Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Need All My San Diego Socaltacomas peeps to help out!

Old 07-31-2011, 06:20 PM   #1
Ainokea
RecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
RecklessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Need All My San Diego Socaltacomas peeps to help out!

One of my really good friends Is in a jeep club and one of there fellow jeepers has just had his jeep stolen when he went in for a coffee. We are just asking for everyones help to keep an eye out for it and notify the authorities if spoted! Here is there post on facebook:

SD Jeepin' Family - Keep an eye out for this Jeep - it belongs to member Chris Taylor and is CA license plate 5HIK537. It was stolen around 12:30 in Mira Mesa - if you see it, call the Cops and let us know!

Here is a pic of the jeep:

Please if you could just keep a look out for it! I would totally appreciate it! Some of you have actually wheeled with my buddy!
Old 07-31-2011, 07:39 PM   #2
S.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
Mira Mesa? Dam thats my home town. I hope he gets it back.
Old 08-01-2011, 09:31 AM   #4
PtLomaComa is on a distinguished road
Navy: Aviation Rescue Swimmer
Name: Brett
PtLomaComa's Tacoma Gallery
Sadly enough with as close to the border as we are that thing is long gone and past the border within an hour of it getting jacked. Hopefully not but just a reality.
Old 08-07-2011, 11:20 PM   #7
Bosmob is a glorious beacon of lightBosmob is a glorious beacon of lightBosmob is a glorious beacon of lightBosmob is a glorious beacon of lightBosmob is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Kevin
Bosmob's Tacoma Gallery
Mira Mesa...

That's all I can say, I grew up there and my parents car was stolen when I was a kid like 3 times, we got broken into on Christmas Eve and our presents were stolen from under our tree...

But I still love MM.
Old 08-07-2011, 11:25 PM   #8
Turbo Meister
Speed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Speed Freek's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RecklessTaco View Post
One of my really good friends Is in a jeep club and one of there fellow jeepers has just had his jeep stolen when he went in for a coffee. We are just asking for everyones help to keep an eye out for it and notify the authorities if spoted! Here is there post on facebook:

SD Jeepin' Family - Keep an eye out for this Jeep - it belongs to member Chris Taylor and is CA license plate 5HIK537. It was stolen around 12:30 in Mira Mesa - if you see it, call the Cops and let us know!

Here is a pic of the jeep:

Please if you could just keep a look out for it! I would totally appreciate it! Some of you have actually wheeled with my buddy!
Bummer that sucks, I own a Jeep too and would be pretty pissed if it got stolen, I think I am going to buy an alarm just because of this post...I have been procrastanating but this makes me wanna get going on that sooner than later
Old 08-17-2011, 06:30 PM   #9
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
bump, any update on this?