Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

GORMAN RUN! SATURDAY 07/30/2011...

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-11-2011, 09:47 PM   #23
jesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to behold

Name: jesus
jesus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bfoster133 View Post
if not i have tow straps i gotta prerunner too!
good looking out put me down for a maybe
Old 07-11-2011, 09:51 PM   #24
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
i like how everyone that has posted but the OP n manwithoutaplan are prerunners prerunners ftmfw!!!
Old 07-11-2011, 09:55 PM   #25
:>
SBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alma
SBlue's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to SBlue
1. Stuardoslls
2. Unknown
3. Nelson18matt (maybe)
4. Jerez (maybe)
5. El Rojo (maybe)
6. SandMan427 (maybe)
7. Bfoster133
8. Sblue
Old 07-11-2011, 09:59 PM   #27
jesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to behold

Name: jesus
jesus's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=SBlue;3422175]1. Stuardoslls
2. Unknown
3. Nelson18matt (maybe)
4. Jerez (maybe)
5. El Rojo (maybe)
6. SandMan427 (maybe)
7. Bfoster133
8. Sblue
9. jESUS (MAYBE)
Old 07-11-2011, 10:00 PM   #28
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
1. Stuardoslls
2. Unknown
3. Nelson18matt (maybe)
4. Jerez (maybe)
5. El Rojo (maybe)
6. SandMan427 (maybe)
7. Bfoster133
8. Sblue
9. tacooon
10. jesus (maybe)
Old 07-12-2011, 12:38 AM   #30
taylorholt5 is on a distinguished road

Name: Taylor
taylorholt5's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
How come i didnt make the list.
me neither
Old 07-12-2011, 12:41 AM   #31
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Add yourself lol!!!
Old 07-12-2011, 01:00 AM   #32
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
1. Stuardoslls
2. Unknown
3. Nelson18matt (maybe)
4. Jerez (maybe)
5. El Rojo (maybe)
6. SandMan427 (maybe)
7. Bfoster133
8. Sblue
9. jESUS (MAYBE)
10. Manwithoutaplan (maybe)
Old 07-12-2011, 01:12 AM   #33
taylorholt5 is on a distinguished road

Name: Taylor
taylorholt5's Tacoma Gallery
1. Stuardoslls
2. Unknown
3. Nelson18matt (maybe)
4. Jerez (maybe)
5. El Rojo (maybe)
6. SandMan427 (maybe)
7. Bfoster133
8. Sblue
9. jESUS (MAYBE)
10. Manwithoutaplan (maybe)
11. Taylorholt5 (maybe)
Old 07-12-2011, 01:15 AM   #34
If i asked my dad for money, He'd knock me out
Bfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
Bfoster133's Tacoma Gallery
who knew tw was so indecisive
Old 07-12-2011, 01:18 AM   #35
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
who knew tw was so indecisive
Lol it's cuz we got lifes n jobs outside of this place buddy haha
Old 07-12-2011, 01:22 AM   #36
Bfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
Lol it's cuz we got lifes n jobs outside of this place buddy haha
oh yeah one of them damn things i always seem to forget about, because i definitely have neither hahaha nah i just have the good fortune of not having to work weekends unless i go into the fire station
Old 07-12-2011, 01:23 AM   #37
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
oh yeah one of them damn things i always seem to forget about, because i definitely have neither hahaha nah i just have the good fortune of not having to work weekends unless i go into the fire station
Haha I work weekends so..........
Old 07-12-2011, 01:34 AM   #38

Quote:
Haha I work weekends so..........
nope no excuses, tell the boss man you gots yourself a mutha fukkin tacoma world meet and if he doesnt agree with it then he can talk to the hand cuz this guy is going to do what he wants and while hes at it tell him to give you a raise because your workin your ass far to hard for far to little

Disclaimer: i do not assume responsibility when this plane fails miserably and causes the loss of a job/tacoma/wife and ends the user in a homeless shelter; Terms and conditions apply; subject to change without notice
Old 07-12-2011, 01:41 AM   #39
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
nope no excuses, tell the boss man you gots yourself a mutha fukkin tacoma world meet and if he doesnt agree with it then he can talk to the hand cuz this guy is going to do what he wants and while hes at it tell him to give you a raise because your workin your ass far to hard for far to little

Disclaimer: i do not assume responsibility when this plane fails miserably and causes the loss of a job/tacoma/wife and ends the user in a homeless shelter; Terms and conditions apply; subject to change without notice
Haha...ya, let me just go over n tell my DAD that...I get paid pretty good for 3-4 days a week of work...but I've worked everyday before
Old 07-12-2011, 01:50 AM   #40
:>
SBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alma
SBlue's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to SBlue
Quote:
Haha...ya, let me just go over n tell my DAD that...I get paid pretty good for 3-4 days a week of work...but I've worked everyday before
sometimes you just have to stand up to your dad

Products Discussed in this Thread