Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

661 Tacomas Thread

Old 06-26-2011, 01:13 AM   #1
Grande is just really niceGrande is just really niceGrande is just really niceGrande is just really nice

Name: John
Grande's Tacoma Gallery
661 Tacomas Thread

So i decided to make one for us 661 ppl, since 818 and all these other local area codes got one.

Plus i always see nice Tacomas around my town, and i know they see me too, lol.

So just post up that ur from here, or let us kno if always in the area or sumthin.

661 members gota join forces

Plus we could also set up mini runs or meets or sumthin.
Old 06-26-2011, 03:47 PM   #2
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like this thread is just for you.
Old 06-27-2011, 01:03 AM   #4
Shine bright like a hymen
DDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DDD's Tacoma Gallery
I'll join in.

lol, its just us.
Old 06-27-2011, 01:34 AM   #5
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
661 taco

Old 06-27-2011, 11:26 AM   #6
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in Saugus at least 1 weekend a month staying at the G/F's parents. I've seen quite a few Tacoma's done up around that area.
Old 06-27-2011, 02:53 PM   #7
UMBCrew is a glorious beacon of lightUMBCrew is a glorious beacon of lightUMBCrew is a glorious beacon of lightUMBCrew is a glorious beacon of lightUMBCrew is a glorious beacon of lightUMBCrew is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Nic
UMBCrew's Tacoma Gallery
661 HERE
Old 06-27-2011, 10:27 PM   #9
Grande is just really niceGrande is just really niceGrande is just really niceGrande is just really nice

Grande's Tacoma Gallery
hell yea!!!

atleast we have a couple 661'ers

im going to gorman tommorw around 9 or 10 for a couple hours with my friend and sister, if anyone wants to roll or meet, just post, so i know there will be someone else going or not
just figure i would add that in the cool ppl thread
Old 06-28-2011, 08:52 PM   #10
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandman427 View Post
661 FOOOOOO LIFE!!!
Didn't know you actually took your truck in the dirt.
Old 06-28-2011, 08:56 PM   #11
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
im in valencia from time to time, shits too hot for me
Old 06-28-2011, 09:33 PM   #12

Grande's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcfreak201 View Post
im in valencia from time to time, shits too hot for me
lol

i go to pomona and fontana from time to time, is fullerton around there too??
Old 06-28-2011, 09:35 PM   #13
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pomonas like 30 minutes away and fontana is like 45 i think
Old 06-28-2011, 09:48 PM   #15

yeah im sure haha im actually going to be in valenica tomorrow with a few buddies from like 10 to 1ish
Old 06-30-2011, 11:53 AM   #17

Grande's Tacoma Gallery
Im gona be going on a lil trail run if any locals or ppl near by wana roll, its route 6n24 on the map, its called ruby cyn, its easy and prerunner friendly, good views too, it takes about an hr or so from start to finish.

if anyone is game, just post, we could meet at the lake or sumthin

i plan to be at the lake at 2, then start to head up

peace

map isnt the most accurate, but u get the idea
Old 07-15-2011, 12:35 AM   #18

Grande's Tacoma Gallery
alright, i saw this sick white double cab that had a mild lift with black wheels and had some white on the wheels to match too, it was at the Valencia Promedade next to the subway at about 1030ish....who was it? i liked ur rims how they matched ur truck
Old 07-16-2011, 09:41 AM   #19
distinguished bongo truck art critic
Mxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Military Police Platoon Leader
Name: Chase
Mxpatriot's Tacoma Gallery
Wish I was still in the 661... I miss Haskell canyon... Used to be my testing grounds
Old 07-16-2011, 05:53 PM   #20
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mxpatriot View Post
Wish I was still in the 661... I miss Haskell canyon... Used to be my testing grounds
when rolling back to cali??