Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Pics - San Diego Meet #4

Old 10-11-2008, 11:13 PM   #1
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
Pics - San Diego Meet #4

Well, here are some pictures from the San Diego Meet (Sat. Oct-11-2008)
To the other guys that took pictures, feel free to post them here...

Old 10-11-2008, 11:30 PM   #2
bvalistic will become famous soon enough

bvalistic's Tacoma Gallery

nice pictures ...it's nice meeting you
Old 10-11-2008, 11:33 PM   #3
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
awesome!!! looks like ya'll had a great time!!! so, how many people turned out for the event??
Old 10-11-2008, 11:41 PM   #4
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery

Old 10-11-2008, 11:46 PM   #5
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by bvalistic View Post
Nice to meet you too! Hey, i sent you a PM... I want your toytec lift...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
awesome!!! looks like ya'll had a great time!!! so, how many people turned out for the event??
It was definitely a great time!! Met lots of new people and ate burgers...
It was a pretty good turnout, i would say about 15 people...Not much, but we still had fun and it was nice to see everyone else's mods...
Old 10-11-2008, 11:47 PM   #6
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AWESOME FUCKING PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thx for sharing!!! looks like a great time!
Old 10-11-2008, 11:51 PM   #7
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05PreRunner View Post

It was definitely a great time!! Met lots of new people and ate burgers...
It was a pretty good turnout, i would say about 15 people...Not much, but we still had fun and it was nice to see everyone else's mods...

I knew that lift would go fast.

Nice meeting you everyone! Even though I had to leave early. At least I came back to catch the bonfire and sunset.
Old 10-11-2008, 11:52 PM   #8

This one is sick!
Old 10-11-2008, 11:54 PM   #9
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
this one takes the cake!

or this

Old 10-11-2008, 11:58 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
this one takes the cake!

or this

Both are of my truck!

Seriously though, sweet pics Noe!
Old 10-12-2008, 12:05 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
Both are of my truck!

Seriously though, sweet pics Noe!
Thanks!

Your truck is photogenic man!
Oh wait, all tacomas are photogenic..
Old 10-12-2008, 12:07 AM   #12
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
whos the dude in the camo?
Old 10-12-2008, 12:17 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
whos the dude in the camo?
not sure... but, i think he's from another site...(i may be wrong)
Old 10-12-2008, 12:35 AM   #14

The camo? That's silverbullet.
Old 10-12-2008, 12:44 AM   #15
Pat will become famous soon enough

Pat's Tacoma Gallery
Whose truck was the Long Travel Blue 4 door? I haven't seen that truck before.

Great pictures! I wish I could have made it but I had to work. Next time!!!
Old 10-12-2008, 01:14 AM   #16

His name is Kevin.
Old 10-12-2008, 09:46 AM   #17
bvalistic will become famous soon enough

bvalistic's Tacoma Gallery
toytec

Quote:
Originally Posted by bvalistic

no problem...pick it up at my place ...it's yours
Don
Old 10-12-2008, 09:57 AM   #18
UnderWater Monopoly Champion
TicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: F-15 Crew-Chief
Name: Anastatia Beaverhausen
TicTacOma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to TicTacOma
Where's the food? I see they marked the fire pit "Caution, Hot", just in case someone gets a hold of a bad ice cube and can't figure that out?
Old 10-13-2008, 12:55 AM   #19

We had eaten it all up already.
Old 10-13-2008, 01:01 AM   #20
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
I will see if kevin wants to come to the site awesome pics wish i would have had my camera would have taken video of the long travel truck going through the whoops.