Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Pismo Run/Camp.. August 13th-14th.

Old 07-19-2011, 01:24 AM   #21
Ez2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud of

Navy: Aviation Structural Mechanic (Structures and Hydraulics) VFA-25
Ez2typethis's Tacoma Gallery
I might make it out there later on, where does everyone meet at?
Old 07-19-2011, 06:56 AM   #22
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bfoster133 View Post

im a maybe, hope my mtr's dont dig in sand
i'm prob going to throw my bald BFG AT's on the rear of my truck when i get out there... the grabbers suck so much ass in the sand i dont even want to deal with them..lol
Old 07-19-2011, 08:01 AM   #23
it's about the off-road miles
tacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
tacokid09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ez2typethis View Post
I might make it out there later on, where does everyone meet at?
umm we havent really thought that out. last time rob jason, alma and i camped right off of sand highway out like in the back of the dunes. i dont know if jason it taking a trailer or if anyone is. We'll figure it out once it gets closer. Also if you need either i or someone else can meet you at the gate and just follow us out to where we are camping.
Old 07-19-2011, 08:19 AM   #24
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
jberry813's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson18matt View Post
i'm prob going to throw my bald BFG AT's on the rear of my truck when i get out there... the grabbers suck so much ass in the sand i dont even want to deal with them..lol
Balder the better

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacokid09 View Post
umm we havent really thought that out. last time rob jason, alma and i camped right off of sand highway out like in the back of the dunes. i dont know if jason it taking a trailer or if anyone is. We'll figure it out once it gets closer. Also if you need either i or someone else can meet you at the gate and just follow us out to where we are camping.
I'm bringing the Toyhauler. My buddy is bringing a 29' trailer as well. We can set them up as a wind block for those who are tenting it. I'm thinking somewhere around pole 5/6.
Old 07-19-2011, 08:21 AM   #25
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
jason, what time you thinking about getting there on friday?
Old 07-19-2011, 08:25 AM   #26
tacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by jberry813 View Post
I'm bringing the Toyhauler. My buddy is bringing a 29' trailer as well. We can set them up as a wind block for those who are tenting it. I'm thinking somewhere around pole 5/6.
we could camp right past pole 6 and be kinda in the back by that fence line. then we could make some cool videos
Old 07-19-2011, 08:30 AM   #27
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson18matt View Post
jason, what time you thinking about getting there on friday?
I'll be leaving the bay first thing in the morning. Be down there by 11-12.

EDIT: High tide at 10:42 on Friday. I'll be getting there closer to 12.
Old 07-19-2011, 08:31 AM   #28
Quote:
I'll be leaving the bay first thing in the morning. Be down there by 11-12.
give me a call if you need help setting up!
Old 07-19-2011, 08:36 AM   #29
Time Traveler
MartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ROB
MartyMcfly's Tacoma Gallery
1. tacokid09-Brian
2. jberry813-jason and family/friends
3. mjonags32-MJ and family/friends
4. nelson - just me, i'm a loser_
5. El rojo- just me if I get work off
6. Alma
7. MartyMcfly-Rob and his kid
Old 07-19-2011, 08:37 AM   #30
The Mad Scientist

Quote:
give me a call if you need help setting up!
Sure thing. You're bringing more than just fig newtons all weekend right?
Old 07-19-2011, 08:49 AM   #31
Quote:
Sure thing. You're bringing more than just fig newtons all weekend right?
hahhaahahahhahahahahahahhaha man those were perfect!!!! i can bring pretty much whatever minus the bbq pit or whatever. i can bring food,wood, whatever.
Old 07-19-2011, 08:59 AM   #32
The Mad Scientist

Quote:
hahhaahahahhahahahahahahhaha man those were perfect!!!! i can bring pretty much whatever minus the bbq pit or whatever. i can bring food,wood, whatever.
I always bring my BBQ grill (propane) so feel free to use it.

And you guys better bring some firewood. I'm not lighting up the whole campsite by myself.
Old 07-19-2011, 09:20 AM   #33
Time Traveler
MartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ROB
MartyMcfly's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

And you guys better bring some firewood. I'm not lighting up the whole campsite by myself.
I've got a stack of firewood left over from 4th of July I can bring. Should last half a night.
Old 07-19-2011, 09:22 AM   #34
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
I'm bringing a 17' travel trailer, but I'm most likely staying at El Chorro campground ~20 minutes away (unless they run out of sites, then I'll be at Pismo).

But I'll meet you guys at the dunes on Saturday afternoon
Old 07-19-2011, 09:26 AM   #35
The Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJonAgs32 View Post
I'm bringing a 17' travel trailer, but I'm most likely staying at El Chorro campground ~20 minutes away (unless they run out of sites, then I'll be at Pismo).

But I'll meet you guys at the dunes on Saturday afternoon

Now who's the baller:
"El Chorro Regional Park Campground features 63 campsites (43 sites are full hook-up with electricity, sewer and water. 18 sites are primitive with water nearby)."
Old 07-19-2011, 09:28 AM   #36
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Now who's the baller:
"El Chorro Regional Park Campground features 63 campsites (43 sites are full hook-up with electricity, sewer and water. 18 sites are primitive with water nearby)."
hahaha

nah I'm the only one out of my friends with a TT so I'll be camping with them in the non-hookup sites.

They have 1st come 1st served sites, so I'll know the day of if we'll be camping there or at Pismo
Old 07-19-2011, 09:39 AM   #37
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
1. tacokid09-Brian
2. jberry813-jason and family/friends
3. mjonags32-MJ and family/friends
4. nelson - just me, i'm a loser_
5. El rojo- just me if I get work off
6. Alma
7. MartyMcfly-Rob and his kid
8. derekabraham - Derek and Kim (maybe)
Old 07-19-2011, 10:25 AM   #38
Quote:

ill ask my buddy if he has any left over wood that we could use... if only we could use palates.. he has like 40+ of them just sitting.
Old 07-19-2011, 01:05 PM   #39
If i asked my dad for money, He'd knock me out
Bfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
Bfoster133's Tacoma Gallery
still thinkin bout it but, if i get stuck to much with my mtr's can i hitch a ride with someone and leave my truck on the beach?
Old 07-19-2011, 01:42 PM   #40
The Mad Scientist

MTR's are not the problem. Air pressure is. 10-12 psi and you'll be fine.