Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

San Diego shooting ranges?

Old 08-16-2011, 05:54 PM   #1
drewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Drew
drewskie's Tacoma Gallery
San Diego shooting ranges?

I asked a similar thread a while back about ranges in the LA area, but I am heading to SD this weekend and my friends are looking for a place to shoot.
Now, I am sure I can find a range, where you pay and shoot boring paper targets, but I am looking for a spot where I can basically drive up, and set up my own stuff and start shooting, maybe somewhere in the desrt or something. If you guys know of somewhere, specifics would be helpful as I am a noob to the SD area.
Old 08-16-2011, 07:52 PM   #2
Iakopa84 is on a distinguished road

Name: Jake
Iakopa84's Tacoma Gallery
You can go shooting out in Ocotillo Wells.. just be sure you're not in any OHV area. We usually go out Split Mountain Road by the train trestles and shoot toward the mountains. Either that, or sometimes Orosco Ridge up by Ramona is open for outdoor shooting.
Old 08-17-2011, 01:40 AM   #3
s2kvscbr is on a distinguished road
s2kvscbr's Tacoma Gallery
you can goto p2k range (el cajon area), its outdoor and indoor (for shotty) 2 ranges 50 and 100 yards i believe.
oceanside has ironsights and in sd clairmont mesa area theres also american shooter.
Old 08-19-2011, 03:24 PM   #4
drewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Drew
drewskie's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks guys. I called the ranger station, they said the Orosco is closed. Kinda sucks. I may have to head all the way out to Ocotillo.