Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Anyone heading to Big Bear TTORA takeoverthis weekend?

Old 08-22-2011, 11:06 PM   #21
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Scuba has really matured over the past year. He used to have a bad wrap over there but he's turned it around and he's very knowledgeable. I was speaking to him last night and he was helping me over the phone. If I were to break down, I'd want him helping me.
Old 08-22-2011, 11:12 PM   #22
The Little Truck That Could
Yoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roland
Yoytoda's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnie View Post
Ya, kinda. Since there were only 3 of us, Sparky decided he wanted to complete the day with an adventure. When we got to the first obstacle, obviously I couldn't make it up so I went to the left side and he had to pull me up. When we got to the second obstacle I got half way and he pulled me up from there. When we hit the third obstacle I got half way and he pulled me up again. He knew he was going to have to pull me up so he was up for the challenge. My truck was struggling with all the loose, slippery rocks all the way up. Any time I stopped I had a real hard time getting started again. It was fun but I wouldn't do it again. To much stress on my truck trying to climb. I need to realign my truck since my steering is off.
ouch, that must have been pretty bad. thats tough on a truck to get dragged through the rocks like that
Old 08-22-2011, 11:13 PM   #23
Yoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yoytoda's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnie View Post
Scuba has really matured over the past year. He used to have a bad wrap over there but he's turned it around and he's very knowledgeable. I was speaking to him last night and he was helping me over the phone. If I were to break down, I'd want him helping me.
hes still really arrogant... he was kind of a dick to me on the last run i went on and he was trail leader
Old 08-23-2011, 09:32 PM   #25
J4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

J4RR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoytoda View Post
hes still really arrogant... he was kind of a dick to me on the last run i went on and he was trail leader
He's just an $hit talking internet bully over there but when approached in person he wasn't even trying to be a dick, he has nothing to back up his internet $hit talking. He wasn't coming near us twa'ers a few years ago, which was the last time I ran BB with them.
Old 08-23-2011, 09:38 PM   #26
ian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
ian408's Tacoma Gallery
When you talk to people in person, rarely are they dicks. It's amazing what face time does.

Anyway, I'm meeting some peeps at BB this weekend. Gonna be at Crab Flats. I doubt they're on the TTORA thingy.
Old 08-23-2011, 09:40 PM   #27

Yoytoda's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by J4RR View Post
He's just an $hit talking internet bully over there but when approached in person he wasn't even trying to be a dick, he has nothing to back up his internet $hit talking. He wasn't coming near us twa'ers a few years ago, which was the last time I ran BB with them.
i know... thats why im not as active on TTORA (abundance of shit talkers and arrogance) even though they do more fun runs than TW. Im really happy TWA invited me!
Old 08-23-2011, 09:43 PM   #28

Yoytoda's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ian408 View Post
When you talk to people in person, rarely are they dicks. It's amazing what face time does.

Anyway, I'm meeting some peeps at BB this weekend. Gonna be at Crab Flats. I doubt they're on the TTORA thingy.
cool gonna do some wheeling?
Old 08-24-2011, 12:35 AM   #29
Brandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 2W271,2MUNS, 2BW, 8AF (Enough Said)
Brandon H's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brandon H Send a message via Yahoo to Brandon H
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoytoda View Post
i know... thats why im not as active on TTORA (abundance of shit talkers and arrogance) even though they do more fun runs than TW. Im really happy TWA invited me!
What's TWA???? just kidding.

Most of us were very active members of TTORA doing all of their runs, but we broke off and did our own thing mostly because of their arrogance.
Old 08-24-2011, 12:40 AM   #30
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon H View Post
What's TWA???? just kidding.

Most of us were very active members of TTORA doing all of their runs, but we broke off and did our own thing mostly because of their arrogance.
that is gay :$. I dont understand why Torra guys a such D bags.