1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Anyone deal with Toyota of Redlands?

Discussion in 'Southern California' started by PerfectTekniq, Jul 27, 2011.

1. Jul 27, 2011 at 12:14 AM
    PerfectTekniq

PerfectTekniq [OP] I'm undefeated in the UFC.

Member:
    First Name:
    Pepe Silvia
    Claremont, CA
    Vehicle:
    2009 Super White 4x4 DC SB Sport
    AllPro Front, AllPro Rear w/ wraps, AllPro IFS Skid, 5100 w/ 885's upfront, Duratracs, Front Superbumps, BuiltRight UCAs, Dakar Leaf Pack, Extended 5100's, AllPro Flip Kit, Rear Superbumps, Extended SS brake lines WeatherTech Floormats, TRD Intake, ScanGaugeII, TRD SoCal, Grillcraft, Wet Okoles, Cobra 75 w/ 4' whip
    http://toyotaofredlands.com/used-in...-Double_Cab_PreRunner_Pickup_4D_5_ft/Redlands

Good deal? I'm mainly looking for a 2008+ TRD Sport AND certified.

I meant to post this about 3 hours ago...but I got sidetracked with Jerez and jdkeller's trucks and what not...its easy to get lost in here and end up looking at trucks I couldn't ever dream of having. ;)

Anyway. I was originally looking at a friends truck he had at his shop but that fell through and it's been sitting for over a year.

I recently decided I'm in no need for a 4x4. (It would be nice, but not necessary.) but anything would be better than the Ranger I have now. 154k on the ODO and it must know I'm looking at Taco's because it simply been a pain in my neck for the last month or so. Any feedback would be great. I've been looking around for about 2 months now and just haven't pulled the trigger yet. Plan on selling the ZX6R and the Ranger for a nice down payment.

Thanks guys. Can't wait to go to a meet sometime. Gorman looks awesome!

2. Jul 27, 2011 at 1:41 AM
    2008taco

2008taco Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    chris
    san diego
    A bit much for 2wd imo.

3. Jul 27, 2011 at 8:30 AM
    PerfectTekniq

Member:
    First Name:
    Pepe Silvia
    Claremont, CA
    Vehicle:
    AllPro Front, AllPro Rear w/ wraps, AllPro IFS Skid, 5100 w/ 885's upfront, Duratracs, Front Superbumps, BuiltRight UCAs, Dakar Leaf Pack, Extended 5100's, AllPro Flip Kit, Rear Superbumps, Extended SS brake lines WeatherTech Floormats, TRD Intake, ScanGaugeII, TRD SoCal, Grillcraft, Wet Okoles, Cobra 75 w/ 4' whip
    I was thinking the same thing. I've seen better deals but around 200-300 miles south around San Diego and Orange County.

4. Jul 27, 2011 at 9:41 AM
    Jerez

Jerez SoCal LED Dash Swap

Member:
    First Name:
    Rod
    Diamond Bar/Ontario, CA
    Vehicle:
    08 TRD 2wd converted to 4wd
    Estock
    :spy: I heard my name hahaha

5. Jul 27, 2011 at 11:03 AM
    PerfectTekniq

Member:
    First Name:
    Pepe Silvia
    Claremont, CA
    Vehicle:

You truck is awesome and your LED clusters look sweet:drool:. Look forward to seeing them in person soon!!!

6. Jul 27, 2011 at 11:44 AM
    jonny

jonny Betty White Edition Heep ZJ

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Shane
    I bought my Fj from toy of redlands and my tacoma from toy of san bernardino. do not go to toyota of SB. most of the sales men are friken idiots.
    Went to redlands and ended up with a monthly payment 80 bucks cheaper than what SB threw on the table. :confused:

That seems a bit high for a 3 year old 2wd.
    Looks very clean though.

Shop around and get the 4x first time around.
    Ask me how i know. I thought the same..."2wd+ locker is all i will ever need"
    then the 4x/trail bug bit me :p

Shop around though. I am sure a 2011 prerunner isn't much more than they are asking for that 08

7. Jul 27, 2011 at 2:24 PM
    PerfectTekniq

Member:
    First Name:
    Pepe Silvia
    Claremont, CA
    Vehicle:
    Thanks jonny. I havent been to any other dealer really. I have a coworker who knows someone who manages the internet sales department so that could help. That price does seem high, that's why I'm getting feedback from all of you. :) Thanks for the input.

Any dealers/salesmen in particular in SoCal worthy of a drive to?

8. Jul 27, 2011 at 2:53 PM
    Deserted1

Deserted1 Hellion

Member:
    Lexington, TN
    Vehicle:
    4wd Super White
    Icons Front and Rear, Demello Offroad Bumper and Sliders
    I just picked up a 2010 4wd access cab with 20k on the clock for 20k... so i think that price is a bit high for a 08

9. Jul 27, 2011 at 4:00 PM
    PerfectTekniq

Member:
    First Name:
    Pepe Silvia
    Claremont, CA
    Vehicle:
    :eek: It seems like I'm looking in all the wrong places. If anyone sees a Super White DC PreRunner or 4x4 in nice condition. Let me know. I'll keep everyone updated.

10. Jul 27, 2011 at 6:07 PM
    Manwithoutaplan

Manwithoutaplan the full Monty

Member:
    ID
    Vehicle:
    07 Tacoma Speedway Blue Trd 4x4
    -Nitro 4.56 gears - Arb Front and Rear lockers. -Rear Swing out bumper Curiosity of ( Dept .94) https://www.facebook.com/Dept94 -Tinted, -ProComp 6 inch lift with Icon Coil overs and Bilstein's 7100Resi -315/70/17 - 17x8 in Pro Comp Matte black rims 4.5 bs -East Coast Gear Supply Sliders -ALL Pro EXP LEaf pack -Camburg UCA's -CAB mount CHOP
    you will regert not getting 4x4 w/locker that is all.

11. Jul 27, 2011 at 11:04 PM
    Jerez

Jerez SoCal LED Dash Swap

Member:
    First Name:
    Rod
    Diamond Bar/Ontario, CA
    Vehicle:
    08 TRD 2wd converted to 4wd
    Estock
    :laugh: it's w/es...

Products Discussed in