Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Milestone MX track 8/13/11

Old 08-18-2011, 01:04 PM   #22
Turbo Meister
Speed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Speed Freek's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by precoma View Post
I have done a couple USDR races up at red mountain and my friend races district 37 and keeps trying to get me to try one
Do it, you will have fun, just remember, its not a 20 minute moto, you can WIN the first few miles then you get passed by lots of guys, conserving energy and bieng smart is the name of the game..., just remember to have fun and dont think of it as a race the first time out..

Quote:
Originally Posted by prerunner32 View Post
Yea the plan is to do the last few races this year and then im planning on doing the whole series in 2012. It really seems like a lot of fun!. I would go riding out at ocotillo. I used to a lot as a kid, but now a days, I have no one to really go with. Not many of my friends ride anymore, and the ones that do only ride track.

Wow thats ambitious, the whole series huh?
If you EVER want to ride in Ocotillo I would love to have company, most of my friends arent at the pace I would like, hence my name, haha..

And yea... My hands are the main problem to... Kinda sucks. What work outs do to strengthen your hands?
Riding is the only exercise I do for my hands...and it comes back to 100% within a few days of riding..mainly the loss of cauluses (sp?), not so much holding on due to strength, I dont like blisters, it hurts when racing, eeeK.
Old 08-18-2011, 02:24 PM   #23
precoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: corey
precoma's Tacoma Gallery
We got a couple guys coming out to milestone this Saturday when it opens at 8 anyone that wants to come your welcome to join us
Old 08-18-2011, 02:25 PM   #24
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by precoma View Post
We got a couple guys coming out to milestone this Saturday when it opens at 8 anyone that wants to come your welcome to join us
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...20-8-21-a.html