Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Any ALT BIKE owners here?

Old 07-02-2011, 12:10 PM   #1
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
Any ALT BIKE owners here?

choppers, lowriders, modified cruisers...

maybe we could do a beach meet sometime and cruise the bike path, hang out, people watch, and uhm, most importantly, EAT...

here is my current project...

Attached Thumbnails
Any ALT BIKE owners here?-imag0051a.jpg  
Old 07-02-2011, 12:18 PM   #2
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
113tac's Tacoma Gallery
i dont have one but thats a pretty sweet ride man
Old 07-02-2011, 03:28 PM   #4
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
sweet mike, i dont have a cruiser but i'll bring my BMX bike to a meet
Old 07-03-2011, 10:39 PM   #7
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

made a few more changes to the bike...

removed the gas tank, mounted longer handlebars, and skull end grips...

Attached Thumbnails
Any ALT BIKE owners here?-imag0067a.jpg  
Old 07-05-2011, 07:33 PM   #8
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony250 View Post
Bmx ? Sweet what bike?
crupi XL race series

Old 07-06-2011, 03:34 PM   #9
Powder Coater/ Dirt Thrower
TRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
TRIAD Powderworks's Tacoma Gallery
Mmmm.. BMX....
Old 08-21-2011, 09:05 AM   #10
jeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: BM3 1st Div.
Name: Jeff
jeff b's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson18matt View Post
crupi XL race series

Thread hi jack! Matt the crupi is sweet! How long have you had it??
Old 08-21-2011, 11:50 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff b View Post
Thread hi jack! Matt the crupi is sweet! How long have you had it??
that exact frame... only a few months. i'm slowly getting back into BMX. i forgot how fun it is

i hope to start racing again soon
Old 08-21-2011, 12:33 PM   #12
jeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: BM3 1st Div.
Name: Jeff
jeff b's Tacoma Gallery
My local bike shop has a new PK Ripper it looks just like an old school bmx. I grew up racing and riding vert and might get back into it too.
Old 08-22-2011, 02:36 PM   #13

right on dude... i'm having fun. not getting too crazy... just enjoying riding again
Old 08-23-2011, 10:41 PM   #14
LT Chase Truck

my chopper has gone through a few changes and additions...

now i need to get my BMX bike back up and rolling...
Attached Thumbnails
Any ALT BIKE owners here?-christina-godepski-2-0019a.jpg  
Old 08-24-2011, 12:32 AM   #15
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Nice . I have a nirve switchblade .
Old 08-24-2011, 12:37 AM   #16
LT Chase Truck

i like the switchblade...

my cousin got one on craigslist for $150

if i had the money for a brand new one, i would soooooooooo get it... i hate riding in single speed...
Old 08-24-2011, 12:44 AM   #17
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah I bought mine new . 3 speed I'll throw up some pictures soon .
Old 08-24-2011, 01:06 AM   #18
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Here's an old pic

http://m52.photobucket.com/albumview...er_media_share
Old 08-24-2011, 01:17 AM   #20
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
That pic #14 makes me drool .. Ha