Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

661 Tacomas Thread

Old 07-11-2013, 05:14 PM   #741
kevine is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevine is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevine is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevine is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevine is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevine is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevine is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevine is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevine is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevine is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sgt., Stinger missile gunner, 86-94
kevine's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon H View Post
Kevine, I work at rye canyon and ave Scott (Industrial park). Really close to you. Congrats in the new truck1
Cool. There's quite a few tacos up here in SCV. I just ordered my black steel rims off of Summit (like Cragar Soft 8's). Should have rubber on them within a month, so if u see mag gray taco with black rims and Marine Corps stickers, it's me. Eventually, black side step bars and maybe a new grill with fogs behind it.
Old 07-12-2013, 06:38 AM   #742
FMLYHM
BMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
BMiller421's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Biscuits View Post
anyone up for a meet this weekend? we could gather at a central location and roll to the car meet together. I was thinking meeting at the chipotle/in-n-out parking lot on Stockdale and we'd all drive down Stockdale and then Gosford to the meet
Haha..me and another member were talking about doing a little off roading on Saturday..

Nothing too difficult or far..possibly up Racharia Road..or just play around behind the old Mesa Marin track off of the 178..
Old 07-27-2013, 11:57 PM   #743
Angrytaco
Emtmeyer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmtmeyer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmtmeyer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmtmeyer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmtmeyer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmtmeyer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmtmeyer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmtmeyer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmtmeyer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmtmeyer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmtmeyer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
EMS: Paramedic
Name: Brad
Emtmeyer's Tacoma Gallery
Man I've been on hiatus too long, lol I've missed so much on here
Old 07-28-2013, 02:29 AM   #744
socal_av is on a distinguished road

Name: Rudy
socal_av's Tacoma Gallery
Wow same here. It's been a few months. What's new
Old 07-28-2013, 02:42 AM   #745
Salesman by trade, Gentleman by habit
Mr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brennen J
Mr. Biscuits's Tacoma Gallery
It's the 661 thread....

...nothings ever new.
Old 07-28-2013, 06:48 AM   #746
Angrytaco
Emtmeyer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmtmeyer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmtmeyer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmtmeyer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmtmeyer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmtmeyer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmtmeyer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmtmeyer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmtmeyer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmtmeyer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmtmeyer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Only new thing with me is that I'm starting the bedcage and rear bumper next week
Old 07-29-2013, 12:49 AM   #747
socal_av is on a distinguished road

Name: Rudy
socal_av's Tacoma Gallery
Ya im thinking of adding LED lights in the bed of my truck and changing dash color
Old 07-29-2013, 09:54 AM   #748
Angrytaco
Good luck on the dash color man, I did my old Durango and I hplv sprayed everything with perfect prep work but the Bako heat was not kind to it. I sanded and repainted about 5 times over 4 years
Old 07-29-2013, 10:30 AM   #749
Mr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emtmeyer View Post
Good luck on the dash color man, I did my old Durango and I hplv sprayed everything with perfect prep work but the Bako heat was not kind to it. I sanded and repainted about 5 times over 4 years
I think he meant dash lights...

Right?
Old 08-02-2013, 01:42 AM   #750
Shine bright like a hymen
DDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DDD's Tacoma Gallery
Any 4x4 tacomas in SCV or AV, I'm gonna be hosting a trail run at Rowher Flats this Saturday 8/3.

It's 4x4 only. Gonna drive Rowher 4x4 trail and lookout trail.

Meet at Central Park.

27108 Bouquet Canyon Rd, Santa Clarita, CA 91350

Meet at 9 am.

You don't need a big lift, just 4wd.
Old 08-13-2013, 05:59 PM   #751
Havik is on a distinguished road

Name: Derrick
Havik's Tacoma Gallery
Subscribing to this thread since I'm in the 661 as well. Looks like I missed a few meets, but I want to take on some trails and start off-roading so hit me up if you are getting together.
Old 08-19-2013, 07:16 AM   #752
FMLYHM
BMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

661!! Who wants to caravan out to Huckfest with me on Saturday?
Old 08-19-2013, 03:45 PM   #753

Huckfest?

Go on.
Old 08-20-2013, 08:12 AM   #754
UMBCrew is a glorious beacon of lightUMBCrew is a glorious beacon of lightUMBCrew is a glorious beacon of lightUMBCrew is a glorious beacon of lightUMBCrew is a glorious beacon of lightUMBCrew is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Nic
UMBCrew's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMiller421 View Post
661!! Who wants to caravan out to Huckfest with me on Saturday?
Pismo? what time you leaving the girl has been bitching about going over there maybe ill see about staying at my buddies house and just go all weekend. call me.
Old 08-20-2013, 09:51 AM   #755
FMLYHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UMBCrew View Post
Pismo? what time you leaving the girl has been bitching about going over there maybe ill see about staying at my buddies house and just go all weekend. call me.
Lets do this then!! I am meeting up with my father in law and his jeep buddies (not taking my truck) @ 6 AM at his house on Saturday morning..

I'll call you later today..
Old 08-20-2013, 09:52 AM   #756
FMLYHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Biscuits View Post
Huckfest?

Go on.
Yes..Pismo..trucks..seafood..
Old 08-28-2013, 02:45 PM   #757
FMLYHM

Anybody in Bakersfield have a scangauge or ultragauge or a code scanner I can borrow for a day or two?

I need to get my truck smogged..but I keep throwing 2 codes..(I just need to clear them before I take it into a smog shop.)

Beers on me if I can borrow your gauge or scanner.

Call or text me ASAP (661) 805-6719
Old 08-30-2013, 07:56 PM   #758
DoyleMcpoyle is on a distinguished road

Name: Carlos
DoyleMcpoyle's Tacoma Gallery
I got one I keep in my truck to clear codes if you still need it
Old 09-06-2013, 12:12 PM   #759
yumyumtaco will become famous soon enough

Name: Kevin
yumyumtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Reppin the 661
Old 09-06-2013, 01:20 PM   #760
victorramse3 is just really nicevictorramse3 is just really nicevictorramse3 is just really nicevictorramse3 is just really nicevictorramse3 is just really nice
Name: Victor
victorramse3's Tacoma Gallery
Who is staying (or just moved in) over in a new neighborhood on the east side over by where the old Mesa Marin raceway used to be? I live right down the street and keep seeing a sweet lifted taco, maybe LT, it's a white extended cab. It's a good looking truck!