Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

661 Tacomas Thread

Old 11-04-2013, 09:48 PM   #841
Just Moist is on a distinguished road
Name: Austin
Just Moist's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emtmeyer View Post
Never heard of them, have they done any others?
No I am the 1st one
Old 11-04-2013, 10:14 PM   #842
Angrytaco
Emtmeyer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmtmeyer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmtmeyer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmtmeyer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmtmeyer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmtmeyer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmtmeyer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmtmeyer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmtmeyer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmtmeyer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmtmeyer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
EMS: Paramedic
Name: Brad
Emtmeyer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Moist View Post
No I am the 1st one
Are you worried about uniballs hitting your spindle or non upgraded steering, not talking shit just honest question. I have maxtracks but I'm upgrading to a fab spindle in lt I'm just questionable about your kit, wish I could use them but I wish more I bought camburgs spindle
Old 11-05-2013, 05:03 AM   #843
Steering was upgraded. And no not worried we cycled it through and it all clears we modified it to fit ballistic fabs uniballs
Old 11-05-2013, 09:57 AM   #845
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahshiet View Post
Truck is sick!
Thank you!
Old 11-05-2013, 10:11 AM   #846
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Moist View Post
Steering was upgraded. And no not worried we cycled it through and it all clears we modified it to fit ballistic fabs uniballs
Did you guys add hiems to the inner steering or did you just use those bf uniballs on the outer (connected to the spindle)
Old 11-05-2013, 12:37 PM   #847
Angrytaco
Emtmeyer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmtmeyer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmtmeyer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmtmeyer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmtmeyer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmtmeyer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmtmeyer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmtmeyer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmtmeyer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmtmeyer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmtmeyer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
EMS: Paramedic
Name: Brad
Emtmeyer's Tacoma Gallery
I like the width a lot, gotta get a clip for the front cuz you can fill it out
Old 11-05-2013, 03:54 PM   #848
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emtmeyer View Post
I like the width a lot, gotta get a clip for the front cuz you can fill it out
Yeah haha once I save up again haha :P
Old 11-05-2013, 03:55 PM   #849
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiatt1991 View Post
Did you guys add hiems to the inner steering or did you just use those bf uniballs on the outer (connected to the spindle)
Added heims and much larger tie rods
Old 11-30-2013, 01:29 AM   #850
DoyleMcpoyle is on a distinguished road

Name: Carlos
DoyleMcpoyle's Tacoma Gallery
I have a set of Brembo rotors if anyone is interested. They're for a first gen. Asking $80

Old 12-01-2013, 06:56 PM   #851
Rubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Josh
Rubio92's Tacoma Gallery
Took long enough but I found you guys! 661 here, Bakersfield.
My rig:
2004 Impulse Red DC Prerunner
Brush Guard w/lights
HID headlights, with an admittedly even cutoff...for reflector housings.
3" Lift spacers up front.

In other news, my Dakar leaf springs will be ordered this week along with new bushings, shocks, u-bolts, and MAYBE wheel spacers. Cheers!
Old 12-01-2013, 07:04 PM   #852
DoyleMcpoyle is on a distinguished road

Name: Carlos
DoyleMcpoyle's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome.Post pics when you get a chance!
Old 12-01-2013, 07:05 PM   #853
Salesman by trade, Gentleman by habit
Mr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brennen J
Mr. Biscuits's Tacoma Gallery
Get a Tacomaworld.com sticker so we can spot you!
Old 12-01-2013, 07:27 PM   #854
Rubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Rubio92's Tacoma Gallery
The day I picked her up! 54,881 gently used miles.

Today! So glad we got SOME rain. She had to get dirty.

Old 12-01-2013, 07:30 PM   #855
Rubio92's Tacoma Gallery
My wheels are satin black, used the deck of cards trick. Cleaned them really well, dried overnight, started exactly at noon, 3 coats, sun baked. Rolled with them the next day, no drips nothing.
Old 12-01-2013, 07:33 PM   #856
Rubio92's Tacoma Gallery
Where would I get said stickers? I commute up and down the 58/178 daily. My parents are in the NW so I visit often. I'm up by BC.
Old 12-01-2013, 07:40 PM   #857
Mr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shed

PM tcBob if he's still active that's who I got mine from.
Old 12-01-2013, 07:42 PM   #858

We gots to get a meet going yo.

I know I've said it a million times but goddamn it we never do it
Old 12-01-2013, 07:44 PM   #859
Rubio92's Tacoma Gallery
I'm down this weekend. Maybe meet up at like Denny's on Rosedale. I've never met another person who owned a Tacoma or shared interests like me. So it'd be cool. I see we have similar rigs.
Old 12-01-2013, 07:45 PM   #860
Rubio92's Tacoma Gallery
How'd you paint your badges? I've been meaning to get mine done but never got around to researching how.