Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

[OFFICIAL] *Second Annual* SoCal Superstition Meet!!

Old 08-18-2011, 07:41 AM   #41
socaltaco
LilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Manny
Location: San Diego, CALIFORNIA. (Rancho del Rey/ otay ranch)
LilManny's Tacoma Gallery
I'm taking my bikes too! Oh and this yer I just bought a CRF 250 so it's on mike let's ride!
Old 09-06-2011, 11:55 AM   #43
05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
05offroad's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilManny View Post
I'm taking my bikes too! Oh and this yer I just bought a CRF 250 so it's on mike let's ride!
Its on!! I cant wait for desert season haha especially this trip. Last year was awesome this years gonna be even better

And hey Matt what day are you going out? Its soon enough where I could get Whatever days off and we could cruise out together
Old 09-06-2011, 03:07 PM   #46
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
1. Panda Jerk!!!
2. Jonny
3. LilMannY
4. RecklessTaco(and family)
5. Taco Me Elmo
6. Sabre
7. Gregero
8. 05offroad
9. SKY
10. lembowski

What was wrong with multiple campfires?
Old 09-06-2011, 06:17 PM   #47
The Little Truck That Could
Yoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roland
Yoytoda's Tacoma Gallery
i may try and make this... sub'd
Old 09-07-2011, 10:28 AM   #49
Ainokea
RecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
RecklessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05offroad View Post
Its on!! I cant wait for desert season haha especially this trip. Last year was awesome this years gonna be even better

And hey Matt what day are you going out? Its soon enough where I could get Whatever days off and we could cruise out together
I was thinkn like thursday night we will head out there and stake our spot and start setting up the campsite!
Old 09-07-2011, 11:33 AM   #50
05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
05offroad's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RecklessTaco View Post
I was thinkn like thursday night we will head out there and stake our spot and start setting up the campsite!
Sounds like a plan!
Old 09-18-2011, 02:58 PM   #51
Duck Killing Machine
Siebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: CJ
Siebler's Tacoma Gallery
Im in. ill either have my fiance or one of my employees with me probably. Looking forward to it again! Truck is worlds ahead of hoe it was last year
Old 09-18-2011, 06:01 PM   #52
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lembowski View Post
1. Panda Jerk!!!
2. Jonny
3. LilMannY
5. Taco Me Elmo
6. Sabre
7. Gregero
8. 05offroad
9. SKY
10. lembowski

What was wrong with multiple campfires?
i thought it was nice

add your name to the on going list!!
Old 09-20-2011, 12:22 PM   #53
Duck Killing Machine
Siebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Siebler's Tacoma Gallery
1. Panda Jerk!!!
2. Jonny
3. LilMannY
5. Taco Me Elmo
6. Sabre
7. Gregero
8. 05offroad
9. SKY
10. lembowski
11. Siebler

Sorry didnt have the patience when I said I was going via my phone.

I am in, my chick is going to try her hardest to get it off otherwise ill have either an open seat or the kid that works with me.

And for the record, I am bringing guns. Everybody threw a fit last year about it but those of us who brought them had no issues (except doug but we wont count his incident). Killer shooting area out there and I may actually go work on finding some Coyotes or fox to kill this year if anybody wants to join me.
Old 09-20-2011, 02:08 PM   #54
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siebler View Post
1. Panda Jerk!!!
2. Jonny
3. LilMannY
5. Taco Me Elmo
6. Sabre
7. Gregero
8. 05offroad
9. SKY
10. lembowski
11. Siebler

Sorry didnt have the patience when I said I was going via my phone.

I am in, my chick is going to try her hardest to get it off otherwise ill have either an open seat or the kid that works with me.

And for the record, I am bringing guns. Everybody threw a fit last year about it but those of us who brought them had no issues (except doug but we wont count his incident). Killer shooting area out there and I may actually go work on finding some Coyotes or fox to kill this year if anybody wants to join me.
cant wait for the pics
Old 09-20-2011, 05:05 PM   #55
Duck Killing Machine

Siebler's Tacoma Gallery
I cant wait for the pics. Ive got a lot to finish by the time this rolls around but I think ill be less in-between projects than I was last year and that means a lot considering what I took on this year with the truck and 2 jobs.
Old 09-21-2011, 11:36 AM   #56
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Old 09-21-2011, 11:39 AM   #57
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
i laugh everytime i see your sig jake
Old 09-21-2011, 11:41 AM   #58
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Hahahahahaha I do too.
Old 09-27-2011, 09:37 AM   #59
Duck Killing Machine

Siebler's Tacoma Gallery
Fiance has confirmed that she got the days off to go so we are in. Its nice knowing I cant be guilt tripped into staying home because she cant go

Time to get crankin on some new fab stuff for before then!
Old 09-27-2011, 02:57 PM   #60
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siebler View Post
Fiance has confirmed that she got the days off to go so we are in. Its nice knowing I cant be guilt tripped into staying home because she cant go

Time to get crankin on some new fab stuff for before then!
i got truck work to do too.