Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Fiesta Island Meet ????

Old 07-26-2011, 09:24 PM   #1
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
Fiesta Island Meet ????

It's summer time you San Diego boys need to get a Fiesta Island meet going pronto.

Ya feels me. oraley
Old 07-26-2011, 10:20 PM   #2
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
I think you lost all respect after selling your tacoma jk, bump!
Old 07-26-2011, 10:21 PM   #3
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
lol. im in.
Old 07-27-2011, 09:54 PM   #5
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Yep San Diego sucks just like the Chargers.
Old 07-27-2011, 10:31 PM   #6
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bajamoon View Post
you got yourself a fight now :$ . I am not a charger fan, but someone will take note to what you said .
Old 07-27-2011, 11:59 PM   #7
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
It's summer time you San Diego boys need to get a Fiesta Island meet going pronto.

Ya feels me. oraley
Maybe if ya weren't so damned ugly......

Quote:
Originally Posted by magikbean562 View Post
lol. im in.
Hi Greg , you KNOW you & the family are welcome here anytime brother...

Quote:

Well Steve, ya know you never showed up to any trail run I was ever on with that bad ass truck of yours.....Soooooo.. if the above mentioned event were to take place, you'd be on notice to attend the now named "Baja's Beach Blanket Beer Bingo & Bitches " tour (& trust me bro', there will be plenty of bitches,,)

You know, the more I see your pic, the more I'm falling for you
Old 07-28-2011, 01:14 PM   #8
Custom KING
romancito104 is on a distinguished road
romancito104's Tacoma Gallery
sooo.. are we doing a fiesta island meet or what? who is going to start it? where is steve at?
Old 07-28-2011, 01:41 PM   #9
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Not me bro', I'm a participant not an event planner, & where's Steve ??

That fugger is lurking somewhere, throw out some table scraps & he'll come out into the open I think....
Old 07-28-2011, 03:40 PM   #10
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

get a used banana hammock and steve will come in here running
Old 07-28-2011, 03:46 PM   #11
Styx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Petty Officer
Name: Terrance
Styx586's Tacoma Gallery
If i'm not out to sea I'll be there. Just need a day and time...
Old 07-28-2011, 04:29 PM   #12
cRaZy oLdmAn

4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
get a used banana hammock and steve will come in here running

Quote:
Originally Posted by Styx586 View Post
If i'm not out to sea I'll be there. Just need a day and time...

Yeah, so do I but we'll see who steps up ^ & declares a meet...
Old 07-28-2011, 07:09 PM   #13
Someone say banana hammock?

I'm not starting it but it has been awhile since Fiesta had a meet.

Someone start it.

Doug I love you like a great great grandfather
Old 07-28-2011, 10:30 PM   #14

and he loves you like a gay redheaded stepchild
Old 07-28-2011, 11:06 PM   #15
cRaZy oLdmAn

4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
and he loves you like a gay redheaded stepchild
LOLOL, NOOO SHIT !!

I swear to you Greg, I was just going to respond with the "Red headed stepchild" bit & ya beat me to it.. Too funny !!
Old 07-28-2011, 11:10 PM   #16
cRaZy oLdmAn

4WD's Tacoma Gallery
& I you Steve, except in all the wrong ways

I got some sticky candy in my front pocket, why don't ya reach deep down there & get ya some & I'll bounce you on my knee.....

(Jeezus, I'm creeping myself out now....)
Old 07-29-2011, 02:14 PM   #17
DP4x4 has much to be proud ofDP4x4 has much to be proud ofDP4x4 has much to be proud ofDP4x4 has much to be proud ofDP4x4 has much to be proud ofDP4x4 has much to be proud ofDP4x4 has much to be proud ofDP4x4 has much to be proud of

Name: Daniel
DP4x4's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in for the meet up. Funny how he sold his tacoma for camaro ss, I did the exact opposite.
Old 07-29-2011, 05:17 PM   #18
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
& I you Steve, except in all the wrong ways

I got some sticky candy in my front pocket, why don't ya reach deep down there & get ya some & I'll bounce you on my knee.....

(Jeezus, I'm creeping myself out now....)
You and me both good lookin

Quote:
Originally Posted by DP4x4 View Post
I'm in for the meet up. Funny how he sold his tacoma for camaro ss, I did the exact opposite.
you will be back.
Old 07-29-2011, 05:18 PM   #19
WTF happened to special k?