Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

GORMAN RUN! SATURDAY 07/30/2011...

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-12-2011, 01:59 AM   #41
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SBlue View Post
sometimes you just have to stand up to your dad
Hey, like I said...I want LT girl!! gotta have $$$ to get it
Old 07-12-2011, 02:03 PM   #43
Stuardoslls is a glorious beacon of lightStuardoslls is a glorious beacon of lightStuardoslls is a glorious beacon of lightStuardoslls is a glorious beacon of lightStuardoslls is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Stuart
Stuardoslls's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
i like how everyone that has posted but the OP n manwithoutaplan are prerunners prerunners ftmfw!!!
watch the 4x's end up the ones getting stuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by taylorholt5 View Post
me neither
I added all those maybes to the OP...
Old 07-12-2011, 02:27 PM   #44
Banned
ruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shed
ruler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hey, like I said...I want LT girl!! gotta have $$$ to get it
what good is LT if you never touch the dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuardoslls View Post
I doubt that
Old 07-12-2011, 04:20 PM   #46
:>
SBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alma
SBlue's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to SBlue
Quote:

What matters is how good the driver is
Old 07-12-2011, 04:57 PM   #47
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SBlue View Post
What matters is how good the driver is
or how fast you go
Old 07-12-2011, 05:00 PM   #48
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

arent you locked?
Old 07-12-2011, 05:15 PM   #49
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
excuse are like asshole and they all stink j/k
ya right...funny guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruler View Post
what good is LT if you never touch the dirt
lol just cuz i dont hit the dirt with the tw crew doesnt mean my truck never hits dirt ass hole
Old 07-12-2011, 05:17 PM   #50
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
ya right...funny guy

lol just cuz i dont hit the dirt with the tw crew doesnt mean my truck never hits dirt ass hole

Construction site dont count
Old 07-12-2011, 05:23 PM   #51
SoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jim
SoCalRoadie's Tacoma Gallery
Thats the last weekend I have before i go back out on tour... gotta convince the GF to let me spend a day out there or take here along...
Old 07-12-2011, 05:39 PM   #52
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown View Post
i drive my work truck to those places buddy...ramdom trails up in san bernardino is places i go
Old 07-12-2011, 05:47 PM   #53

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i drive my work truck to those places buddy...ramdom trails up in san bernardino is places i go

kool

Looking forward to seeing you guys (no homo)
Old 07-12-2011, 05:47 PM   #54
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Lmao im 95% in
Old 07-12-2011, 08:10 PM   #55
BIGBADJON22 is on a distinguished road

Name: jonathan
BIGBADJON22's Tacoma Gallery
Don't worry about getting stuck. I have two tow straps and I'll pull you out like I did SANDMAN427 on the last run
Old 07-12-2011, 08:13 PM   #56
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
hoping to have my new tires mounted by the 30th
Old 07-12-2011, 08:35 PM   #57
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGBADJON22 View Post
Don't worry about getting stuck. I have two tow straps and I'll pull you out like I did SANDMAN427 on the last run
lol nice
Old 07-12-2011, 08:37 PM   #58

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
lol nice

I got you if you get stuck.....

Old 07-12-2011, 08:59 PM   #60
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I got you if you get stuck.....

no guey, you said you'd leave me there member

Products Discussed in this Thread