Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Perris Auto Speedway 8/20

Old 08-15-2011, 07:21 PM   #1
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Perris Auto Speedway 8/20

I extend this offer to my fellow local TW buddies. I have a total of 4 tickets to Perris Auto Speedway. I have 2 maybe 3 open tickets to whoever wants to go. My buddy is not sure if he can go or not. They are good until the 31st but I plan on going on the 20th to watch sprint cars and California lightning sprints race on the dirt oval. Don't know what those are? Well:

California Lightning Sprints

Sprint Cars:

Who want's to go?
Old 08-15-2011, 10:51 PM   #3
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Just the 2 styles of sprint cars that night. They do a demo derby once a month but it was last weekend I think.
Old 08-16-2011, 12:08 AM   #6
Banned
The races start at 7pm. I'm not sure how many races there will be or how long they go for.

If you want. Normally they only do Thursday public racing.
Old 08-16-2011, 10:48 AM   #8
Banned
Well if no one goes I'm not but if people want to go then I'll go. It is something to do.
Old 08-16-2011, 01:28 PM   #9
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
Well if no one goes I'm not but if people want to go then I'll go. It is something to do.
yes yes this is true.
Old 08-16-2011, 01:32 PM   #10
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
yes yes this is true.
I would rather see the demo derby but that isn't until next month and the tickets expire this month. Here is the schedule:

http://www.perrisautospeedway.com/schedule.html

If you want to go just drive to my house and I'll drive from there.

As for the Irwindale meet just plan it and I'll take the day off. I would race my truck.
Old 08-16-2011, 01:34 PM   #11
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
I would rather see the demo derby but that isn't until next month and the tickets expire this month. Here is the schedule:

http://www.perrisautospeedway.com/schedule.html

If you want to go just drive to my house and I'll drive from there.

As for the Irwindale meet just plan it and I'll take the day off. I would race my truck.
ok i will take a look to see if the G.friend want to go or not. I was thinking of them racing at irwindale on saturday night.
Old 08-16-2011, 01:38 PM   #12
Banned
Quote:
ok i will take a look to see if the G.friend want to go or not. I was thinking of them racing at irwindale on saturday night.
If you are talking about the drag track it is only open to the public on Thurdays for TNT unless they do a special weekend event.

http://www.toyotaspeedwayatirwindale...dragsched.html

Here is the Speedway event list: http://toyotaspeedwayatirwindale.com...ayschedule.php
Old 08-16-2011, 01:44 PM   #14
Banned
Quote:
i know about the drag on thrusday because i sometimes hear it and smell .
Could be private track rental. I'm sure it is only like $10K for the day.
Old 08-16-2011, 01:47 PM   #16
Banned
I thought you said Saturday night.

Actually I have to change mine soon.
Old 08-16-2011, 01:50 PM   #17
the full Monty

no i meant thrusday night the do the drags. we got are wired cross. THe watching race car is satuday night and that is what i was talking about. What oil do you use ???
Old 08-16-2011, 02:19 PM   #19
Banned
I just bust out Mobil One from Walmart. I used to run Amsoil but that was pricey. About $60 an oil change just for the oil vs $25-30 for M1.
Old 08-16-2011, 02:48 PM   #20
the full Monty

Quote:
I just bust out Mobil One from Walmart. I used to run Amsoil but that was pricey. About $60 an oil change just for the oil vs $25-30 for M1.
same here. I have to do mine and g/f soon. Her damn car take 8 qt of freakn oil