Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Trails Near San Fernando Valley

Old 07-19-2011, 10:37 PM   #1
Go BIG or Go HOME
Buell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud of

Name: Michael
Buell's Tacoma Gallery
Trails Near San Fernando Valley

Hey,

My buddies and I are trying to plan a run this Saturday and we only have half of the day to use and was wondering where to go. We usually hit Rowher Flats but don't really want to do the same run. We want some place that is as "difficult" or more difficult then that but somewhere new. I don't want to just drive on a dirt road / fire trail, I want some challenge. Any suggestions? Thanks.
Old 07-19-2011, 10:51 PM   #3
Go BIG or Go HOME
Buell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud of

Name: Michael
Buell's Tacoma Gallery
Other than Gorman? me and my buddies are thinking about saving this one for a weekend camping trip but would it be worth it to hit for scouting purposes? Cuz we only have about 4 hours of trail time that day
Old 07-19-2011, 11:00 PM   #6
Sigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to behold
Name: Sigi
Sigi's Tacoma Gallery
yo i live in the san fernando valley too. there is nothing here that i know of.. Gorman in the only place i can think of. its only like 45 min away..
Old 07-19-2011, 11:15 PM   #7
acmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
acmair's Tacoma Gallery
from sfv, subbed