Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Fiesta Island Meet and Greet 8/13/11

Old 08-08-2011, 10:52 PM   #1
Don't Tread On Me
08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of

Navy: US NAVY SEABEE CONSTRUCTION MECHANIC
Name: Adam
08PRELB's Tacoma Gallery
Fiesta Island Meet and Greet 8/13/11

As the title says I would like to have a Fiesta Island meet and greet. I know there have been a lot of new S.D. People recently so come on out and meet some fellow San Diego people. Feel free to bring the wifes/GF's, kids, dogs or what ever else you have. This will be my last free weekend in socal as I am PCS'ing to OKC at the end of the month so come on out.

For all you people going on the trail run in the morning feel free to come on by after I'm sure some of us will still be there.

I'm going to bring my grill and some brats so feel free to bring what ever you want. Just add your self to the list so we know who's coming.

1. 08PRELB (Adam)
2. Special_K (Eddie)
3. Lembowski (Matt)
4. chilidog (Rodrigo)
5. DP4X4 (Daniel)
6. SoCalR (Rand)
7. W8N4MUD (Albert)
8. derekabraham (Derek)
9. TRICOMA (Tri) maybe
10. magikbean562 (Greg)
11. LilManny (Manny) maybe
12. thebestbradly (Brad)
Old 08-08-2011, 11:16 PM   #2
Skewpage
chilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
chilidogrc's Tacoma Gallery
Time? I might be able to make it. I get off work at 3.
Old 08-08-2011, 11:25 PM   #3
Don't Tread On Me
08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of

Navy: US NAVY SEABEE CONSTRUCTION MECHANIC
Name: Adam
08PRELB's Tacoma Gallery
I was planing on getting there around 11 but I'm sure I'll be there after 3 if you want to stop by after work. I'm bringing the family so im sure we will be there till at least 4 or 5.
Old 08-09-2011, 08:01 AM   #5
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be there.

1. 08PRELB (Adam)
2. Special_K (Eddie)
3. lembowski (Matt)
Old 08-09-2011, 08:43 AM   #6
Skewpage
chilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
chilidogrc's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be there.

1. 08PRELB (Adam)
2. Special_K (Eddie)
3. lembowski (Matt)
4. chilidog (Rodrigo)
Old 08-09-2011, 10:39 AM   #7
DP4x4 has much to be proud ofDP4x4 has much to be proud ofDP4x4 has much to be proud ofDP4x4 has much to be proud ofDP4x4 has much to be proud ofDP4x4 has much to be proud ofDP4x4 has much to be proud ofDP4x4 has much to be proud of

Name: Daniel
DP4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Count me in

1. 08PRELB (Adam)
2. Special_K (Eddie)
3. lembowski (Matt)
4. chilidog (Rodrigo)
5. DP4X4 (Daniel)
Old 08-09-2011, 12:53 PM   #8
SoCalR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rand
SoCalR's Tacoma Gallery
1. 08PRELB (Adam)
2. Special_K (Eddie)
3. lembowski (Matt)
4. chilidog (Rodrigo)
5. DP4X4 (Daniel)
6.SoCalR (Rand)
Old 08-09-2011, 01:12 PM   #9
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
1. 08PRELB (Adam)
2. Special_K (Eddie)
3. lembowski (Matt)
4. chilidog (Rodrigo)
5. DP4X4 (Daniel)
6. SoCalR (Rand)
7. W8N4MUD (Albert)
Old 08-09-2011, 04:55 PM   #11
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
meh.
Old 08-09-2011, 05:23 PM   #13
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Special_K View Post
Can't do this month ese
Old 08-09-2011, 05:32 PM   #15
Quote:
We'll get one going next month

Can't I'm on my phone. You make it tough guy

Any Saturday next month and I will go fo sho. Just not the first lol
Old 08-09-2011, 05:47 PM   #17
Quote:
you got it! Convince Ray and JD to come too

Aight. Doubt they will show. Maybe if I mention bunk bed they will come down.
Old 08-09-2011, 06:15 PM   #19
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bajamoon View Post
Aight. Doubt they will show. Maybe if I mention bunk bed they will come down.

say twin bed and shared sleeping bag.
Old 08-09-2011, 08:07 PM   #20
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be there after the Corral Canyon run.