Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Pics - San Diego Meet #4

Old 10-16-2008, 08:44 PM   #41
Pat will become famous soon enough

Pat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalPrerunner View Post
Nope...I just like to go FAST

EDIT: I posted some pictures but i guess it needs a mods approval? I guess they'll show up later today
What set up your running? Im guessing TC kit in the front and what in the rear? Your truck is sweeeet!!!
Old 10-16-2008, 09:15 PM   #42
SoCalPrerunner has a spectacular aura aboutSoCalPrerunner has a spectacular aura aboutSoCalPrerunner has a spectacular aura about
SoCalPrerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat View Post
What set up your running? Im guessing TC kit in the front and what in the rear? Your truck is sweeeet!!!
Thanks
The rear end kind of sux...I got a deaver 10 pack and some hoes back there for the time being. I'll probably be going spring under sometime next year.

The front is the TC kit and I'll be picking up a set of TC Spindles within the next few weeks and throwin some 35s on there
Old 10-16-2008, 09:53 PM   #43
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
That was rob awesome guy Definantely looking foward on the 5th meet as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by w8n4mud View Post
Had a great time there guys. Love the pictures. Gives me goose bumps just looking at the outdoor tacoma dealership (windy, cool day). I owe a special thanks to the guy who gave me his front driver side mud flap. I still find it odd he had one with him in his truck, but nevertheless I can't wait to put it on this weekend (& for FREE). WOW! Take care guys. We'll see you on the road or at San Diego Meet #5!!!
Old 10-17-2008, 06:57 AM   #44

Pat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks
The rear end kind of sux...I got a deaver 10 pack and some hoes back there for the time being. I'll probably be going spring under sometime next year.

The front is the TC kit and I'll be picking up a set of TC Spindles within the next few weeks and throwin some 35s on there
Hawt.

I think I might be getting the TC SUA kit. I checked out a prerunner at the expo the other weekend with it and I rode in a regular cab with it and its nice.

Good luck with your build!
Old 10-17-2008, 10:08 AM   #45
SoCalPrerunner has a spectacular aura aboutSoCalPrerunner has a spectacular aura aboutSoCalPrerunner has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Hawt.

I think I might be getting the TC SUA kit. I checked out a prerunner at the expo the other weekend with it and I rode in a regular cab with it and its nice.

Good luck with your build!
yea i was looking at that at the expo too. It seemed like a good kit but a little on the pricey side ($1700 i believe and thats WITHOUT the springs!). Tims at DMZ is $1400 or so and includes the springs but needs to be welded on so I figure its going to be about the same price either way.
Old 10-17-2008, 02:30 PM   #46
There's an evil monkey in my truck
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Name: Robert
Evil Monkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by w8n4mud View Post
I owe a special thanks to the guy who gave me his front driver side mud flap. I still find it odd he had one with him in his truck, but nevertheless I can't wait to put it on this weekend (& for FREE). WOW! Take care guys.
Not a problem. Since that location was where I sacrificed my right front mud flap to the off-roading gods, it only seemed appropriate to offer up the left one there as well.
Old 10-17-2008, 02:57 PM   #47

Pat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yea i was looking at that at the expo too. It seemed like a good kit but a little on the pricey side ($1700 i believe and thats WITHOUT the springs!). Tims at DMZ is $1400 or so and includes the springs but needs to be welded on so I figure its going to be about the same price either way.
Yeah. Thing thing I liked about the TC kit thought is that it kept everything under the bed. I want the DMZ kit but, I don't know how it will ride because I plan to keep my bed for now to save money. I guess I could just do the DMZ kit with some 2.5's in the rear.
Old 10-17-2008, 03:20 PM   #48
Quote:
Yeah. Thing thing I liked about the TC kit thought is that it kept everything under the bed. I want the DMZ kit but, I don't know how it will ride because I plan to keep my bed for now to save money. I guess I could just do the DMZ kit with some 2.5's in the rear.
Yea I am thinking of going with a perimeter bed cage so that I can still use SOME of the bed
Old 10-18-2008, 10:57 AM   #49
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by robrjohnson View Post
not a problem. Since that location was where i sacrificed my right front mud flap to the off-roading gods, it only seemed appropriate to offer up the left one there as well. :d
lol thank you rob. :d
Old 10-20-2008, 10:04 AM   #50
NorCalSport is on a distinguished road

NorCalSport's Tacoma Gallery
Nice turnout and good to see some 4x4s there. I wish I would have seen the thread in time as I was in Long Beach last week and would have driven down to this meet. ..try on the next one!
Old 10-20-2008, 10:06 AM   #51
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sweet our next run will be in january desert run we had one guy show up from long beach so look back for the san diego meet#5 thread.
Old 10-20-2008, 10:20 AM   #52
-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
-TRDMAN-'s Tacoma Gallery
i wish there was a taco meet were i lived!!
Old 10-20-2008, 10:34 AM   #53
Founder Socaltacomas.com

Thats what i said and look at it now just spread the word and go from there.
Old 07-12-2012, 12:20 PM   #54
Banned
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SoCaltaco65's Tacoma Gallery
Old 07-12-2012, 12:21 PM   #55
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCaltaco65 View Post
Almost 4 years later.