Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

[OFFICIAL] *Second Annual* SoCal Superstition Meet!!

Old 08-04-2011, 09:51 AM   #1
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
[OFFICIAL] *Second Annual* SoCal Superstition Meet!!

OK Guys!!! it is about that time again! Last year was a BLAST and after i got a pm from a fellow TW member telling me we should do that again, i said shit yes!

DIRECTIONS
DIRECTIONS: From the 8 freeway.

Take the Dunaway Road Exit North.

Turn East onto County Hwy S80/Evan Hewes Hwy

Turn North onto Huff Road

Turn West onto Wheeler Road.

Follow Wheeler Road to one of several popular primitive camping areas, or to the base of the Superstition Mountain.

CAmp for this meet will be somewhere off wheeler road prob. Mile marker 6 since the base of the mountain is at like 7.5!!

Who~ Tacomaworld

What~ Meet, camping, drinking, wheeling, real man stuff.

When~(this is when we went last year) JANUARY 13-15, 2012

Were~ Superstition mountain, CA.

PLAN AHED ASK FOR THE DAYS OFF NOW!

This is the Second Annual HUGE Desert Meet. Officially. Come join in for Camping, Eating, Wheeling, and much more, at California's own Superstition Desert.

Bring your Trucks, Tents, Bikes/Quads, Steaks, and anything else you can think of because this meet is going to be off the Chain!

updated
1. Panda Jerk!!!
2. Jonny-out
3. LilMannY
4. SocalRoadie (w/GF, friends and a Jeep) 80%
5. Taco Me Elmo
6. Sabre
7. Ryan James, eh maybe, won't know until very near the event.
8. 05offroad
9. SKY
10. lembowski
11. 4WD - OUT
12. J4RR
13. Siebler
14. TacomaCrazy
15. Ntydog13
16. Chachie (Maybe)
17. stroM- (Maybe)
18. 1337taco (Maybe)
19. Tacokid09 (If i dont have track)
20. Sblue
21. TmecTaco79(most likely)
22. Csjumper2003( will Definetely be there)
23. Gabex35
24. JJBSoCal
25. Tacoman007(Maybe)
26.5. SurfInferno
27. Doc
28. Albert (W8N4MUD)
29. Gelo760 ( Maybe ) + some friends
30. DP4X4
31. BLACKHAWK250 (most likely with trucks off DR)
32. Bubbarr
33. Mike89 (AKA Mikey)
34. jdkeller-out
35. RJALLDAY702 (with matt and greg)
36. Texas Taco
37. Nicks4x4LT aka Chibachief
38. Bluetaco80 (convoying with kyle)
39. SILVER TACO
40. jessethebean (convoying with chris)
41. 2008taco
42. rondog (plus a friend or two..maybe a quad and bike)
43. Speed Freek (Jason) @ Ocotillo Wells
Old 08-04-2011, 03:22 PM   #2
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
1. Panda Jerk!!!
2. Jonny

PTO slip turned in 5 minutes ago
Old 08-04-2011, 04:19 PM   #3
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Nice!
Old 08-04-2011, 06:07 PM   #4
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
meh
Old 08-04-2011, 06:15 PM   #6
Marnes2986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarnes2986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarnes2986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarnes2986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarnes2986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarnes2986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarnes2986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarnes2986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarnes2986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarnes2986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarnes2986 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
Marnes2986's Tacoma Gallery
can i see some pictures from the last run?
Old 08-04-2011, 10:15 PM   #7
Shine bright like a hymen
DDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DDD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marnes2986 View Post
can i see some pictures from the last run?
Some here.

More here.
Old 08-04-2011, 11:54 PM   #8
socaltaco
LilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Manny
Location: San Diego, CALIFORNIA. (Rancho del Rey/ otay ranch)
LilManny's Tacoma Gallery
Count me in jakey! But let's all set up one big camp around ONE BIG camp fire.. Not sure why but we ended up with a bunch of little camps within our camp...

I'm in + truck+bike+ gf
Old 08-05-2011, 10:17 PM   #10
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Holla! Bump!!!
Old 08-05-2011, 10:22 PM   #11
TOYWERX Grill Sargent
HomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
HomerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Jerk View Post
OK Guys!!! it is about that time again! Last year was a BLAST and after i got a pm from a fellow TW member telling me we should do that again, i said shit yes!

DIRECTIONS
DIRECTIONS: From the 8 freeway.

Take the Dunaway Road Exit North.

Turn East onto County Hwy S80/Evan Hewes Hwy

Turn North onto Huff Road

Turn West onto Wheeler Road.

Follow Wheeler Road to one of several popular primitive camping areas, or to the base of the Superstition Mountain.

CAmp for this meet will be somewhere off wheeler road prob. Mile marker 6 since the base of the mountain is at like 7.5!!

Who~ Tacomaworld

What~ Meet, camping, drinking, wheeling, real man stuff.

When~(this is when we went last year) JANUARY 14-16, 2011

Were~ Superstition mountain, CA.

PLAN AHED ASK FOR THE DAYS OFF NOW!

This is the Second Annual HUGE Desert Meet. Officially. Come join in for Camping, Eating, Wheeling, and much more, at California's own Superstition Desert.

Bring your Trucks, Tents, Bikes/Quads, Steaks, and anything else you can think of because this meet is going to be off the Chain!

1. Panda Jerk!!!
Isn't this meet date in the past???
Jan 2011 already happened.
Old 08-07-2011, 09:42 PM   #12
Ban Pending
HBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
HBMurphy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon H View Post
Date??
What? Are you looking for a date? This is where my bumper was pulled off!
Old 08-07-2011, 09:47 PM   #13
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by HBMurphy View Post
What? Are you looking for a date? This is where my bumper was pulled off!

I thought you split along time ago old man.
Old 08-07-2011, 09:52 PM   #14
Ban Pending
HBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by bajamoon View Post
I thought you split along time ago old man.
I've tried to get more done!

Hint:

Old 08-07-2011, 09:54 PM   #15
Quote:
I've tried to get more done!

I heard you got a new rig? Or was that Roger? Or both lol. Memory is fading
Old 08-07-2011, 09:58 PM   #16
Ban Pending

Quote:
I heard you got a new rig? Or was that Roger? Or both lol. Memory is fading
lol
Old 08-07-2011, 10:09 PM   #17
Quote:
lol
haha didn't see the pics on the phone. Nice. Tired of beating up the taco???
Old 08-07-2011, 10:21 PM   #18
Turbo Meister
Speed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Speed Freek's Tacoma Gallery
So are you guys preparing for Jan next year for this, I may be able to make it, I usually go to Ocotillo Wells, but I can make an exception, are there many experienced dirtbike riders going? ALways trying to find extra riding partners, I can also bring the Jeep or the Buggy, the Jeep may be better since it will be damn cold in Jan..I like the heater when its 35 degrees outside...
Old 08-08-2011, 07:04 AM   #19
Ban Pending

Quote:
haha didn't see the pics on the phone. Nice. Tired of beating up the taco???
Well, sort of.
Old 08-08-2011, 09:14 AM   #20
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
Isn't this meet date in the past???
Jan 2011 already happened.
oops fixed