Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Anybody got the DRL mod done?

Old 10-23-2008, 07:43 PM   #1
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody got the DRL mod done?

Do any of my San Diego brothers have the DRL mod done?
Old 10-23-2008, 08:03 PM   #2
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
No but i would like to know as well
Old 10-23-2008, 08:05 PM   #3
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I see a bunch of 05-08 Sports around here with them, but they don't post here.

Is it an option or something that occurs more frequently on the Sport?
Old 10-23-2008, 08:07 PM   #4
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I believe its an option but from the right up its really easy to do.
Old 10-23-2008, 08:08 PM   #5

Oh a write up!?

I'll take a look!

Maybe we can have a mod day man.
Old 10-23-2008, 08:08 PM   #6
Nor*Cal
norcalbb11 has a spectacular aura aboutnorcalbb11 has a spectacular aura about

norcalbb11's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to norcalbb11 Send a message via Yahoo to norcalbb11
what is this DRL mod?
Old 10-23-2008, 08:09 PM   #7
Founder Socaltacomas.com

Daytime running lights
Old 10-23-2008, 08:09 PM   #8

Turns the front turn signals into daytime running lights.
Old 10-23-2008, 08:10 PM   #9
Nor*Cal

AHHH gotcha thanks
Old 10-23-2008, 08:14 PM   #10
Pat will become famous soon enough

Pat's Tacoma Gallery
Thats what it is!!!

My dads tacoma must have the DRL. His blinker lights are always on. He got the truck used so it must have been something the previous owner did.
Old 10-23-2008, 08:16 PM   #11

I love the way it looks during the day.
Old 10-23-2008, 08:16 PM   #12
Nor*Cal

Yeah that would be bad ass to have if you guys do it let me know im not to great with all these mods haha
Old 10-23-2008, 08:19 PM   #13
hell yes i love my truck
MsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Samantha
MsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
ooo me too!
Old 10-23-2008, 08:46 PM   #14
08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Name: Ben
08WhiteTRD's Tacoma Gallery
My TRD Sport came with the DRL already on it.
Old 10-23-2008, 08:47 PM   #15
Nor*Cal

Hmmm i sure hope mine didnt come with it haha now im tempted to go and look
Old 10-23-2008, 08:47 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08WhiteTRD View Post
My TRD Sport came with the DRL already on it.

Stop bragging!
Old 10-23-2008, 08:48 PM   #17
hell yes i love my truck
MsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by norcalbb11 View Post
Hmmm i sure hope mine didnt come with it haha now im tempted to go and look
i thought you said that would be bad ass?
Old 10-23-2008, 08:51 PM   #18
Nor*Cal

haha yeah i went and checked my truck doesnt have that and it would be bad ass
Old 10-23-2008, 08:51 PM   #19
hell yes i love my truck

MsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
but why would you hope it doesn't have it? never mind, it doesn't matter
Old 10-23-2008, 08:52 PM   #20

He made a typo!