Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

<< SoCal's BBQ/Beer Pong/Cabin/Trail Run MOD DAY 12 <July 16 & 17>>

Old 07-07-2011, 11:06 AM   #1
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
<< SoCal's BBQ/Beer Pong/Cabin/Trail Run MOD DAY 12 <July 16 & 17>>

GET AWAY FROM LA'S CAR-MEGEDON!
Yes, the West LA & SFV will be a complete Nightmare for the Weekend. It will effect the surrounding areas and you don't want to be caught up in it.
Get away for the weekend in a complete getaway of Fun. . .

Welcome TW Socal Members to
Official MOD DAY 12

When?
July 16th & 17th
Can't make this one? There is a August 6th & 7th Mod Day 12.5

Where?
Cabin in Green Valley (Between Lake Arrowhead & Big Bear)

The “Hidden Gem” of the San Bernardino Mountains, Green Valley Lake is, at 7000´, a higher resort community than either Lake Arrowhead or Big Bear. This “best kept secret on the mountain” is secluded (nearly four miles away from State Highway 18), and surrounded by National Forest. For all these reasons it has remained small, picturesque, and uncrowded.

Don't Know About SOCAL MOD DAYS. . .

These are Amazing times with an extensive history that goes back generations to generations. If you've been to one, then you'd know that Socal TW members throw the biggest and best MOD DAYS of all regions.

Special Thanks Go Out to
NOE (05RPrerunner) & CHRIS (ITsTacoTime)

They've hosted Many Mod Days for us Locals.
Its because of them, we've made it happen. . .

With that said. This one will be no different

TW Member HIATT has opened up his CABIN in Green Valley Lake. Applaud this man!

Where is Green Valley Lake you might ask? They call it where the "Mountains Touch the Heavens." Its located right in between Lake Arrowhead & Big Bear.

What does this Mod Day have in Store? Well. . . Options for All!

The Agenda

Saturday

Afternoon/Early Evening

Meet & Greet w/Adult Beverages
BBQ/Dinner
MODS
BEER PONG Tournament
Night Trail Run
Drink/Party
Overnight In The Cabin (Don't Drink & Drive)

Sunday

Meet & Greet w/Adult Beverages
MODS
BBQ/Lunch
Day Trail Run (Very Scenic)
BEER PONG Tournament

Looking for a Photographer for a PHOTOSHOOT (We're Going to Make the TW Banner!) All those TW members with those 1K Cameras. Bring them. Showcase your skills.

Make this your Get Away for a Day or the Weekend.

You're invited to attend this Mod Day Event at any given time. So stay as long as you can. Come Meet the Socal Guys and have a blast doing so!

In Order to Satisfy all Members attending. Please bring some Food, Beer, Drinks, Etc. This has worked well in the past and will continue to. That way, we don't run out of supplies.

Add Yourself to the List (Copy & Paste)
What Will You Bring? What Mods?

[SIZE="3"]

Just a Few More Days till this happens.

HERE IS WHERE WE ARE MEETING?

Saturday Morning, 10am meet at Dennys

13479 Baseline Ave
Fontana, Ca

1. HIATT - My cabin! lol MAYBE install 5100s
2. RAD - Water/Drinks/Cooler/Chairs/Overnight (MAYBE)
3. 08dctac - Hamburgers/Brats/Chips/Chairs/Overnight (hoping to do the bhlm)
4. BIGBADJON22 - hotdogs/beer/drinks/awesomeness!
5. Jstradaxr. I love those winding roads !!!!! Perfect for my whip!!! Drinks
6. Sandjunkie - drinks / Nikon D90 and a couple lenses for some sweet shots
7. jlvhrse pasta salad / chipsand drinks/overnight friday barstow race saturday night
8. blackhawke88 seasoned pork patties/overnight friday barstow race saturday night
9. Precoma monster/soda/eagerness to learn
10. Jerez - eazy-up n table: (other stuff later)
11. derekabraham - ??? (MAYBE)
12. DP4x4 - Snacks/Beer/Chairs/Overnight/ install grillcraft if it makes it in the mail in time.
13. Whippersnapper02 - Maybe
14. lembowski - I'm down if others from San Diego are going
15. ryanjboutin - 90% sure I'm coming to hang out on Saturday.
16. Jonny- stoppin by saturday afternoon for a bit just to hang out.

