I'll start to piece the dates together and make it work for everyone.
Old 06-07-2011, 09:18 PM   #2
like a boss
middiedefense is one of the sharper tools in the shedmiddiedefense is one of the sharper tools in the shedmiddiedefense is one of the sharper tools in the shedmiddiedefense is one of the sharper tools in the shedmiddiedefense is one of the sharper tools in the shedmiddiedefense is one of the sharper tools in the shedmiddiedefense is one of the sharper tools in the shedmiddiedefense is one of the sharper tools in the shedmiddiedefense is one of the sharper tools in the shedmiddiedefense is one of the sharper tools in the shedmiddiedefense is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Security
Name: Joe
middiedefense's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to middiedefense
If it hits on the right weekend(off work and in the area) then i would be down to roll. Im not a very skilled rider yet though.
Old 06-08-2011, 07:04 AM   #3
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
you had me at vegas...haha

depending on the weekend i'd be down, still havent bought myself a bike so i'll mob my truck
Old 06-08-2011, 08:42 AM   #4
FixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
FixedTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I'm down to go depending on which weekend and if I still have my bike. If the bike is gone I'll take the truck.
Old 06-08-2011, 08:49 AM   #5
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Im down!!!!!
Old 06-08-2011, 09:12 AM   #6
ericb is one of the sharper tools in the shedericb is one of the sharper tools in the shedericb is one of the sharper tools in the shedericb is one of the sharper tools in the shedericb is one of the sharper tools in the shedericb is one of the sharper tools in the shedericb is one of the sharper tools in the shedericb is one of the sharper tools in the shedericb is one of the sharper tools in the shedericb is one of the sharper tools in the shedericb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Rotorhead
Name: Inigo Montoya
ericb's Tacoma Gallery
where you riding?
Old 06-08-2011, 09:16 AM   #7
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Its going to be a bunch of fun. Ride & Off-Road in the day and then go hit up a buffet afterwards. Shower up and prepare for the night life.

If you can only make it for one day or two days, come out still. Stay as long as you can and just come out to have some fun.

Start posting some weekends that work for you guys. I'm thinking of starting in August to give some of you guys some time to prepare. Also, the Vegas desert will NOT be so dam hot also.
Old 06-08-2011, 09:31 AM   #8
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

august would prob work for me

septmeber is a no go, i've doing stuff pretty much every weekend
Old 06-08-2011, 09:34 AM   #9
She's got the jimmy legs
Toyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Toyotacrawler's Tacoma Gallery
I gotta move out west.
Old 06-08-2011, 05:17 PM   #10

i think the primm 300 is august 26-28

we should go that weekend
Old 06-16-2011, 07:32 AM   #11
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
I didnt even know you started a thread Ray!!
Old 06-16-2011, 11:16 AM   #12

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah man. . . I don't know where in Vegas to ride but anywhere close to the Hotels will be great. That way we can ride & have fun!

Any suggestions. . .

Old 06-16-2011, 11:47 PM   #14
Marnes2986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarnes2986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarnes2986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarnes2986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarnes2986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarnes2986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarnes2986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarnes2986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarnes2986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarnes2986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarnes2986 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
Marnes2986's Tacoma Gallery
sounds good, but where you gonna fit a bunch of atv bikes and trucks out there? Ive heard of places but they are patches of construction sites
Old 06-23-2011, 11:11 AM   #15
socaltaco
LilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Manny
Location: San Diego, CALIFORNIA. (Rancho del Rey/ otay ranch)
LilManny's Tacoma Gallery
I'm DOWN been wanting to go back to vegas since LAST Years meet!! I'm about to get a new bike prob next week so I gotta go test it out!

Not sure if this is too soon but I'm planning on going to vegas july 29th-aug 1st My bday is Aug 1st It would be pretty sick if you guys woul join!
Old 06-23-2011, 11:56 AM   #16
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilManny View Post
I'm DOWN been wanting to go back to vegas since LAST Years meet!! I'm about to get a new bike prob next week so I gotta go test it out!

Not sure if this is too soon but I'm planning on going to vegas july 29th-aug 1st My bday is Aug 1st It would be pretty sick if you guys woul join!
Hey long time Manny!! Truck is looking suck bro, good job!!
Old 06-23-2011, 12:01 PM   #17
socaltaco
LilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thanks Danny! I'll keep an eye out for the actual date on here but dont do it too late because the Pismo meet is sep. 23rd 24th and 25th!
Old 06-23-2011, 12:06 PM   #18

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
I'm working on it. Trying to get in touch with a few Vegas heads who are interested also.

This might just turn out real nice. What started off with 3, can end with a nice amount.

What are you getting Manny? I'm curious.
Old 06-23-2011, 12:45 PM   #19
socaltaco

I've been riding quads since i was 7 and I have a 400ex bore out It's nice and all but.. I want to move up to a 450 and get it ready to race so this looks like a good starting point: 2007 trx 450 with dez tank, steering stabilizer, lone star wheels, LRD exhaust.. asking 3,900 I'm gonna go back next week with 3k cash and see if they'll take it