Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Track Meet SoCal 8/20 or 8/21

Old 08-17-2011, 10:14 PM   #21
precoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: corey
precoma's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah I have been on all the trails in hungry valley on my bike, last time i was out there though I found out about that track it seems pretty legit I always ride the shitty track they had inside the park lol
Old 08-17-2011, 10:16 PM   #22
E-Fabber
Anthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
Anthony250's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by precoma View Post
Yeah I have been on all the trails in hungry valley on my bike, last time i was out there though I found out about that track it seems pretty legit I always ride the shitty track they had inside the park lol
That practice track sucks, unless you wanna practice sand cuase thats all it is. The Expert track you see in the vids is awesome, you water it yourself when ever you like they got hoses everyhwere and i belive its groomed about 3 times a week or so. Fun track for only $5 plus you can do some offroadin after. Its got one good size triple, and huge like 100 ft or so triple and a bunch of little jumps and such , oh and a Monster step up jump.
Old 08-17-2011, 10:19 PM   #23
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony250 View Post
You guys heard of I-5 mx ? Now called Quail Caynon mx track. Really fun track , good for all levels, and $5 per car, located in Gorman . Should be fun if we go out here.
Vid of my buddie.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wm5bmtpfnRo
me,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7gDMiVWJik

^You call that a triple? lol That is a pansy triple.. Haha
Old 08-17-2011, 10:28 PM   #24
precoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

precoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That practice track sucks, unless you wanna practice sand cuase thats all it is. The Expert track you see in the vids is awesome, you water it yourself when ever you like they got hoses everyhwere and i belive its groomed about 3 times a week or so. Fun track for only $5 plus you can do some offroadin after. Its got one good size triple, and huge like 100 ft or so triple and a bunch of little jumps and such , oh and a Monster step up jump.
I never said it was a good track actualy the exact opposite hence the words shitty and track, I ride the track all the time while I'm home so when I head up to hungry valley i normally stay on the trails
Old 08-17-2011, 10:31 PM   #25
E-Fabber
Anthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04LTtacoma View Post
^You call that a triple? lol That is a pansy triple.. Haha

Yes.
Quote:
I never said it was a good track actualy the exact opposite hence the words shitty and track, I ride the track all the time while I'm home so when I head up to hungry valley i normally stay on the trails
oh lol, Oh gotcha ive had some bad luck on the trails thats why i stick to the track.
Old 08-17-2011, 10:35 PM   #26

precoma's Tacoma Gallery
Don't get me wrong I like hitting up the truck like once a week but it gets repetitive pretty fast that's why I like to change it up with the trails
Old 08-17-2011, 10:46 PM   #27
E-Fabber

Quote:
Don't get me wrong I like hitting up the truck like once a week but it gets repetitive pretty fast that's why I like to change it up with the trails
Thats cool.
Old 08-18-2011, 02:00 PM   #28
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
x2 i cant ride the track all the time it gets old for me, also me and crunkjuice will be out there most likely, if we are it'll be saturday early morning for halfaday either in my truck(sig) or his red one, precoma, ill pm you my number and if we end up coming out ill hit you up ill post a pic of my bike tonight when im home

edit: heres a pic of my bike i had on my phone
Old 08-18-2011, 02:26 PM   #29

precoma's Tacoma Gallery
You guys should come and bring both yours trucks and we will go offroading after both very sick trucks
Old 08-18-2011, 02:28 PM   #30
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
You guys should come and bring both yours trucks and we will go offroading after both very sick trucks
yeah good thinking, we will probably do that then!
Old 08-18-2011, 03:20 PM   #32
Quote:
Gorman?
no, corey was saying theres a little offroad area near milestone, so we'll probably ride till we're tired and offroad before we leave
Old 08-18-2011, 03:55 PM   #33
TRD
prerunner32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedprerunner32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedprerunner32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedprerunner32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedprerunner32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedprerunner32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedprerunner32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedprerunner32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedprerunner32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedprerunner32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedprerunner32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alan
prerunner32's Tacoma Gallery
First post updated. Where do you guys want to park? (Preferable where there are trees!)
Old 08-18-2011, 04:12 PM   #34

precoma's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah probably under the trees along the side of the main track
Old 08-18-2011, 04:19 PM   #35
TRD
prerunner32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedprerunner32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedprerunner32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedprerunner32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedprerunner32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedprerunner32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedprerunner32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedprerunner32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedprerunner32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedprerunner32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedprerunner32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alan
prerunner32's Tacoma Gallery
Ok good. Cause thats where I was going to suggest. I know farther by the stands there are bigger trees. Also in the middle down that way theres some good shade too. Ill try and get there 730-745ish
Old 08-18-2011, 04:22 PM   #36

precoma's Tacoma Gallery
Ok cool don't get there to earlie I'm normaly there about 7:50 and still have to sit in the line to pay to get in for a little while it doesent really get busy tell around 10. Anyone that has an easy up I would suggest bringing it and a ice chest with cold drinks
Old 08-18-2011, 04:25 PM   #38

precoma's Tacoma Gallery
I'm about 30 min from the track in the mountains but my work is Like 1.5 miles down the road and its gated so we can drop it of there if need be, are you bringing the whole family why do you need a trailer ?
Old 08-18-2011, 04:40 PM   #40

precoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
might bring both bikes for me .
You selfish basterd lol jk and there is no at my work on the weekends so you can put it there