Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

R&R Customs, Body work, Electrical and parts

Old 10-13-2008, 03:14 PM   #1
Custom KING
romancito104 is on a distinguished road
romancito104's Tacoma Gallery
R&R Customs, Body work, Electrical and parts

I install amps, subs, speakers, in-dash TV's, radios, off-roading lights, anything electrical I do. I offer life time warranty on labor and I do site to site work. I've had a vouple of my trucks and cars at the sema show, qualcomm show, and many more. My prices are extremely low and I'll even tell you how much my competion will charge you and how much I will charge you. My prices are low!! We even have a body shop. Need paint? for car parts? electrical parts? We even do car detailing!! Need that carpet clean or just a quick wash before that Truck meet? Give us a call.
RandRCustoms@gmail.com
send me a message for an estimate or call in for a estimate
Old 10-13-2008, 03:27 PM   #2
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
I have seen romans light setup on his truck and its bad ass i will be doing my light set up through him!
Old 10-13-2008, 05:45 PM   #3
cherry taco poppa is on a distinguished road
cherry taco poppa's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to cherry taco poppa
2 bad i dont live in cali
Old 11-26-2008, 04:17 PM   #5
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Recently got my light installed by roman and man does he do a nice job he is very quick and even corrected what 4 wheel parts did with my hellas. So now i can have lights on whenever in any sequence i highly recommend him if anyone needs exterior lights or car stereo stuff installed he did roberjohnson truck very clean stereo install. Big ups to romancito104
Old 12-08-2008, 02:00 PM   #6
SoCalPrerunner has a spectacular aura aboutSoCalPrerunner has a spectacular aura aboutSoCalPrerunner has a spectacular aura about
SoCalPrerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by romancito104 View Post
I install amps, subs, speakers, in-dash TV's, radios, off-roading lights, anything electrical I do. I offer life time warranty on labor and I do site to site work. I've had a vouple of my trucks and cars at the sema show, qualcomm show, and many more. My prices are extremely low and I'll even tell you how much my competion will charge you and how much I will charge you. My prices are low!! We even have a body shop. Need paint? for car parts? electrical parts? We even do car detailing!! Need that carpet clean or just a quick wash before that Truck meet? Give us a call.
RandRCustoms@gmail.com
send me a message for an estimate or call in for a estimate

hmm how much to get some fiberglass fenders and besides painted speedway blue? I've been debating on doing this for a while and if the price is right...
Old 12-08-2008, 04:24 PM   #7
There's an evil monkey in my truck
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Name: Robert
Evil Monkey's Tacoma Gallery
Yep, he did my amp and cleansweep install. You can barely see the Cleansweep even if you know where to look. Great job.