Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Track Meet SoCal 8/20 or 8/21

Old 08-18-2011, 04:42 PM   #41
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by precoma View Post
Ok cool don't get there to earlie I'm normaly there about 7:50 and still have to sit in the line to pay to get in for a little while it doesent really get busy tell around 10. Anyone that has an easy up I would suggest bringing it and a ice chest with cold drinks
ill bring an ez up and cooler with drinks if i show
Old 08-18-2011, 04:54 PM   #42
precoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: corey
precoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcfreak201 View Post
Don't talk like that your commited now you have to come lol
Old 08-18-2011, 04:58 PM   #43
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ah shit lol
Old 08-18-2011, 05:01 PM   #44
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You selfish basterd lol jk and there is no at my work on the weekends so you can put it there

I know I know but I like to try both bikes on the track. If it is too much inconvinces. I can just rally home .
Old 08-18-2011, 05:02 PM   #45
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i have ez up to . we can sell shit to it will be wonderful day .
Old 08-18-2011, 05:02 PM   #46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
i have ez up to . we can sell shit to it will be wonderful day .
sell what? lol
Old 08-18-2011, 05:09 PM   #48

Quote:
not sure anything .
when corey is riding we'll take the tiregate and wheels, actually we'll just sell the whole thing, half n half sound good to you?
Old 08-18-2011, 05:12 PM   #50
TRD
prerunner32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedprerunner32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedprerunner32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedprerunner32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedprerunner32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedprerunner32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedprerunner32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedprerunner32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedprerunner32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedprerunner32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedprerunner32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alan
prerunner32's Tacoma Gallery
Ill throw an ezup in the truck too. And Krish... your gonna be there! haha
Old 08-18-2011, 05:16 PM   #52

yay for LT looking trucks
Old 08-18-2011, 05:16 PM   #53
TRD
prerunner32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedprerunner32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedprerunner32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedprerunner32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedprerunner32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedprerunner32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedprerunner32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedprerunner32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedprerunner32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedprerunner32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedprerunner32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
so prerunner32 when you race the desert races are you racing for money ????
I wish. Im not quite to that level... lol Just purely fun.
Old 08-18-2011, 05:18 PM   #55
TRD

Quote:
yay for LT looking trucks
I gotta ask... your center off road light in your sig.... wtf is it pointing at? I cant think of anything on the left side that it would have to be pointed that way! haha bugging the crap outa me
Old 08-18-2011, 05:20 PM   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by prerunner32 View Post
I gotta ask... your center off road light in your sig.... wtf is it pointing at? I cant think of anything on the left side that it would have to be pointed that way! haha bugging the crap outa me
hahaha it came loose and moved, dont worry they will all be straight on saturday
Old 08-18-2011, 05:25 PM   #59
Turbo Meister
Speed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Speed Freek's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah like 4 out of 5 of my friends ride 4 strokes and keep trying to get me to come to the darkside(4 stroke) but I like being able to kick my bike first kick while my friends fight with there bike for 25 min trying to start there's lol yeah thanks man, yeah just keep the thread going and i will keep checking it for news
They just dont know how to do it, I have no problems starting my 450 and I weigh 125lbs...
I also had a CR500 Supermoto that nobody but me could start (technique).

Anyway any of you guys ever go to PALA, thats where I do track riding when I go to a track (not too often), I mostly do single track, desert riding / racing, hare scrambles, and I love technical hillclimbs and stull that doesnt look possible, since I am not a big guy (5'6" 125 lbs of pure muscle, lol) I look like a 13 yr old but when I take the gnarliest line up Shell Reef (that I made by going down a couple of times first ) I like the looks I get from people when I come back down thinking, look at that little kid, haha...I wanna ride
Old 08-18-2011, 05:26 PM   #60
Turbo Meister
Speed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Speed Freek's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by prerunner32 View Post
Its for turning left like NASCAR...