Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Chino Area Members??

Old 07-27-2011, 06:18 PM   #1
DirtyDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DirtyDawg's Tacoma Gallery
Chino Area Members??

Hello,

I have approached Transfer Flow in Chino, CA about building a custom tool box with an axillary fuel tank. I need someone with an 05+ long bed to go buy their factory so they can measure the truck bed.

I have asked them to design and build something similar to this for the Tacoma:

http://www.transferflow.com/toolbox_tanks_0.html

Anyone willing to meet with Transfer Flow??? Probably take 30 minutes to an hour.

Thank you!! Dirty Dawg

P.S.- if you go to the 2nd Gen section, search for my thread titled-

"Feeler- Tool/Fuel Combo" to get updates on this project.
Old 07-27-2011, 07:19 PM   #2
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDawg View Post
Hello,

I have approached Transfer Flow in Chino, CA about building a custom tool box with an axillary fuel tank. I need someone with an 05+ long bed to go buy their factory so they can measure the truck bed.

I have asked them to design and build something similar to this for the Tacoma:

http://www.transferflow.com/toolbox_tanks_0.html

Anyone willing to meet with Transfer Flow??? Probably take 30 minutes to an hour.

Thank you!! Dirty Dawg

P.S.- if you go to the 2nd Gen section, search for my thread titled-

"Feeler- Tool/Fuel Combo" to get updates on this project.
i can do it mangg i have alot of time on hand.
Old 07-31-2011, 06:53 PM   #3
DirtyDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DirtyDawg's Tacoma Gallery
Mods- kill/lock this thread. I made a mistake, Transfer Flow is in northern California in the Chico area...NOT Chino.

I posted a new thread in the northern California section.