Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Pics - San Diego Meet #4

Old 10-13-2008, 12:05 AM   #21
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Is he building his truck up for any events? Or just because he wants to.
Old 10-13-2008, 12:07 AM   #22
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Not sure but for me it would just be because and have fun when ever.
Old 10-13-2008, 12:13 AM   #23
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

For sure man! I'll be looking forward to seeing his progress.
Old 10-13-2008, 11:08 AM   #24
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
BUMP - for more views....
Old 10-13-2008, 05:31 PM   #25
There's an evil monkey in my truck
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Name: Robert
Evil Monkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05PreRunner View Post
Well, here are some pictures from the San Diego Meet (Sat. Oct-11-2008)
To the other guys that took pictures, feel free to post them here...

Great pictures. These two are my favorites. The silver truck on the left is mine. For those that weren't there, those water skiers in the mirror are water ski racers. I've read they can reach speeds of 100 mph.

Thanks again SoCalMan for putting it together and for cooking up the burgers.
Old 10-13-2008, 05:58 PM   #26
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

no prob rob! Was hoping a skier would fall but we were having a good time watching the kid eat crap with the kite too damn funny
Old 10-13-2008, 05:59 PM   #27

That was so random.

He got a little close to our trucks...
Old 10-13-2008, 06:04 PM   #28
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
Quote:
Originally Posted by socalman22 View Post
no prob rob! Was hoping a skier would fall but we were having a good time watching the kid eat crap with the kite too damn funny
I think that the guy yelling "STOOOOOOOP!!!!!" so the truck wouldn't run over the kite was way too damn funny!!
Old 10-13-2008, 08:25 PM   #29
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like Silver is the most popular color .... cool pic of the all the trucks & beach and posting up info on your event. Meeting members in person would be awesome if I wasn't across the country!
Old 10-13-2008, 09:00 PM   #30
Founder Socaltacomas.com

Yeah its always fun to see people like yourself enjoy your truck like others! Yeah silver has been the most popular color.
Old 10-13-2008, 10:57 PM   #31
Founder Socaltacomas.com

Packed up

Long travel

Me

bvalistic
Old 10-14-2008, 09:10 AM   #32
There's an evil monkey in my truck
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Name: Robert
Evil Monkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05PreRunner View Post
I think that the guy yelling "STOOOOOOOP!!!!!" so the truck wouldn't run over the kite was way too damn funny!!
Or watching his 10-year-old kid eat dirt and dragged on his face because dad was too busy with his hat.
Old 10-14-2008, 09:41 AM   #34
Founder Socaltacomas.com

That was the best part couldnt stop laughing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by robrjohnson View Post
Or watching his 10-year-old kid eat dirt and dragged on his face because dad was too busy with his hat.
Old 10-15-2008, 03:27 PM   #35
SoCalPrerunner has a spectacular aura aboutSoCalPrerunner has a spectacular aura aboutSoCalPrerunner has a spectacular aura about
SoCalPrerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys - it was nice meeting all of my fellow Tacoma owners at the meet! I'm the guy who has wasted his life savings on his truck In other words, the blue one is mine

Here are a few pics. If anyone wants any of these in full res let me know

I also have about 40 more pics so if anyone wants them let me know
Old 10-15-2008, 03:27 PM   #36
SoCalPrerunner has a spectacular aura aboutSoCalPrerunner has a spectacular aura aboutSoCalPrerunner has a spectacular aura about
SoCalPrerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
Is he building his truck up for any events? Or just because he wants to.
Nope...I just like to go FAST

EDIT: I posted some pictures but i guess it needs a mods approval? I guess they'll show up later today
Old 10-15-2008, 03:37 PM   #37

I didn't know it was a PreRunner! Sweet!
Old 10-15-2008, 03:37 PM   #38
jrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Aircraft Maintenance
Name: John
jrw1965's Tacoma Gallery
Great pics, looks like it was fun
Old 10-15-2008, 11:23 PM   #39

Nice pics man!
Old 10-16-2008, 08:38 PM   #40
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Had a great time there guys. Love the pictures. Gives me goose bumps just looking at the outdoor tacoma dealership (windy, cool day). I owe a special thanks to the guy who gave me his front driver side mud flap. I still find it odd he had one with him in his truck, but nevertheless I can't wait to put it on this weekend (& for FREE). WOW! Take care guys. We'll see you on the road or at San Diego Meet #5!!!