Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

661 Tacomas Thread

Old 09-09-2011, 02:19 AM   #42
onesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
onesixseven's Tacoma Gallery
dude 661 right here!!!! and i wanna d somethin tomorrow!!! mods? offroad? anything, im free all day let me know anybody and everybody
Old 09-09-2011, 02:30 AM   #43
onesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
onesixseven's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMiller421 View Post
Hey guys..

+1 for 661..

If anybody wants to come kick it in the garage-shop and do some fab text me..
661-805-6719

Or role on over to the old abandoned Mesa Marin track and wheel..

if only i was closer to bakersfield... i would def be down to kick it
Old 10-13-2011, 02:52 PM   #44
S.S.T. is on a distinguished road
S.S.T.'s Tacoma Gallery
Dead thread is dead. I'm new in Bakersfield and want to get out on some trails.
Old 10-14-2011, 09:10 AM   #45
UMBCrew is a glorious beacon of lightUMBCrew is a glorious beacon of lightUMBCrew is a glorious beacon of lightUMBCrew is a glorious beacon of lightUMBCrew is a glorious beacon of lightUMBCrew is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Nic
UMBCrew's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by S.S.T. View Post
Dead thread is dead. I'm new in Bakersfield and want to get out on some trails.
cool man me and bmiller just went out around here last fri. well have to hit you up next time
Old 10-14-2011, 09:10 AM   #46
UMBCrew is a glorious beacon of lightUMBCrew is a glorious beacon of lightUMBCrew is a glorious beacon of lightUMBCrew is a glorious beacon of lightUMBCrew is a glorious beacon of lightUMBCrew is a glorious beacon of light

UMBCrew's Tacoma Gallery
woke up this morning and checked Gizmodo like i do every morning only to find my local News on the front page

http://gizmodo.com/5849805/video-of-...g-investigated
Old 10-14-2011, 10:41 AM   #47
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by UMBCrew View Post
cool man me and bmiller just went out around here last fri. well have to hit you up next time
when you hitting up gorman so we can do some trails??
Old 10-14-2011, 10:51 AM   #48

UMBCrew's Tacoma Gallery
not sure man been really busy lately working on my house. i see you guys are trying to get something planned if im free ill be there
Old 10-14-2011, 12:27 PM   #50
S.S.T.'s Tacoma Gallery
I'm thinking about going up Rancheria Road tomorrow.
Old 10-14-2011, 12:32 PM   #51

UMBCrew's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by S.S.T. View Post
I'm thinking about going up Rancheria Road tomorrow.
its pretty much just a dirt road can be pretty sometimes of year like spring. right now maybe maybe not. you said your new here where did you move here from?
Old 10-14-2011, 01:17 PM   #52
S.S.T.'s Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, first trail, alone in a prerunner so I don't want to run into any problems. I moved from LA so not far but I'm new to the whole off road thing, I want to get out and just explore the area.
Old 10-15-2011, 03:02 PM   #53
S.S.T.'s Tacoma Gallery
Couple of shots from today. Girlfriend took most of them from her iphone so they're more about the views etc.

My dog decided she wanted to drive when we were about to leave.

Foothills

Climbing

Pulled over to eat and play some fetch in Sequoia

Couple shots of the truck

View over Isabella on the way down the back side
Old 10-15-2011, 07:44 PM   #54
LOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant future

Name: Lauren
LOWLO7's Tacoma Gallery
+1 for the 661!
Old 10-15-2011, 07:49 PM   #55
WTF
1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

1TUFFTRD's Tacoma Gallery
say whaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
Old 10-15-2011, 09:21 PM   #57
WTF
1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

1TUFFTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandman427 View Post
SCHOONERS BAMFs lol

I'm gonna start a fight! haha
Old 10-16-2011, 02:30 AM   #60
Banned
Stout890 has a brilliant futureStout890 has a brilliant futureStout890 has a brilliant futureStout890 has a brilliant futureStout890 has a brilliant futureStout890 has a brilliant futureStout890 has a brilliant futureStout890 has a brilliant futureStout890 has a brilliant futureStout890 has a brilliant futureStout890 has a brilliant future

Navy: aviation machinists mate on the Lockheed p-3 orion
Name: Jason
Stout890's Tacoma Gallery
Rosamond here I have a white 99 prerunner ext cab. +1 for the 661 even though I still rock my 310 area code on my cellphone lol

About to swap my rear end for a 01 e locking rear end...

Iv always wondered if any other ist gens around here on TW