Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Any SD people heading to LA soon?

Old 07-27-2011, 05:21 PM   #1
drewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Drew
drewskie's Tacoma Gallery
Any SD people heading to LA soon?

I found a set of tires on craigslist in San Diego. I would really like to purchase trhem, but I will not be heading to San Diego for a while. If anyone has to come up to LA soon and you can buy the tires and drop them off, I will pay for your tank of gas.
Old 07-28-2011, 04:07 AM   #3
drewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Drew
drewskie's Tacoma Gallery
Just to be clear, I am not asking someone to just deliver the tires, but if you're heading up this way anyway......hook a brother up.