1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Hey SoCal Members

Discussion in 'Southern California' started by SocalMan22, Oct 14, 2008.

1. Feb 13, 2009 at 6:32 AM
    SocalMan22

SocalMan22 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Steve-0
    So*Cal
    Vehicle:
    06 PreRunner Dbl Cab
    What Mods!
    Site stays the socal forum is just a forum.

2. Feb 13, 2009 at 2:05 PM
    A.D.

A.D. Desert Riding Ninja

Member:
    SoC♠l 4 life but stationed in Utah
    Vehicle:
    Low and Slow Mini
    It shouldn't have deleted anyone from the registry, and if it did that is my bad. I asked if i could help change the look and style of the board and might have accidentally turned on the auto pruning option, which i think removes inactive members, my bad, i'll check it now.

SoCalman22 has been establishing a SoCal Tacomas group/club website and board for a lil while now, the site has links to local shops that have SoCal Tacomas support, and has a gallery to show off SoCal Tacomas members rides and outings, as well as some product reviews, and the board is sort of just a spot where members in SoCal can talk about whatever they want, doesn't have to be truck related, a place to talk about local events, charities, family outings, local shops, restaurants, local deals, places to get stuff all around SoCal, or trails that are just local to us. Just wanted to state that incase anyone thought it is trying to remove any people or their valuable info from here, cuz it is deffinetly not, its just a spot(more like a SoCal family) that we can look for local peeps and meet up for any type of event, that doesn't necessarily have to do with Tacomas.(disclaimer, LOL)

3. Jul 12, 2012 at 12:25 PM
    SoCaltaco65

SoCaltaco65 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2011 DCSB 4x4 Offroad TRD

Products Discussed in

To Top