Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Milestone MX track 8/13/11

Old 08-10-2011, 10:15 PM   #1
precoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: corey
precoma's Tacoma Gallery
Milestone MX track 8/13/11

Hey guys me and a buddy of mine are going to hit up milestone this saturday so if any of you guys are planning on being there hit me up. I will have my truck there so just come check it out
Old 08-11-2011, 09:13 AM   #3
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
screw that. go to pismo with us
Old 08-11-2011, 09:50 PM   #4
precoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

precoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
are you going to be their in the morning???
Yeah I will be there from when it opens at 8 tell it gets to crowded and hot lol
Old 08-11-2011, 10:07 PM   #5
UMBCrew is a glorious beacon of lightUMBCrew is a glorious beacon of lightUMBCrew is a glorious beacon of lightUMBCrew is a glorious beacon of lightUMBCrew is a glorious beacon of lightUMBCrew is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Nic
UMBCrew's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah pismo whooohooooo
Old 08-17-2011, 06:49 AM   #7

precoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
How was the track???
It was good me and about 3 friends ended up going out it got pretty warm in tge afternoon though. It was funny there was an acess cab blue Tacoma with a 6 in front bracket lift that pulled in about noon and thought it was you tell I saw the back and no slednecks sticker lol
Old 08-17-2011, 07:30 AM   #8
TRD
prerunner32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedprerunner32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedprerunner32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedprerunner32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedprerunner32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedprerunner32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedprerunner32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedprerunner32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedprerunner32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedprerunner32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedprerunner32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alan
prerunner32's Tacoma Gallery
Ah man I wish I knew sooner. I was there on Sunday! Also met a guy who had a tacoma who is on TW and was helpin me out a little with wheel and tire selections with my truck. We gotta do a track day. Im thinkin of going to Glen Helen this Saturday. Need to get ready for WORCS in September. Any of you guys in?
Old 08-17-2011, 09:19 AM   #9
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by precoma View Post
It was good me and about 3 friends ended up going out it got pretty warm in tge afternoon though. It was funny there was an acess cab blue Tacoma with a 6 in front bracket lift that pulled in about noon and thought it was you tell I saw the back and no slednecks sticker lol
nope that was not me i was in las vegas. Let me know when you go next time.
Old 08-17-2011, 12:06 PM   #10

precoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
are you going to be their in the morning???
I thought by this comment you were going to try to come lol prerunner32 has a thread going about milestone or another track this weekend Saturday or Sunday depending when he works
Old 08-17-2011, 12:51 PM   #11
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
I thought by this comment you were going to try to come lol prerunner32 has a thread going about milestone or another track this weekend Saturday or Sunday depending when he works
at the time i was trying to figure out what i was going to do last weekend. Their was going vegas, big bear, pismo, milestone or frisco. i wasnt sure what i was going to choose
Old 08-17-2011, 01:27 PM   #12

precoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
at the time i was trying to figure out what i was going to do last weekend. Their was going vegas, big bear, pismo, milestone or frisco. i wasnt sure what i was going to choose
No worries man, so did you end up hitting up friscos I was going to head over there after the track but was exhausted
Old 08-17-2011, 01:38 PM   #13
Turbo Meister
Speed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Speed Freek's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by prerunner32 View Post
Ah man I wish I knew sooner. I was there on Sunday! Also met a guy who had a tacoma who is on TW and was helpin me out a little with wheel and tire selections with my truck. We gotta do a track day. Im thinkin of going to Glen Helen this Saturday. Need to get ready for WORCS in September. Any of you guys in?
Yeah no kidding, I am thinking about doing a couple of WORCS races this season along with Dist 38 Desert races and I need to get some ass time so I can hang on long enough, lol, sucks how fast you get out of endurance for the long stuff (100+miles)...mainly my hands....

Do you ever get out to Ocotillo wells?? I go there a lot if I dont go to a race..
Old 08-17-2011, 02:03 PM   #14

precoma's Tacoma Gallery
I have done a couple USDR races up at red mountain and my friend races district 37 and keeps trying to get me to try one
Old 08-17-2011, 02:04 PM   #15

precoma's Tacoma Gallery
For this weekend

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...20-8-21-a.html
Old 08-17-2011, 02:06 PM   #16
TRD
prerunner32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedprerunner32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedprerunner32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedprerunner32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedprerunner32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedprerunner32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedprerunner32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedprerunner32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedprerunner32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedprerunner32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedprerunner32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alan
prerunner32's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed Freek View Post
Yeah no kidding, I am thinking about doing a couple of WORCS races this season along with Dist 38 Desert races and I need to get some ass time so I can hang on long enough, lol, sucks how fast you get out of endurance for the long stuff (100+miles)...mainly my hands....

Do you ever get out to Ocotillo wells?? I go there a lot if I dont go to a race..
Yea the plan is to do the last few races this year and then im planning on doing the whole series in 2012. It really seems like a lot of fun!. I would go riding out at ocotillo. I used to a lot as a kid, but now a days, I have no one to really go with. Not many of my friends ride anymore, and the ones that do only ride track.

And yea... My hands are the main problem to... Kinda sucks. What work outs do to strengthen your hands?
Old 08-17-2011, 02:51 PM   #17
the full Monty

Quote:
No worries man, so did you end up hitting up friscos I was going to head over there after the track but was exhausted
nan i went to vegas the whole weekend and meet some guys to go off roading with. Pretty sweet trail btw.
Old 08-17-2011, 04:12 PM   #18

precoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
nan i went to vegas the whole weekend and meet some guys to go off roading with. Pretty sweet trail btw.
Damn you went all the way to Vegas for a TW meet that's commitment lol
Old 08-17-2011, 08:34 PM   #19
the full Monty

Quote:
Damn you went all the way to Vegas for a TW meet that's commitment lol
well one it was vegas their not much i have to say. the added bouns was their was little off road meet.
Old 08-17-2011, 08:36 PM   #20

precoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
well one it was vegas their not much i have to say. the added bouns was their was little off road meet.
Good point, so was it just mostley open desert or did you go into the hills