Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

* * SoCal Mod Day 12 Meet x BBQ x Off-Road x Overnight Cabin Event * *

View Poll Results: What Weekend Works For You?
July 16th & 17th 11 45.83%
August 6th & 7th 13 54.17%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-30-2011, 11:48 AM   #1
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
* * SoCal Mod Day 12 Meet x BBQ x Off-Road x Overnight Cabin Event * *

Welcome to MOD DAY 12 Socal TW Members

This is NOT the Official Yet. . Its a Feeler & Info Thread on whats to come!

SOCAL MOD DAYS. . .

These are Amazing times with an extensive history that goes back generations to generations. If you've been to one, then you'd know that Socal TW members throw the biggest and best MOD DAYS of all regions.

Special Thanks Go Out to
NOE (05RPrerunner) & CHRIS (ITsTacoTime)

They've hosted Many Mod Days for us Locals.
Its because of them, we've made it happen. . .

With that said. This one will be Epic on Many Levels.

TW Members HIATT has opened up his CABIN in Green Valley Lake. Applaud this man!

Where is Green Valley Lake you might ask? They call it where the "Mountains Touch the Heavens." Its located right in between Lake Arrowhead & Big Bear.

What does this Mod Day have in Store? Well. . . Options for All!

The Agenda

Saturday
Late Afternoon/Early Evening

Meet & Greet w/Adult Beverages
BBQ/Dinner
Small Mini Mods
BEER PONG Tournament
Night Trail Run
Overnight In The Cabin (Must Reserve) PM me

Sunday

Meet & Greet w/Adult Beverages
Major Mods
BBQ/Lunch
Day Trail Run
BEER PONG Tournament

PHOTOSHOOT (We're Going to Make the TW Banner!)

Make this your Get Away for a Day or the whole weekend.

You're invited to attend this Mod Day Event at any given time. So stay as long as you can. Come Meet the Socal Guys and have a blast doing so!

Dates are Pending for the Weekend Poll! Make the Choices!
Poll will close July 5th.

July 16th & 17th

or

August 6th & 7th

Trails Routes & More Things will be added Shortly!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - UPDATE - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

HIATT is kind enough to HOST both dates you're torn between. EVERYONE is Happy!

I will create both Official Rosters later tonight for BOTH Dates.

Thanks!
Old 06-30-2011, 11:59 AM   #3
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
bumps for getting a list of whos going!

1.Hiatt1991
Old 06-30-2011, 12:01 PM   #4
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
overnight cabin event...?

this has gay written all over it lol
Old 06-30-2011, 12:06 PM   #5
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ Then you're coming right? I got a ONE Person Sleeping bag we can share together. Ohh wait, you'll just FLAKE anyways!

Go grow a BEARD!

bumps for getting a list of whos going!

1.Hiatt1991 6/17-6/18
2. Sandman 8/6-8/7
3. RAD Either One
Old 06-30-2011, 12:15 PM   #6
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAD View Post
^ Then you're coming right? I got a ONE Person Sleeping bag we can share together. Ohh wait, you'll just FLAKE anyways!

Go grow a BEARD!

LMAO.... dick.

i can't flake out because i'm already busy both weekends anyways... so HA!

and i'll grow my beard when i feel like it!
Old 06-30-2011, 12:22 PM   #7
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
I'm probably doing nothing either weekend so no vote from me. I don't think I will stay the night though.
Old 06-30-2011, 12:25 PM   #8

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^Thats the beauty of this weekend trip. Come and Stay as long as you like.
Old 06-30-2011, 12:32 PM   #9
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

^ Ray, maybe we should just do a single day if people dont want to stay? Like meet up early morning for meet and greet and just hang out, then around 2-3 go hit up some trails and then drive home after?
Old 06-30-2011, 12:33 PM   #10

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^I think an overnight would be great. Its your call. . . I know plenty would like to stay. Its only been 30 minutes since we posted it. LOL.
Old 06-30-2011, 12:35 PM   #11
Go BIG or Go HOME
Buell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud of

Name: Michael
Buell's Tacoma Gallery
It depends on the weekend cuz I'll be in Vegas that 1st weekend but In August I might be able to make it out, just let me know what the final decision is and I'll give you a yes or no Also, wondering if I can invite my buddy who has an FJ?
Old 06-30-2011, 12:42 PM   #12
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
I'm good for either weekend. Is there a big temp diffeence between July and August there?

I will camp overnight.
Old 06-30-2011, 01:20 PM   #13
sandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

sandjunkie's Tacoma Gallery
I am down for the 16th/17th. We will be at our cabin in GVL that weekend also. This will be my first mod day and I'm an old fogie so be gentle.
Old 06-30-2011, 01:24 PM   #14

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAD View Post
^I think an overnight would be great. Its your call. . . I know plenty would like to stay. Its only been 30 minutes since we posted it. LOL.
Sounds good. Just trying to see what would be best for the majority
Old 06-30-2011, 01:36 PM   #15

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
This trip has options for whatever people want to do. Read the listings on things to do and try to picture it. . .
Old 06-30-2011, 01:52 PM   #16
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-30-2011, 02:04 PM   #17
TacoDanny has much to be proud ofTacoDanny has much to be proud ofTacoDanny has much to be proud ofTacoDanny has much to be proud ofTacoDanny has much to be proud ofTacoDanny has much to be proud ofTacoDanny has much to be proud ofTacoDanny has much to be proud of

Marines: Embarker
TacoDanny's Tacoma Gallery
Weekend trip sounds great. If you guys do the 16th/17th you could roll by the FJ allcal meet which I will be attending =P
Old 06-30-2011, 02:05 PM   #18

Come on guys! 16th and 17th FTW!!!
Old 06-30-2011, 02:06 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buell View Post
It depends on the weekend cuz I'll be in Vegas that 1st weekend but In August I might be able to make it out, just let me know what the final decision is and I'll give you a yes or no Also, wondering if I can invite my buddy who has an FJ?
ya man. Your friend can def go.