Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Official Big Bear run 8/12-14

Old 08-08-2011, 11:34 AM   #21
The Little Truck That Could
Yoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roland
Yoytoda's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosmob View Post
I will defintely be in Big Bear on the 12th thru 14th but I don't think my SR5 Access Cab is gonna make it far on any trail LOL.
are you 4wd? stock?

The trail to the hot springs is pretty doable with 2wd. Ive done the trail both ways in 2wd. Going down is the easy part its going back up that is tougher. Although, the plan for the trip was to take the easy way out to Hesperia/AppleValley.
Old 08-08-2011, 02:26 PM   #22
Ban Pending
HBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
HBMurphy's Tacoma Gallery

Ouch!
Old 08-08-2011, 02:44 PM   #23
Yoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yoytoda's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HBMurphy View Post

Ouch!
awesome thanks!
Old 08-08-2011, 02:53 PM   #24

Yoytoda's Tacoma Gallery
By the way, the pictures are of dishpan springs... way harder than last year. lots of fun though.
Old 08-08-2011, 03:12 PM   #26

Yoytoda's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon H View Post
Had fun Roland! Thanks for coming out with us!
thanks for the invite!!! i had a blast! really appreciate the hospitality and look forward to future runs.
Old 08-08-2011, 05:05 PM   #27
Ban Pending
HBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

We were talking about maybe doing a mid-week run of John Bull or Holcolm.
Old 08-08-2011, 05:11 PM   #28

Yoytoda's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
We were talking about maybe doing a mid-week run of John Bull or Holcolm.
on the "other forum"?

i still havent been "accepted"
Old 08-08-2011, 06:08 PM   #29
Ban Pending

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoytoda View Post
on the "other forum"?

i still havent been "accepted"
No. On the phone!
Old 08-08-2011, 09:03 PM   #30

Yoytoda's Tacoma Gallery
so who wants to go to the hot springs???
Old 08-08-2011, 09:29 PM   #31
Ban Pending

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoytoda View Post
so who wants to go to the hot springs???
You know I do!
Old 08-08-2011, 09:33 PM   #32

Yoytoda's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You know I do!
i made 2 threads for 2 trips. 1 Aug 12-14 and 1 sep. 2-4 because people kept saying those are the dates that work for them but no commitments to go
Old 08-09-2011, 10:06 AM   #34
J4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

J4RR's Tacoma Gallery
I plan to be there this weekend. I'll be meeting up with you guys Saturday morning. You going Paul?
The hot springs would be awesome!
Old 08-09-2011, 11:30 AM   #35
BIGBADJON22 is on a distinguished road

Name: jonathan
BIGBADJON22's Tacoma Gallery
I'm thinking of coming up Saturday. Since I have never wheeled there. But I do know if my trucks up to the challenge? Are they they really hard trails? I dont mined a challenge. But I dont want to end upside down.
Old 08-09-2011, 11:33 AM   #36

Yoytoda's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGBADJON22 View Post
I'm thinking of coming up Saturday. Since I have never wheeled there. But I do know if my trucks up to the challenge? Are they they really hard trails? I dont mined a challenge. But I dont want to end upside down.
not that bad to the hot springs.

Like ive said before a 2wd can make it with the possibility of seeing the end of a tow strap
Old 08-09-2011, 12:00 PM   #37
your TW web developer!
rondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ronnie
rondog's Tacoma Gallery
this is outa nowhere, but my gf just texted me asking if I've ever heard of offroading in big bear and I said yeah, their is a tacoma meet there this weekend and I asked why she asked that and said one of her clients was talking about it...anyone just get their hair cut at supercuts in encinitas?
Old 08-09-2011, 12:03 PM   #38
BIGBADJON22 is on a distinguished road

Name: jonathan
BIGBADJON22's Tacoma Gallery
I think I'll join you guys then if that's cool. I half to wait to see later in the week to make 100% sure but it sounds like a lot of fun and I would like to go.
Old 08-09-2011, 06:32 PM   #39
Ban Pending

Quote:
Originally Posted by rondog View Post
this is outa nowhere, but my gf just texted me asking if I've ever heard of offroading in big bear and I said yeah, their is a tacoma meet there this weekend and I asked why she asked that and said one of her clients was talking about it...anyone just get their hair cut at supercuts in encinitas?
I don't know if it's related but when I was doing your mom, I told her right after I gave her a dirty Sanchez.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J4RR View Post
I plan to be there this weekend. I'll be meeting up with you guys Saturday morning. You going Paul?
The hot springs would be awesome!
Hope to.