Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Hey SoCal Members

Old 02-13-2009, 07:32 AM   #21
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Re8elmonk0341 View Post
SO what's going to happened to the other site Socalman22???
Site stays the socal forum is just a forum.
Old 02-13-2009, 03:05 PM   #22
Desert Riding Ninja
A.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Graphics Artist
A.D.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by w8n4mud View Post
I didn't think I was going to have to register twice.
It shouldn't have deleted anyone from the registry, and if it did that is my bad. I asked if i could help change the look and style of the board and might have accidentally turned on the auto pruning option, which i think removes inactive members, my bad, i'll check it now.

SoCalman22 has been establishing a SoCal Tacomas group/club website and board for a lil while now, the site has links to local shops that have SoCal Tacomas support, and has a gallery to show off SoCal Tacomas members rides and outings, as well as some product reviews, and the board is sort of just a spot where members in SoCal can talk about whatever they want, doesn't have to be truck related, a place to talk about local events, charities, family outings, local shops, restaurants, local deals, places to get stuff all around SoCal, or trails that are just local to us. Just wanted to state that incase anyone thought it is trying to remove any people or their valuable info from here, cuz it is deffinetly not, its just a spot(more like a SoCal family) that we can look for local peeps and meet up for any type of event, that doesn't necessarily have to do with Tacomas.(disclaimer, LOL)
Old 07-12-2012, 01:25 PM   #23
Banned
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SoCaltaco65's Tacoma Gallery