Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Official Big Bear run 8/12-14

Old 08-11-2011, 02:38 PM   #61
Ban Pending
HBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
HBMurphy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoytoda View Post
Man that sucks!!!! Any visual damage to the housing or diff cover?
Nope.
Old 08-11-2011, 08:02 PM   #62
The Little Truck That Could
Yoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roland
Yoytoda's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HBMurphy View Post
Nope.
Just thinking outloud here but any chance you squished the carrier bearing? If it's the gears that scares me to regear
Old 08-11-2011, 09:30 PM   #63
Ban Pending
HBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Just thinking outloud here but any chance you squished the carrier bearing? If it's the gears that scares me to regear
You know that is a great idea!!! I will check that! I just put the thing up on blocks figuring I had some work. I will poke around either tomorrow or Saturday.
Old 08-12-2011, 07:21 AM   #64
Yoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yoytoda's Tacoma Gallery
So can I get a head count of who's going? And what day?

I won't be there today due to work but I will definitely be there tonight.

1. Yoytoda
Old 08-12-2011, 10:18 AM   #65
BIGBADJON22 is on a distinguished road

Name: jonathan
BIGBADJON22's Tacoma Gallery
I knew this might happen. I have to go into work Saturday. sorry
Old 08-12-2011, 10:19 AM   #66
J4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

J4RR's Tacoma Gallery
1. Yoytoda
2. J4RR (Saturday)
Old 08-12-2011, 06:45 PM   #67

Yoytoda's Tacoma Gallery
Bump. Anyone else? Camping and hot springs guys don't miss out
Old 08-12-2011, 06:50 PM   #68
T-REX
ninorth is a splendid one to beholdninorth is a splendid one to beholdninorth is a splendid one to beholdninorth is a splendid one to beholdninorth is a splendid one to beholdninorth is a splendid one to beholdninorth is a splendid one to beholdninorth is a splendid one to behold

Name: Nick
ninorth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to ninorth Send a message via Yahoo to ninorth
1. Yoytoda
2. J4RR (Saturday)
3. ninorth (meet up sometime on Saturday)
Old 08-12-2011, 09:12 PM   #69
J4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

J4RR's Tacoma Gallery
Hmm......not much interest anymore. Should we postpone? I'll keep an eye on the thread tonite....its always more fun with more trucks!
Old 08-12-2011, 09:15 PM   #70
Ban Pending

Quote:
Originally Posted by J4RR View Post
Hmm......not much interest anymore. Should we postpone? I'll keep an eye on the thread tonite....its always more fun with more trucks!
You'd have a good time. I'd come but I just removed my diff this evening!
Old 08-12-2011, 11:36 PM   #72

Yoytoda's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by J4RR View Post
there is another thread for 9/2-4 if you would rather do that
Old 08-12-2011, 11:58 PM   #73

Yoytoda's Tacoma Gallery
so are we postponing??? It doesnt matter to me. i love camping so if anyone still wants to go just say the word. I need to go to Kmart in the AM anyway so if you are coming i suggest you be there by 9am lol
Old 08-13-2011, 12:00 AM   #74
T-REX
ninorth is a splendid one to beholdninorth is a splendid one to beholdninorth is a splendid one to beholdninorth is a splendid one to beholdninorth is a splendid one to beholdninorth is a splendid one to beholdninorth is a splendid one to beholdninorth is a splendid one to behold

ninorth's Tacoma Gallery
Just let me know what is up..
Old 08-13-2011, 06:40 AM   #75

J4RR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
so are we postponing??? It doesnt matter to me. i love camping so if anyone still wants to go just say the word. I need to go to Kmart in the AM anyway so if you are coming i suggest you be there by 9am lol
I won't be able to camp and I need to be back by 6 so I'm not gonna come out this weekend. Hope u guys see this in the am before heading to kmart
Old 08-13-2011, 08:01 AM   #76

Yoytoda's Tacoma Gallery
Got it
Old 08-13-2011, 08:26 AM   #77
Ban Pending

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
Is it bad Paul? Still under warranty from ECGS?
Good question.
Old 08-15-2011, 01:26 PM   #78
UMBCrew is a glorious beacon of lightUMBCrew is a glorious beacon of lightUMBCrew is a glorious beacon of lightUMBCrew is a glorious beacon of lightUMBCrew is a glorious beacon of lightUMBCrew is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Nic
UMBCrew's Tacoma Gallery
any pics from the weekend guys or was it decided to postpone till the sept. 2-4 weekend?
Old 08-15-2011, 02:15 PM   #79
T-REX

ninorth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by UMBCrew View Post
any pics from the weekend guys or was it decided to postpone till the sept. 2-4 weekend?
Yoytoda and I went to Devil's Hole at Deep Creek but no one else showed up..