Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

[OFFICIAL] *Second Annual* SoCal Superstition Meet!!

Old 08-08-2011, 10:32 AM   #21
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Old 08-08-2011, 11:10 AM   #22
Sabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: FN
Name: Kyle
Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
Saturday-Monday?
Old 08-08-2011, 12:07 PM   #23
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
fixed
Old 08-08-2011, 12:27 PM   #24
Ainokea
RecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
RecklessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed Freek View Post
So are you guys preparing for Jan next year for this, I may be able to make it, I usually go to Ocotillo Wells, but I can make an exception, are there many experienced dirtbike riders going? ALways trying to find extra riding partners, I can also bring the Jeep or the Buggy, the Jeep may be better since it will be damn cold in Jan..I like the heater when its 35 degrees outside...

Last year was very warm! At no time did it get cold! It was cooler in the evening , but it was very warm dueing the day! everyone was in shorts and shirts. maybe at night we out on pants and a sweatshirt but, at no time did it even hit antwhere close to 35degrees out. i think it dropped to like 48 degrees at night but that was it!
Old 08-08-2011, 12:40 PM   #26
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
I might be able to go if I'm still around.
Old 08-08-2011, 12:41 PM   #27
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by bajamoon View Post
I heard you got a new rig? Or was that Roger? Or both lol. Memory is fading
Roger got a 4Runner.
Old 08-08-2011, 02:55 PM   #29
Sabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: FN
Name: Kyle
Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Jerk View Post
fixed

sounds good i think ima try and make it out this year i know last year i had barely gotten my truck and wasn't ready in time now i am
Old 08-08-2011, 05:28 PM   #30
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
Roger got a 4Runner.
coolo
Old 08-08-2011, 05:45 PM   #31

All the cool guys get 4Runners.

Old 08-09-2011, 12:06 PM   #32
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Updated the list
Old 08-10-2011, 01:15 PM   #33
TRD: Trail Ready Development
Gregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
Gregero's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilManny View Post
Count me in jakey! But let's all set up one big camp around ONE BIG camp fire.. Not sure why but we ended up with a bunch of little camps within our camp...

I'm in + truck+bike+ gf
I'm all for one big fire. When the first person gets there, throw down some wood and that's where the fire should be so we all know where the main hangout is.

With that, I'm in!

1. Panda Jerk!!!
2. Jonny
3. LilMannY
4. RecklessTaco(and family)
5. Taco Me Elmo
6. Sabre
7. Gregero

Last time was "tacomas in the sand." I learned so much about my truck and it was my third or so major outing with Tacoma World. I remember someone trying to blast their hand off with a CO2 gun and also remember Owen and myself being completely separated and lost from the group to simply find you guys at the top of a dune some ways back. ah what good fun it was This time I won't be 100% stock though so I might have an even better time!

edit: Someone became offended by the term "tacomas in the snow" so I have changed it to "Tacomas in the Sand" It is more appropriate.
Old 08-11-2011, 11:07 AM   #34
mike89 is on a distinguished road

Name: Mikey
mike89's Tacoma Gallery
This sounds like a blast. I may have to save for this trip.

The only thing i would be worrying about is gas in my truck only got a 13 gal. tank and i only get like 15 on freeway..... So i would have to bring more gas... more money .
Old 08-12-2011, 12:16 AM   #35
tacoglider will become famous soon enoughtacoglider will become famous soon enough
Name: Andy
tacoglider's Tacoma Gallery
To my fellow San Diego Tacoma Bros., my 1 year off from wheelin by my Doctor"s orders will be officially over for the Superstition run. I"m going to try to make this run.
Old 08-17-2011, 08:53 AM   #38
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EL ROJO View Post
Last year was a blast....think I'm in for this one too!

And let's do one larger camp site instead of a couple small ones(like stated above)
i'm down too.
Old 08-17-2011, 01:12 PM   #39
05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
05offroad's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in!!! Hey Matt are you gonna bring your bike again this year?

1. Panda Jerk!!!
2. Jonny
3. LilMannY
5. Taco Me Elmo
6. Sabre
7. Gregero
8. 05offroad
Old 08-17-2011, 03:27 PM   #40
Ainokea
RecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
RecklessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05offroad View Post
I'm in!!! Hey Matt are you gonna bring your bike again this year?

1. Panda Jerk!!!
2. Jonny
3. LilMannY
5. Taco Me Elmo
6. Sabre
7. Gregero
8. 05offroad

Yeah, i was planning on it! it was fun to ride last year! also i will try and be the first one out there and will set it up so that there will be one big camping ring and a big Bonfire pit in the middle!