Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Corral Canyon run Aug. 13th

Old 07-28-2011, 02:49 PM   #1
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Corral Canyon run Aug. 13th

Ok peeps, August 6th, Saturday

Meet up time: 8:30 am (too early ? too bad )

No later than 8:45 or you'll be doing "catch up" or doing your own thing.

I guess the little Pine Valley store will do ok (across the street from frosty cone)

Don't know what the weather will be like, it may warm up (hot) so as usual, an early start is wise...

Trails & difficulty level : As usual all are welcome , newbies to offroading are ok as we'll do the Tierra Del Sol (TDS) loop for starters (approx. 2.5 hours, about 14 miles for the loop)

But please, No totally stock,open diff 2wd, you WILL NOT be very happy with the experience, & some damage more than likely if attempted, for this reason, Prerunners w/ E-locker or LSD are min. requirements for this.

But wait, theres more... After the loop, there will be an opportunity for those with 4x to hit some rated (more difficult) trails that off shoot from the main road, nothing too extreme (no Bronco Peak, or connector runs today) unless you are well armored for damage & feel real adventerous, then have at it , but you'll do it without me as I'm in need of sliders still, but that still leaves Gunslinger 1 & 2 & a couple others that will def. get the heart pumping & as long as a fair amount of 3 wheel articulation doesn't bother you , you're in for a good time... Hope to see ya'll there..

of course bring water/soda/beer (not while wheeling though, pass. exempt) food etc;

The List ::

1. 4WD
Old 07-28-2011, 02:56 PM   #3
David K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David K's Tacoma Gallery
If you promiss we will need 4WD-LOW at some point!

1. 4WD
2. Mike89
3. David K
Old 07-28-2011, 03:00 PM   #4
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by David K View Post
If you promiss we will need 4WD-LOW at some point!

1. 4WD
2. Mike89
3. David K

Hahaha, ohhhhh Dave, for you , I'll make it happen ....

Anyone else wanna witness this ?

You'll be praying for level ground again.....
Old 07-28-2011, 03:00 PM   #5
BmanDad is on a distinguished road
BmanDad's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be in if I had a truck!
Old 07-28-2011, 03:22 PM   #8
David K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David K's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
Hahaha, ohhhhh Dave, for you , I'll make it happen ....

Anyone else wanna witness this ?

You'll be praying for level ground again.....
NEVER!

First it was you...

Then (with Rugged Fails then), it was me... and A-TRAC that grabbed and pulled us to the top:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CG3Kh...layer_embedded
Old 07-28-2011, 03:23 PM   #9
Who needs roads?
Taco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Micah
Taco me elmo's Tacoma Gallery
I just ran that last weekend.. I have new pin striping haha

Damn your Saturday runs! I would love to go again but I always work when you yahoos go froadin.

Have fun fellas and don't do anything I wouldn't do.
Old 07-28-2011, 04:14 PM   #10
cRaZy oLdmAn

4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike89 View Post
Do you need to have a day pass?
No, passes are for camping & picnicing day use....

[QUOTE=David K;3502040]NEVER!

First it was you...

Then (with Rugged Fails then), it was me... and A-TRAC that grabbed and pulled us to the top:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CG3Kh...ded[/QUOTE]

Shit, not another damned word about your A.D.D. with the A-Trac David

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco me elmo View Post
I just ran that last weekend.. I have new pin striping haha

Damn your Saturday runs! I would love to go again but I always work when you yahoos go froadin.

Have fun fellas and don't do anything I wouldn't do.
Shit Micah I'm sorry bro', been trying to get you out there since last year when we spoke..

How was it anyway ??
Old 07-28-2011, 05:23 PM   #11

David K's Tacoma Gallery
WORD
Old 07-28-2011, 06:11 PM   #12
Who needs roads?
Taco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Micah
Taco me elmo's Tacoma Gallery
Only got lost once and nearly ran over a deaf blind quad rider..

Scratched the piss out of my truck and had to use 4 low twice.

Overall it was a fun trip.
Old 07-28-2011, 06:35 PM   #13
RedneckSailor has much to be proud ofRedneckSailor has much to be proud ofRedneckSailor has much to be proud ofRedneckSailor has much to be proud ofRedneckSailor has much to be proud ofRedneckSailor has much to be proud ofRedneckSailor has much to be proud ofRedneckSailor has much to be proud of

Navy: Fire Controlman CPO
Name: Brian
RedneckSailor's Tacoma Gallery
Decisions...Decisions...I have to pick up new furniture this weekend, attend a good friends bachelor party, repair some plumbing around the house, get ready to go to the East Coast for a month, now this. Damn...what do I do?
Old 07-28-2011, 06:59 PM   #14
Shinty Killer
Gabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines:
Name: Gabe
Gabex35's Tacoma Gallery
1. 4WD
2. Mike89
3. David K
4. Gabex35 + possibly a stock 4x4 FJ (if that's okay?)
Old 07-28-2011, 09:18 PM   #15
S.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
Only a possible chance of 4Lo? Not interested.

Plus I won't be back until that tuesday.
Old 07-28-2011, 10:13 PM   #17
cRaZy oLdmAn

4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by David K View Post
WORD
heheheh, smart ass..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco me elmo View Post
Only got lost once and nearly ran over a deaf blind quad rider..

Scratched the piss out of my truck and had to use 4 low twice.

Overall it was a fun trip.
Sounds like a good time to me Micah, no worries bro' you can PM me whenever you get the chance to go & we'll hit it..

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedneckSailor View Post
Decisions...Decisions...I have to pick up new furniture this weekend, attend a good friends bachelor party, repair some plumbing around the house, get ready to go to the East Coast for a month, now this. Damn...what do I do?
What do you mean ? "What to do", naturally you go wheeling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabex35 View Post
1. 4WD
2. Mike89
3. David K
Absolutely Gabe !! bring him along, you know how we roll..

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B. View Post
Only a possible chance of 4Lo? Not interested.

Plus I won't be back until that tuesday.
Damn Sean , how long are you going to be in town ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregero View Post
1. 4WD
2. Mike89
3. David K
5. Gregero

Looking forward to it. Only been to CC once.
Niiice bro' , I knew you wouldn't let me down, now wheres the
ReD mEnAcE ?? (Matt)
Old 07-29-2011, 07:13 AM   #18
Ainokea
RecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
RecklessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
1. 4WD
2. Mike89
3. David K
5. Gregero

Im right here Old Man! but unfortunately i wont be able to attend this event. We will be in Tahoe dropping off chelsies daughter at her grandpas house for the remainder of the summer. Im so sorry that im going to miss your first hosted trail run! On a brighter note, you might not be able to go on the 6th as well, due to you may be starting your new job next week, and will be on day shift for training for a week. Which means no trail run on Sat Sir. Just a heads up to ya! But i know your ready to get to work, so it wont matter
Old 07-29-2011, 07:38 AM   #19
cRaZy oLdmAn

4WD's Tacoma Gallery
"On a brighter note, you might not be able to go on the 6th as well, due to you may be starting your new job next week, and will be on day shift for training for a week. Which means no trail run on Sat Sir. Just a heads up to ya! But i know your ready to get to work, so it wont matter."

I hadn't thought about that... No matter, I'd rather work than trail right now...

Hey if those dolts can find their way to Pine Valley, surely they can find Corral Canyon....