Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

GORMAN RUN! SATURDAY 07/30/2011...

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-02-2011, 10:00 PM   #781
UMBCrew is a glorious beacon of lightUMBCrew is a glorious beacon of lightUMBCrew is a glorious beacon of lightUMBCrew is a glorious beacon of lightUMBCrew is a glorious beacon of lightUMBCrew is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Nic
UMBCrew's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by db View Post
Ya, I wanna try it too, but I won't be able to get sliders for a few months.

I have a All Pro IFS Skid plate and trans skid plate. I am willing to try it without sliders.
Guys go join the miller jeep trail thread. Let's see if we can pin down a date maybe early oct. So we all have time to add sliders.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/off...-2010-a-4.html

Derek (db) you going the do big bear in a couple weeks or are you going to pismo? I haven't decided yet not sure if I want to go to pismo with all the LT setups.
Old 08-03-2011, 01:02 PM   #782
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
He's going to pismo!
Old 08-03-2011, 01:04 PM   #783
bluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
bluetaco80's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson18matt View Post
i'm thinking about hitting up goram next week (during the week) sometime

my brother wants to roll before head heads back to college

just a heads up...
What day? Cause i get my truck from engage tomarrow and wanna test it out
Old 08-03-2011, 03:47 PM   #784
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluetaco80 View Post
What day? Cause i get my truck from engage tomarrow and wanna test it out
i'm thinking tues, weds, or thurs... gotta work something out w/ work and see what's best for my brother

what did you have engage do? rear suspension?
Old 08-03-2011, 03:55 PM   #785
bluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
i'm thinking tues, weds, or thurs... gotta work something out w/ work and see what's best for my brother

what did you have engage do? rear suspension?
Sweet anytime next week is good for me just shoot me a pm...yea rear-boxed frame, 50t pack and the bed saver kit with the bypasses i picked up already
Old 08-03-2011, 04:06 PM   #786
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluetaco80 View Post
Sweet anytime next week is good for me just shoot me a pm...yea rear-boxed frame, 50t pack and the bed saver kit with the bypasses i picked up already
gangsta

i'll hit ya up when i get a day figured out
Old 08-03-2011, 04:10 PM   #787

Quote:
gangsta

i'll hit ya up when i get a day figured out
Yea gonna be gangsta ha oh and forgot the small things straping front and rear and fox bumps for just the rear...thanks matt
Old 08-03-2011, 08:52 PM   #789
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
I lost my 12k pound rescue strap...
Old 08-04-2011, 12:58 AM   #791
E-Fabber
Anthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
Anthony250's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandman427 View Post
By the way whoever got me on video getting pulled... Kenny my fabricator liked it... Cuz now he can show that the bumper works and won't get pulled off haha...
That was my friend that was with me.
Old 08-04-2011, 01:06 AM   #793
E-Fabber
Anthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
Anthony250's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandman427 View Post
haha for sure kenny was kinda happy about it... cuz it shows the strength and durability of the bumper...

Fosho, Nice you got some proof!
Old 08-04-2011, 08:22 AM   #794
Shine bright like a hymen
DDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DDD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by UMBCrew View Post
Derek (db) you going the do big bear in a couple weeks or are you going to pismo?
Pimso.
Old 08-09-2011, 09:59 AM   #796
whiptastic handling
FoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud of

Army: E-3
Name: Shamus
FoundOffRoadDead's Tacoma Gallery
o.O??
Yeah are you?

Products Discussed in this Thread