Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Official Big Bear run 9/2-4

Old 08-03-2011, 07:54 PM   #1
The Little Truck That Could
Yoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roland
Yoytoda's Tacoma Gallery
Official Big Bear run 9/2-4

Here it is. The official run for September 2-4

Friday 2- we will meet at kmart at 1pm to give people plenty of time to get here to do some hard trail runs (Dishpan springs or gold mountain) We will camp at Holcomb Valley camp. arrive at anytime if youd like. Saves early rise Saturday for those driving far.

Sat the 3th- We will be meeting at Kmart in Big Bear at 9am sat morning to do the Rattlesnake, Burns, Tip Top, Jacoby loop. and camp that evening at Big Pine Flats.

Sunday the 4th- We will run Coxey Truck Trail to the Deep Creek Hot springs for swimming, cliff diving, and relaxing. We will disperse from there. There is a short cut that dumps you back into civilization in Hesperia. (We can do a Red Robin dinner at the end in Hesperia)

Please bring everything you need as far as food/equipment for camping and self sufficiency.

Camping is a small fee in some camp ground but it is minimal and if we share sites it will be about $5-$10 each night. You will also need an Adventure Pass which can be purchased all over Big Bear. $5 per day or $30 for a year pass. First to post in this thread can use my Extra Vehicle pass(if needed).

So come on out Sept. 2-4
Old 08-03-2011, 08:12 PM   #3
jesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to behold

Name: jesus
jesus's Tacoma Gallery
hey I'm downput me down........
here I'll start the list

1.Jesus
Old 08-03-2011, 08:13 PM   #4
Yoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yoytoda's Tacoma Gallery
1.Jesus
2.Yoytoda
Old 08-04-2011, 12:16 AM   #5
T-REX
ninorth is a splendid one to beholdninorth is a splendid one to beholdninorth is a splendid one to beholdninorth is a splendid one to beholdninorth is a splendid one to beholdninorth is a splendid one to beholdninorth is a splendid one to beholdninorth is a splendid one to behold

Name: Nick
ninorth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to ninorth Send a message via Yahoo to ninorth
1.Jesus
2.Yoytoda
3.Ninorth

You are going to make me buy a pass? LOL I think my pass died 3 days ago. Have I done Rattlesnake? Or is that the one we were looking for the day we did tiptop?
Old 08-04-2011, 12:19 AM   #6

Yoytoda's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninorth View Post
1.Jesus
2.Yoytoda
3.Ninorth (you are going to make me buy a pass? LOL) I think my pass died 3 days ago..
pshhh youll need one anyway lol
Old 08-04-2011, 12:24 AM   #7
T-REX
ninorth is a splendid one to beholdninorth is a splendid one to beholdninorth is a splendid one to beholdninorth is a splendid one to beholdninorth is a splendid one to beholdninorth is a splendid one to beholdninorth is a splendid one to beholdninorth is a splendid one to behold

ninorth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoytoda View Post
pshhh youll need one anyway lol
I am going to get a extra one this time too..
Old 08-13-2011, 12:38 AM   #8

Yoytoda's Tacoma Gallery
So, since most people backed out of the 8/13-14 thread i figured id bump this one
Old 08-13-2011, 01:19 AM   #9
Senior
Chillin is one of the sharper tools in the shedChillin is one of the sharper tools in the shedChillin is one of the sharper tools in the shedChillin is one of the sharper tools in the shedChillin is one of the sharper tools in the shedChillin is one of the sharper tools in the shedChillin is one of the sharper tools in the shedChillin is one of the sharper tools in the shedChillin is one of the sharper tools in the shedChillin is one of the sharper tools in the shedChillin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Yeah, like I'm gonna tell you.
Name: daniel
Chillin's Tacoma Gallery
Lame, wish i could go but i have a date with some fellow calgunners, super secret zombie shoot out....
Old 08-23-2011, 10:38 PM   #10

Yoytoda's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 08-24-2011, 12:30 AM   #12
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Damn we are going the following weekend .
Old 08-26-2011, 09:40 PM   #13

Yoytoda's Tacoma Gallery
so whos going???
Old 08-27-2011, 12:05 AM   #14
T-REX

ninorth's Tacoma Gallery
I am
Old 08-27-2011, 05:17 PM   #15
sdheda is on a distinguished road
Name: Sherj
sdheda's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoytoda View Post
Sat the 3th- We will be meeting at Kmart in Big Bear at 9am sat morning to do the Rattlesnake, Burns, Tip Top, Jacoby loop. and camp that evening at Big Pine Flats.
Anyone going Saturday, but not camping overnight? I can't camp overnight so I want to just hit the trails with everyone on Saturday, but then return home in the evening.

By the way, I will be coming from Orange County, so if anyone wants to meet up to caravan, pm me.
Old 08-29-2011, 02:04 PM   #16
T-REX

ninorth's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 08-31-2011, 12:23 AM   #17

Yoytoda's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 08-31-2011, 10:01 AM   #18
T-REX

ninorth's Tacoma Gallery
Any one wanna have a weekend of fun in Big Bear and go to the awesome deep creek hot springs?
Old 08-31-2011, 10:46 AM   #19

Yoytoda's Tacoma Gallery
Since a few havent posted in a while we should start another list. for people to verify what they are doing

1.ninorth - bringing friends jaiden and deanne
2.yoytoda - bringing wife Kari
Old 09-01-2011, 08:59 AM   #20

Yoytoda's Tacoma Gallery
bump for this weekend