If you're on the list and want to go. PM HIATT for the address and his cell phone number. I will also PM the address to all those on the list who have added themselves onto the list.

You can also google this address. Meet at this General Store and HIATT can come get you as the cabin is a few blocks away.

32973 Green Valley Lake Rd.
Green Valley Lake, CA 92341

Weather Conditions.

Saturday is 72/50
Sunday is 77
Old 07-07-2011, 11:51 AM   #2
Ainokea
RecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
RecklessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Ray, i see that both weekends are on the list of threads! this is going to be happening on both weekends or just the one that more people sign up on? Let me know, cause we would love to go to this just dont know what weekend is official.
Old 07-07-2011, 11:54 AM   #3
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
Im hosting both
Old 07-07-2011, 02:27 PM   #4
Sabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: FN
Name: Kyle
Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
I don't think the photos u used are of green valley....

I used to have a cabin up there wish I could go they do have fishing for people that enjoy that!
Old 07-07-2011, 02:29 PM   #5
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
effin Ray
Such a salesman
good thread though.
Bump for people to sign up!!
Hat is off to Hiatt for hosting
Old 07-07-2011, 02:37 PM   #6
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ I think this will be a great inexpensive trip for many to enjoy. . .

Quote:
I don't think the photos u used are of green valley....

I used to have a cabin up there wish I could go they do have fishing for people that enjoy that!

Its from their actual website. So I dunno.
Old 07-07-2011, 04:28 PM   #7
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ditto. The first one is def green valley lake. The 2nd, isnt. Maybe when you search, type green valley lake san bernardino.
Old 07-07-2011, 05:10 PM   #8
Sabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: FN
Name: Kyle
Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
Yea the first is haha 2nd probably arrowhead
Old 07-07-2011, 06:39 PM   #9
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
^Kyle your not going?
Old 07-07-2011, 08:51 PM   #10
08DCTac is on a distinguished road

Marines: Cpl GSE Mech
Name: Chance
08DCTac's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to 08DCTac
I'm down for this trip. Will be the first time going to one of these even though I've been lurking for 2 years now haha. Are yal bringing the lady friends/wives too?
Old 07-07-2011, 08:53 PM   #11

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Feel Free to bring people. This will be a fun Meet & Greet for everyone.
Old 07-07-2011, 08:54 PM   #12
08DCTac is on a distinguished road

Marines: Cpl GSE Mech
Name: Chance
08DCTac's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to 08DCTac
1. HIATT -
2. RAD - Water/Drinks/Cooler/Chairs/Overnight
3. 08dctac - Hamburgers/Brats/Chips/Chairs/Overnight (hoping to do the bhlm)
Old 07-07-2011, 10:45 PM   #13
precoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: corey
precoma's Tacoma Gallery
I hope to make this my first TW member event I live about 15 min from here so should hopefully be able to make it as long as nothing comes up
Old 07-07-2011, 11:09 PM   #15

Should be a fun trip huys
Old 07-07-2011, 11:30 PM   #16
CeRaTi
Rakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: OsKaR
Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
Crap I'll be in SF the 16th and 17th. I'll make it to the 12.5 hopefully.
Old 07-08-2011, 12:03 PM   #17

bump fellas
Old 07-08-2011, 08:34 PM   #18
precoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: corey
precoma's Tacoma Gallery
8 years that's nothing I have been on the mountain for 18 years haha
Old 07-09-2011, 09:22 AM   #19
sandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

sandjunkie's Tacoma Gallery
I'm there with my boys for this one. Won't be modding anything just meet and greet on Saturday. We leave Sunday morning for an Alaska Cruise. Let me know what I can bring.
Old 07-09-2011, 05:29 PM   #20
sdheda is on a distinguished road
Name: Sherj
sdheda's Tacoma Gallery
What time will the day trail run be on Sunday?