Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Official Big Bear run 8/12-14

Old 08-09-2011, 08:27 PM   #41
J4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

J4RR's Tacoma Gallery
Put the bottle down Paul, it was all a dream, lol
Old 08-09-2011, 09:19 PM   #42
Ban Pending
HBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
HBMurphy's Tacoma Gallery
Remember, I'm not much of a drinker (I have had less than 12 all year!). His mom on the other hand!!! lol
Old 08-09-2011, 09:55 PM   #43
The Little Truck That Could
Yoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roland
Yoytoda's Tacoma Gallery
Lmao!

All are welcome. The more the better. I just bought a new tow strap for the prerunners

Lol j/k
Old 08-10-2011, 08:18 AM   #45
Yoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yoytoda's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
Heeey!!!!!
it stands for Just Kidding

Not Jonathan Keller

seriously though, the trail isnt bad. a stock open prerunner may need help up on of the sand washes...
Old 08-10-2011, 08:53 AM   #46
Ban Pending
HBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I still think JD can do Dishpan!!!
Old 08-10-2011, 11:27 AM   #47
J4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

J4RR's Tacoma Gallery
No he cant
Old 08-10-2011, 01:48 PM   #48
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
x2

Old 08-10-2011, 04:53 PM   #49

Yoytoda's Tacoma Gallery
Actually JD did dishpan springs last fall
Old 08-10-2011, 05:18 PM   #50
Ban Pending

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoytoda View Post
Actually JD did dishpan springs last fall
And Pilot Rock to boot!!! I'll take him on my team!!!
Old 08-10-2011, 05:43 PM   #51
Ridingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: '83-'87 Hull Tech.
Name: Richard
Ridingontrd's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Ridingontrd
Quote:
Originally Posted by HBMurphy View Post
We were talking about maybe doing a mid-week run of John Bull or Holcolm.
Mid week works for me. What time frame are you thinking?
Old 08-10-2011, 10:24 PM   #53
Ban Pending

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridingontrd View Post
Mid week works for me. What time frame are you thinking?
Are you out here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
I don't have a problem. But my truck suffers for it later. Lol
Not much more than mine. I think I need another R&P!!
Old 08-10-2011, 11:36 PM   #55
Ridingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: '83-'87 Hull Tech.
Name: Richard
Ridingontrd's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Ridingontrd
Quote:
Are you out here?
Not exactly.It's only a 3.5hr. drive from here.
Old 08-11-2011, 08:57 AM   #56
BIGBADJON22 is on a distinguished road

Name: jonathan
BIGBADJON22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoytoda View Post
Lmao!

All are welcome. The more the better. I just bought a new tow strap for the prerunners

Lol j/k

The FOUR BANG GANG will show all the prerunners up!

lol jk
Old 08-11-2011, 09:55 AM   #57
Ban Pending

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridingontrd View Post
Not exactly.It's only a 3.5hr. drive from here.
Gotcha... looks like I'm out for a while.
Old 08-11-2011, 10:53 AM   #58

Yoytoda's Tacoma Gallery
FYI guys I got called to work this morning in sacremento so Friday is out. I should be home tomorrow afternoon so the trip is still on. Stay tuned.
Old 08-11-2011, 10:54 AM   #59

Yoytoda's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Gotcha... looks like I'm out for a while.
Man that sucks!!!! Any visual damage to the housing or diff cover?
Old 08-11-2011, 11:50 AM   #60
T-REX
ninorth is a splendid one to beholdninorth is a splendid one to beholdninorth is a splendid one to beholdninorth is a splendid one to beholdninorth is a splendid one to beholdninorth is a splendid one to beholdninorth is a splendid one to beholdninorth is a splendid one to behold

Name: Nick
ninorth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to ninorth Send a message via Yahoo to ninorth
You know my deal.. I will be there if I can make it!